A very solid effort. I'll try to make some general comments on the whole thing...
I don't really see Rivers as a possibility for KC. He's not great value there and doesn't fill a huge need, so there's no real argument for taking him.
5. KANSAS CITY CHEIFS - Keith Rivers LB, USC
I have a hard time envisioning the Jets and Pats both passing on Gholston.
6. NEW YORK JETS - Matt Ryan QB, Boston College
7. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - Mike Jenkins CB, USF
Cincinnati may want to add another receiver, but I don't think Jackson is good value there. I don't think any receiver would be, frankly.
9. CINCINNATI BENGALS - DeSean Jackson WR, Cal
Why? Hard for me to see the Panthers spending this pick on a receiver with guys like Clady and Harvey available.
13. CAROLINA PANTHERS - James Hardy WR, Indiana
If he's there, great pick. Marinelli's defense could use a top pass rusher.
15. DETROIT LIONS - Derrick Harvey DE, Florida
Eh, I don't think the Vikings are ready to give up on Jackson just yet. Not sure Brohm is good value here either.
17. MINNESOTA VIKINGS - Brian Brohm QB, Louisville
Good selection; they've been looking for a LT for a long time.
18. HOUSTON TEXANS - Chris Williams OT, Vanderbilt
Maybe, but they just signed Alge Crumpler to a two-year deal. Probably not a first round priority, and Keller isn't so good of value here to make them forgo that.
24. TENNESSEE TITANS - Dustin Keller TE, Purdue
I take it you mean Jonathan Stewart. :) I hate to say it, but that'd be a great pick for Seattle.
25. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - Jonathan Joseph RB, Oregon
Not good value, and the Jags don't have great experience with first round receivers. They just signed Jerry Porter and traded for Troy Williamson. I see them going elsewhere with this pick.
26. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS - Early Doucet WR, LSU
Would he really fit in their 3-4 scheme?
29. SAN FRANSICO ***** - Xavier Adibi OLB, Virgina Tech
I'd be blown away if he lasts this long.
32. MIAMI DOLPHINS - Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie CB, Tenn. St.
Oakland doesn't have a second round pick.
36. OAKLAND RAIDERS - Limas Sweed WR, Texas
Why would the Chiefs take Rivers in round one and then take another LB in round two?
37. KANSAS CITY CHEIFS - Ali Highsmith OLB, LSU
Another guy I don't see lasting this long. My last projection had him in the second round but he's gained a lot of momentum.
56. TENNESSEE TITANS - Jerod Mayo, Tennessee