Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mock draft Blackmon off the board

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Re: Mock draft Blackmon off the board

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    Neither have you. If the argument was convincing, there wouldn't be any more discussions over it.
    Oh I've stated plenty of times why David is the superior prospect, and why Brown is the inferior prospect.

The fact of the matter of why this discussion is still going on is because I just made you prove my point without you knowing it, and you're still not realizing it.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Oh I've stated plenty of times why David is the superior prospect, and why Brown is the inferior prospect.

The fact of the matter of why this discussion is still going on is because I just made you prove my point without you knowing it, and you're still not realizing it.
    You might have stated why David is the superior prospect, but that doesn't make what you said true. And like I said, if it was a convincing argument, there would be no argument from the people in the Zach Brown camp

For the record, i don't care about the linebacker class in this years draft. Your comments regarding height as it pertains to the linebacker position were what I was replying to. I argued against those comments as I believed a lot of what you said wasn't correct.

As for how it proves your point, can you explain how height even comes into the argument between Lavonte David and Zach Brown, when both of them measured in at 6'1 at the combine?

You might have stated why David is the superior prospect, but that doesn't make what you said true. And like I said, if it was a convincing argument, there would be no argument from the people in the Zach Brown camp

For the record, i don't care about the linebacker class in this years draft. Your comments regarding height as it pertains to the linebacker position were what I was replying to. I argued against those comments as I believed a lot of what you said wasn't correct.

As for how it proves your point, can you explain how height even comes into the argument between Lavonte David and Zach Brown, when both of them measured in at 6'1 at the combine?
    Alright, alright then...if you want to argue more let's tango then.

Like I said, I know a lot of my points concerning height is not correct. I stated that in one of my previous posts.

I don't think you really know what is going on here.

#1. I stated why David is a superior OLB prospect.
    #2. I stated why Brown is an inferior OLB prospect.
    #3. I stated that the only thing Brown has David beat on is height (David's only big negative is his size) (Brown measured a solid 6'1, while David was barely 6'1.)
    #4. I then went on to state that measurables for a linebacker are not very important.
    #5. I went on to say that height gives a linebacker the potential to be better.
    #6. Then you argued about how a smaller linebacker is not at a disadvantage at all (which kind of proves my point because I stated that measurables are not very important for a LB)
    #7. Then you went on to state everything I wanted you to state, which is the advantages and adaptations a shorter linebacker has which solidifies my point that David is a premiere linebacker prospect that is well-rounded in every aspect.

As for the height thing with David and Brown, their height differences are not that different. However, the big knock on David is his size, and what you stated proves my original point that measurables aren't very important for a linebacker.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

So you admit I'm right. That's excellent.

So you admit I'm right. That's excellent.
    I stated that in one of my earlier posts...

Get with the program Tomahawk, sheesh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123