I would like to give up next years fourth for : Aaron Maybin, DE, Buffalo: He was drafted 2 years ago and was an extremely good player in college. He has a crazy quick first step and seriously looked like he was gonna explode in the NFL. Unfortunantely, he got stuck in the bills new 3-4 scheme and doesn't fit well. Some said he may be cut but we could have this nice talent for cheap. He can either become a great player or a situational pass rusher.
Danny Amendola: Best up and coming slot receiver in the game. Was just unbelievable last year. No questions asked we need to retain him long time.
Cliff Ryan: Can develop into something special. He came on last year but then was put on IR because of the migrane problems he had.
Gary Gibson: Good in the rotation. Did pretty good this year. Provides solid depth as well.
Mark Clayton: An outstanding addition. I would love to see him explode in McD's system. He looked brilliant last year before his season ending injury.
James Anderson, OLB, Carolina: This guy exploded on the scene this year. He is a great player and will fill a big hole in our defense. Not a huge name so the price would be reasonable.
Justin Blalock, OG, Falcons: A solid run blocker that could make some big holes for SJ. We seriously need to get a new OG because Goldberg is not performing. He will be a free agent that also is a smaller name so he wouldn't break the bank but would be a solid addition.
1: Julio Jones, WR, Alabama: We have a huge need at #1 WR. This kid will be something special working with Sam Bradford. They will grow together and will both flourish in McD's system. Excited to see him in a rams uniform.
2: Rahim Moore, FS, UCLA: This kid is a top rated safety and a great talent. Would love to see him convert to SS and play along side O.J Atogwe. He is ready to play from day 1 and would improve our secondary immensely.
3. Jeremy Beal, DE, Oklahoma: We need an eventual replacement to James Hall and here he is. Hard working kid who can rush the passer well and is good at stopping the run. Will rotate for the year but will have the job eventually.
4. Noel Devine, RB, West Virginia: Fast electrifying runner who will be SJ's change of pace back. He is quick out of the backfield and can catch the ball. Can score every time he touches the ball.
5. Dontay Moch, OLB, Nevada: I truly think he will be drafted here because he needs some polish. He is an athletic freak who runs a 4.2 for a LB. Could be the last piece of our LB corps starting alongside James Laurinaitis and James Anderson.
6. Lee Ziemba, G, Auburn: Good value here. He is a big guy who could possible replace Jacob Bell because he is nothing above average making a ton of money. This kid is also good depth being able to start at guard and tackle.
7. Stanley Havili, FB, USC: We need a replacement for the worn out Mike Karney. This kid will be blocking for Mr. Jackson.