Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    swatter555 is offline Registered User

Re: Mock draft with Suh and Mcnabb

NFL.com reports the Rams have shown no interest in McNabb; just read that last night.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by swatter555 View Post
    nfl.com reports the rams have shown no interest in mcnabb; just read that last night.

gooooooooooooood.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by swatter555 View Post
    NFL.com reports the Rams have shown no interest in McNabb; just read that last night.
    As they shouldn't show any interest in McNabb at this point. I wouldn't make a deal or even talk about McNabb if I where the Rams even if I were interested. Not until first baiting the hook with Bradford and seeing if you can't catch a big deal all the way up until the draft. If all the teams think the Rams are taking him all the way up until the draft they might be able to entice Washington or another team to trade up and give us extra picks to get him. I doubt it will happen but they have to play the game.

By the way just to let you know this post came out the day before there were rumors floating around about the Rams pursuing McNabb. The latest rumors are not what started this thread. You would have to be fairly naive to think the Rams have not kicked around the idea of McNabb even if they have yet to talk to Phily.

IMO we won't know if they are really interested in McNabb or not until the draft or McNabb is no longer available in trade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12