Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    TylerBishop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Most Likely Mock Draft

    Here is my 5 round mock based on Devany and Spags track record and what they like.

    I would take Julio Jones in the first round if I could, but I think between the Browns, Bengals, and Redskins there is no more first round WR talent left, we will have to look for FA to fill this need.

    I used multiple scouting reports, projections, and recommendations to make these. I hope you like what I've put together.

    -Tyler


    1.) JJ. Watt 6'6 290 DE

    - A beast, was talked about as a Heisman candidate. His stock keeps rising, and he is the most athletically gifted of all the DE's left on the board. I like him better than Clayborn and Kerrigan because of his versatility. He could play DT in the Ah You role, or takeover for Hall this season or next. He will play day one and make a idfference and thats what its all about. We like him because of versatility and intangibles.

    2.) DeMarco Murray 6'1 212, RB

    - This a hard pick to make, but Murray is such a talent. Injury concerns, and durability raise questions, but luckily we don't need a feature back. We need a helper, someone who can catch passes, block, and burn it down the field to give Sjax a break. Hanferson is tempting if he's here, but if we address WR in FA like I am assuming we have enough deph there. TOo me, if we go defense round 1 (which we should if Jones isn't there), we need to upgrade offense in some way at #2. There are no guards left worth this pick, or WR's. We like Murray because he has good connections with Bradford, and has great intangibles.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

    #3 Mark Herzlrich 6'3 247, OLB
    Pray the guy lasts to this spot (all predictions says he will, due to his medical concerns). He is a first round talent, and a guy who can play day one. Very physical, can rush the passer, and stop the run, weaker when dropping into coverage, but that's not what Spags is most concerned about. heard he has a mean streak, which is exactly why Spags drafted Saffold. WE like him because of great character, ability, and upside.

    #4 John Moffit 6'4 317, OG
    Great guard, projects as a NFL starter. Guy plays hard has good charater, and is from a place where they manufacture good linemen. More of run blocker (not what McDaniels likes), but I doubt McD likes Goldberg either. An upgrade for sure. Here's what scouts said about him at the senior bowl.
    "During team drills, Moffitt's strength and balance made him the toughest draw for any defensive tackle. Moffitt blasted holes at the first level and showed better agility in the open field than expected. At times, the former Badger was blocking 15 yards downfield, including on a screen to Marshall tight end Lee Smith when Moffitt locked onto Virginia Tech cornerback Rashad Carmichael and rode him out of the play entirely". - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com

    #5 David Carter 6'5 305, DT
    A beast who dramatically improved his stock at the Shrine game. Great motor, and a good penetrater. A guy who could learn from Fred Robbins and work his way into the rotation, and eventually become a dominant starter in a few years. He is very smart guy who use to be on the debate team, and has all the things Spags likes in a nose tackle.

    #7's here are a few late round prospects to think about
    -Dom DeCicco 6'3 230, SS- Great athlete, 3-year starter, leading tackler for Pitt.
    -DeAndre Brown 6'4 235, WR - Huge WR, dropped due to injuries, nothing but upside at this point. Chances are he or Alexander pan out some how.
    -Keith Williams 6'5 320, G- Another guard froma run blocking pedigree. A lot of upside, many think he can be a 10 year NFL starter.


  2. #2
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,459
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Not bad Tyler. I just really feel Murray would last until the 4th. So it would be awesome to substitute that with maybe Leonard Hankerson and than take Murray 4th or another back 4th or 5th. There is many to choose from.

    Did you pick JJ Watt over Aldon Smith? Or do you assume he will already be drafted?

    Overall I like it though.

  3. #3
    TylerBishop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    You may be right about Murray, I could see him anywhere in there. As we all know, on draft day, all bets are off. If we decided to go another route in two I would probably say we could do HB in 5 or 7, there is enough talent at that position to do it.

    I picked JJ Watt for two main reason over other options.
    #1: He is a freak athlete that could play DE or DT for us, most likely both (see Ah You).
    #2:Because He has great character and is highly regarded by all scouts to still be ascending.

    Aldon Smiths stock is soaring right now and he is projected to be gone by #14, and I don't blame them for it. He is a great player, he will be an NFL starter right away. But, what position would he play for us. We have our speed end in Long and he might not fit OLB in 4-3. I just think JJ Watt would be a better fit for our system.

    So my answer is two-fold on Smith, although I believe he will be outstanding for someone (most likely a 3-4)

  4. #4
    berg8309's Avatar
    berg8309 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,899
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    I have a problem with freak athletes who can be used at any number of positions. Namely that they tend to only be adequate at any one of those positions. Watt is intriguing, but something about him screams "Vernon Gholston" to me for some reason. For those with short memories, there were many who thought the Rams were stupid for taking Long over the freakish athlete Gholston who could play OLB or DE or almost anywhere really and was by far the best pass rusher in the draft. 3 years later and Long is giving quarterbacks nightmares while Gholsten is trying to figure out what he is doing in the NFL, and has yet to record even 1 sack in 3 seasons. He doesn't even have 0.5. Guys like Tuck are the exception, not the rule. I find guys that can (and do) play multiple positions have trouble excelling at any one of them. Players who focus into a role do a lot better. Football players first, athletes second. That's my view at least.

    Not sure about a running back in round two either. If we can solidify a starting role we MUST do that and find a backup somewhere else. As you say Murray has health concerns and is a backup. Why then are we drafting him so high? 2nd round RBs shouldn't be labeled as a backup because they don't have the health to carry the ball very often. Not good value. Last year there was strong clamor for a 2nd round running back, but uh, I think the Rams did ok with that pick anyway. Let's not forget that even mid 2nd it is possible to find starters, and this team needs a LOT of starters. backup RBs can be had later in the draft or in free agency. Waste of a pick in the 2nd. Also, familiarity with Bradford is a non-issue as far as I am concerned with RBs.

    What medical concerns does Herzlrich have? 2nd and 3rd round pick with injury histories concerns me. You can't dive into the medical dumpster that often in early round picks and hope those injuries never resurface. Jahvid Best dropped last year to the bottom of the first due to medical concerns, and immediately got hurt, and had to play the whole season hurt and ineffective. Not sure I'd want two guys in the first three rounds who are "first round talent....but..."

    That's about all the comments I have for now.

  5. #5
    TylerBishop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Well don't comment on injury history if you are unfamiliar, Herzlrich had cancer, but is cancer-free now. This has lowered his stock, great value in the 3rd though.

    Your analysis is ok, but you didn't take into account the strategy, and obviously are unfamiliar with the talent and scouting reports. I don't mind critics, but don't make generalized comments, contribute something to the conversation that matters.

    For example you compare JJ Watt to Gholston. Completely backwards, because Gholston was transferred from DE to OLB. I want JJ Watt to stay DE, but we could move him inside on passing downs like we do with Ah You (except he is a much better athlete than Ah You). Also, there were concerns over Gholstons character and work ethic, there are none with Watt. I would say Watt is more of a Tuck prospect, if you investigated I think you would agree.

    Murray does have a history of injury, but nothing that appears chronic. Many scouts say they may have been bad luck behind a pass-oriented o-line. He is versatile in that he can motion-out as a reciever, where I see most of his value. Fact is, he is a game-breaker. A toy for McDaniels, if we can find another OFFENSIVE starter here, I say go for it. But who??????? Hankerson, forget it, he won't start over Clayton, Amendola, Alexander, or Avery (maybe even Gibson), not as a rookie. Pouncey will be long gone. What other offensive postion will you get here?

    I've already mentioned Herzlrich, everyone agrees we'd be lucky to get him.

    As I stated originally I have based all of this off scout projections and reports. I am open to discussion on strategy and players, I just don't understand when people don't understand who's coming ina nd what they offer, then try to contribute their opinion based on wild assumptions.

  6. #6
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,459
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    You may be right about Murray, I could see him anywhere in there. As we all know, on draft day, all bets are off. If we decided to go another route in two I would probably say we could do HB in 5 or 7, there is enough talent at that position to do it.

    I picked JJ Watt for two main reason over other options.
    #1: He is a freak athlete that could play DE or DT for us, most likely both (see Ah You).
    #2:Because He has great character and is highly regarded by all scouts to still be ascending.

    Aldon Smiths stock is soaring right now and he is projected to be gone by #14, and I don't blame them for it. He is a great player, he will be an NFL starter right away. But, what position would he play for us. We have our speed end in Long and he might not fit OLB in 4-3. I just think JJ Watt would be a better fit for our system.

    So my answer is two-fold on Smith, although I believe he will be outstanding for someone (most likely a 3-4)
    I actually disagree here. Aldon Smith would be a perfect fit at RE in our 4-3 scheme. He would be the absolute perfect compliment to Chris Long.

    Also, JJ Watt in my mind screams Adam Carriker. He had been a switch between many positions on the d line and obviously never got settled and didn't work out. I agree with Berg here, I like players that get settled at one position.

    I like Herzlich but you never know with his medical concern. That cancer could easily grow back. In many cases I've heard of this. They say there free and it eventually re grows, although I pray it doesn't for the kid.

    Like I stated before I prefer grabbing a RB later (4).

  7. #7
    Ramendola16's Avatar
    Ramendola16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Age
    20
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    I'm just not behind grabbing an RB in the second round. Yes, we need to find an RB of the future, but not yet. Yes, we need to find a change of pace back, but we don't need to reach into round 2 to find one. We have too many needs at other positions to go RB in the 2nd. We could go OG, OLB, SS, DE, or DT and fill a position of greater need with that pick.

  8. #8
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,483
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    1.) JJ. Watt 6'6 290 DE
    - A beast, was talked about as a Heisman candidate. His stock keeps rising, and he is the most athletically gifted of all the DE's left on the board. I like him better than Clayborn and Kerrigan because of his versatility. He could play DT in the Ah You role, or takeover for Hall this season or next. He will play day one and make a idfference and thats what its all about. We like him because of versatility and intangibles.
    I'm not particularly excited about this pick. I do agree with Sosa that the Rams drafting Watt would be a little bit like deja vu of the Carriker pick in that the Rams would be taking an athletic 6'6" 290 pound defensive lineman whose best fit is probably a five-technique. The Rams already have their LDE of the future in Chris Long. Watt might make a good 4-3 LDE, but I'm not convinced he has the quickness and initial burst to challenge NFL left tackles.


    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    2.) DeMarco Murray 6'1 212, RB
    - This a hard pick to make, but Murray is such a talent. Injury concerns, and durability raise questions, but luckily we don't need a feature back. We need a helper, someone who can catch passes, block, and burn it down the field to give Sjax a break. Hanferson is tempting if he's here, but if we address WR in FA like I am assuming we have enough deph there. TOo me, if we go defense round 1 (which we should if Jones isn't there), we need to upgrade offense in some way at #2. There are no guards left worth this pick, or WR's. We like Murray because he has good connections with Bradford, and has great intangibles.
    I'm not going to comment too much on Murray's value here; I think it's a round early but opinions range on him. My bigger concern is that, if the Rams are drafting a running back in the second round, I'd hope they get someone who could be groomed into a full time starter if he had to. Your description of Murray suggests you don't think he fits in that role, which leads me to believe we could get a "helper" later on (third or fourth round, for instance).

    On a side note, the Rams' second round pick is 47th overall. You said you don't think there are guards left on the board at this point that are worth this pick. Here are the linemen that I believe would be good value for the Rams in the second round: Marcus Cannon, Ben Ijalana, Danny Watkins, Mike Pouncey, maybe Rodney Hudson. Do you think they're all gone by this point, or do you disagree with me about them being good value in the mid-second round?


    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    #3 Mark Herzlrich 6'3 247, OLB
    Pray the guy lasts to this spot (all predictions says he will, due to his medical concerns). He is a first round talent, and a guy who can play day one. Very physical, can rush the passer, and stop the run, weaker when dropping into coverage, but that's not what Spags is most concerned about. heard he has a mean streak, which is exactly why Spags drafted Saffold. WE like him because of great character, ability, and upside.
    The more I watch of Herzlich post-cancer, the more I think his best fit might be ILB in a 3-4. I'm nervous about lining him up as an outside linebacker in a 4-3. I don't think his agile or fluid enough to really succeed in that spot. I get that the guy was formerly a first round talent, but I've not really seen much from him that makes me think he's going to regain that form. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno. But I think there are probably better options at this point for this position.


    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    #4 John Moffit 6'4 317, OG
    Great guard, projects as a NFL starter. Guy plays hard has good charater, and is from a place where they manufacture good linemen. More of run blocker (not what McDaniels likes), but I doubt McD likes Goldberg either. An upgrade for sure. Here's what scouts said about him at the senior bowl.
    "During team drills, Moffitt's strength and balance made him the toughest draw for any defensive tackle. Moffitt blasted holes at the first level and showed better agility in the open field than expected. At times, the former Badger was blocking 15 yards downfield, including on a screen to Marshall tight end Lee Smith when Moffitt locked onto Virginia Tech cornerback Rashad Carmichael and rode him out of the play entirely". - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com
    I'm happy with this pick.


    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    #5 David Carter 6'5 305, DT
    A beast who dramatically improved his stock at the Shrine game. Great motor, and a good penetrater. A guy who could learn from Fred Robbins and work his way into the rotation, and eventually become a dominant starter in a few years. He is very smart guy who use to be on the debate team, and has all the things Spags likes in a nose tackle.
    Fine value here in the fifth and has an intriguing combination of size and skill. Good selection.


    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    #7's here are a few late round prospects to think about
    -Dom DeCicco 6'3 230, SS- Great athlete, 3-year starter, leading tackler for Pitt.
    -DeAndre Brown 6'4 235, WR - Huge WR, dropped due to injuries, nothing but upside at this point. Chances are he or Alexander pan out some how.
    -Keith Williams 6'5 320, G- Another guard froma run blocking pedigree. A lot of upside, many think he can be a 10 year NFL starter.
    DeCicco and Williams are fine late round fliers, but I think intangibles are going to keep Brown off of the Rams' radar.

  9. #9
    berg8309's Avatar
    berg8309 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,899
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    Well don't comment on injury history if you are unfamiliar, Herzlrich had cancer, but is cancer-free now. This has lowered his stock, great value in the 3rd though.

    Your analysis is ok, but you didn't take into account the strategy, and obviously are unfamiliar with the talent and scouting reports. I don't mind critics, but don't make generalized comments, contribute something to the conversation that matters.

    For example you compare JJ Watt to Gholston. Completely backwards, because Gholston was transferred from DE to OLB. I want JJ Watt to stay DE, but we could move him inside on passing downs like we do with Ah You (except he is a much better athlete than Ah You). Also, there were concerns over Gholstons character and work ethic, there are none with Watt. I would say Watt is more of a Tuck prospect, if you investigated I think you would agree.

    Murray does have a history of injury, but nothing that appears chronic. Many scouts say they may have been bad luck behind a pass-oriented o-line. He is versatile in that he can motion-out as a reciever, where I see most of his value. Fact is, he is a game-breaker. A toy for McDaniels, if we can find another OFFENSIVE starter here, I say go for it. But who??????? Hankerson, forget it, he won't start over Clayton, Amendola, Alexander, or Avery (maybe even Gibson), not as a rookie. Pouncey will be long gone. What other offensive postion will you get here?

    I've already mentioned Herzlrich, everyone agrees we'd be lucky to get him.

    As I stated originally I have based all of this off scout projections and reports. I am open to discussion on strategy and players, I just don't understand when people don't understand who's coming ina nd what they offer, then try to contribute their opinion based on wild assumptions.
    Condescending much?

    My Gholsten comparison isn't irrelevant. As was pointed out below my post, Carriker is a relevant topic as well, but Gholston is much more recent. Sorry for the "bad" reference but I was simply using a very recent example of a freak athlete who turned out to not be great at football. You ignored my point that players who try to play multiple roles often have problems excelling at any one particular role. Assignments are different in the various roles, something you clearly know, but seem to dismiss as silly the idea that a player is unlikely to excel when moving around from position to position. Look at Carriker if you like for an example, I don't care, my point stands. Work ethic issues aside, Tuck is an exception, not a rule.

    Bad luck injuries for Murray you say? I've seen plenty of guys with bad luck injury histories, they seem to keep getting those darn things. Also he seems to have a history of hamstring problems (note: chronic), those keep coming back and biting you, don't just dismiss them. He only managed to play a full season once in college, that is plenty of injury history to make me wary. I said it above, I'll say it again, we can find a backup in later rounds, we don't need to use a 2nd round pick. Also, I don't see why we need to limit our 2nd round pick to offensive starters, that makes no sense if a player is on the board that we want at say DT or OLB. But as Nick said, a good guard should still be available then, and if there is I'd prefer the guard over an injury-riddled backup RB.

    Herzlrich, I actually did know he had cancer, but I forgot, my apologies. I have hectic days with hundreds of pages of reading sometimes, and just plain forgot and didn't want to take the time to do a google search. I can't then forsee other problems and remove my remarks until I can see more of Herzlrich.

    Using injury history and past player comparisons are valid exercises in evaluating draft talent. The only one I feel you should have had a real beef with is Herzlrich which I was rightfully wrong and I apologize. I feel my concerns about multi-position players is a valid one that you dismissed because you felt I made the wrong comparison instead of addressing the issue head on. Murray also has multiple hamstring injuries and only once played out a season. I don't see how my concerns there are unfounded. Perhaps next time you could avoid calling me an uninformed idiot please?

  10. #10
    TylerBishop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Don't get defensive, I didn't call you any names???

    I was arguing your points, we all have opinions about this stuff. Don't get butt-hurt, because I felt you were dismissing my premise. Either way I apologize if it came off as confrontational or rude.

    Anyways, all good feedback. Everyone's points are valid. We certainly have a long time to think about all this.

    Quick Notes:
    * All scouting sites and reports list Murray as sure fire 1-2 pick, so I don't mind passing on him AT ALL, but we won't get him after the second
    *I really like JJ Watt he is a special player, but the Carricker comparisons are not lost on me either. I would trust Spags and Devany to make the right call there.
    *The Herzlrich debate is very valid, he may come out of remission, and basically be done with an NFL career. He is starting LB in this league though, with great character and drive. It's a pick based on upside, there are certainly others we could look at here. I also like Casey Mathews switching to OLB, we could get him in the 4th.

  11. #11
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,483
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    * All scouting sites and reports list Murray as sure fire 1-2 pick, so I don't mind passing on him AT ALL, but we won't get him after the second
    Not all of them. NFL Draft Scout lists him in the second to third range. He's 74th overall (third round range) in Great Blue North's updated Top 100. He's the 7th rated RB by Scouts, Inc for ESPN with a grade in the mid 70s, which they define as being "considered a third round draft prospect." Sideline Scouting lists him in their Early 3rd Round portion of their Big Board, and he goes to the Falcons with pick 91 of their three-round mock. Draft Countdown defines him as a Round 2 or 3 pick in their analysis, and he's their 60th rated player on their latest big board. New Era Scouting's Jan. 3rd overall ranking has Murray rated 68th and fifth at his position. He's 69th on Mocking the Draft's big board as well. While Murray very well may come off the board in the first two rounds, these rankings certainly don't offer a unified opinion that he's a sure-fire selection in that spot.

  12. #12
    berg8309's Avatar
    berg8309 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    1,899
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    I was a bit over defensive, but the statements below I found fairly personal and insulting.

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBishop View Post
    I don't mind critics, but don't make generalized comments, contribute something to the conversation that matters.

    I just don't understand when people don't understand who's coming ina nd what they offer, then try to contribute their opinion based on wild assumptions.
    If someone commented about your post that you should contribute something that matters and don't understand things, wouldn't you take that a bit personal too? You could have easily explained your points without those shots.

    I should add that I think Jones will be on the board because historically WRs aren't valued as highly as D-linemen. Right now I peg Cincy for Gabbert, and the Skins are a bit of a wildcard to me. If free agency is after the draft, I'd peg them for a QB. If it isn't, then it will depend if they land any QBs in free agency or trade. However I think Shanahan knows well to address the weakness at QB before the weakness at WR. My gut would be that Shanny doesn't go WR there though. Cleveland, I would say Green or bust for them. They might deal down for Jones, but I doubt they pick him that high, and if there is no CBA, there is no dealing down.

    I'm not opposed to a D-lineman there however, two young tackles and two young ends? sign me up please. Pretty much BPA except QB/RB/OT if you ask me. That would be my general stance for the first three rounds.

  13. #13
    TylerBishop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    My apologies

    I would take Jones if he's there, even if we address a #1 WR in FA. Jones IMO, is NFL ready and a very solid ascending player.

  14. #14
    The Optimistic Lamb's Avatar
    The Optimistic Lamb is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    351
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    -Murray isnt a mid 2nd round talent. More like early 3rd.
    -Herzlich's history is irrelevent cuz of his cancer issues. Only thing that matters is how he played after in 2010, which wasnt too good... I think he is presently a 4th round pick, but given a year to heal and get his mojo back, Herzlich's upside is enormous. I believe Mason Foster is a better pick in the 3rd cuz he is a takling machine.
    -I like the Moffit pick

  15. #15
    SJacks039's Avatar
    SJacks039 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ILLinios
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Most Likely Mock Draft

    Im not sure if you guys think he will be gone in the second or if you just don't like him, but mikell leshoure would be an awesome backup to Sj. I would much rather have leshoure than murray if possible. Also, Sj would help groom him for our future. This kid might be the best in the draft at his position and might still be there when we pick in the second.




    Julio will be a ram.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: -10-27-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: -03-21-2010, 07:43 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: -01-04-2007, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -04-01-2006, 03:02 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -04-12-2005, 04:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •