Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Shan the Ram Man's Avatar
    Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    46
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    11

    Thumbs up My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    This is what I would love to see happen.

    Round # 1 : B.J.Raji DT

    Round # 2 : Michael Johnson ( I hear he is slipping ) DE

    Round # 3 : Kenny Britt WR or Brian Robiskie WR

    Round # 4 : Antoine Caldwell C

    Round # 5 : Jasper Brinkley MLB or Scott McKillop MLB

    Round # 6 : Shawn Nelson TE / HB

    Round # 7 : Tom Brandstater QB
    Strong Safety in Free agency!

    What Say Ye?


  2. #2
    Chase the Eagles Fan's Avatar
    Chase the Eagles Fan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    This is what I would love to see happen.

    Round # 1 : B.J.Raji DT

    Round # 2 : Michael Johnson ( I hear he is slipping ) DE

    Round # 3 : Kenny Britt WR or Brian Robiskie WR

    Round # 4 : Antoine Caldwell C

    Round # 5 : Jasper Brinkley MLB or Scott McKillop MLB

    Round # 6 : Shawn Nelson TE / HB

    Round # 7 : Tom Brandstater QB
    Strong Safety in Free agency!

    What Say Ye?

    I'm sure you would love that draft...no way Kenny Britt falls to the third round or Shawn Nelson to the 6th. It's also pretty unlikely Raji falls to you too...you already have Michael Johnson on your team, his name is Vernon Gholston.

  3. #3
    Richbert88's Avatar
    Richbert88 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase the Eagles Fan View Post
    I'm sure you would love that draft...no way Kenny Britt falls to the third round or Shawn Nelson to the 6th. It's also pretty unlikely Raji falls to you too...you already have Michael Johnson on your team, his name is Vernon Gholston.
    We have Chris Long. Gholston went to the NY Jets. We have the #2 overall. Raji most likely will be there. I suspect you confused this place with a Jets fan site.

    Carry on!
    Semper Fi!

  4. #4
    Richbert88's Avatar
    Richbert88 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Shan, I ussually blow off these mocks, but ironically, I was bored and also was toying with ideas for Rams selections. The only thing I can agree with you on is Brinkley, but I don't think he makes it to the fifth. Here is what I was toying with:

    1 Michael Oher-OT-Mississippi
    2 Ron Brace-DT-Boston College
    3 Michael Hamlin-SS-Clemson
    4 Jasper Brinkley-MLB-South Carolina
    5 Derek Walker-DE-Illinios
    6 Curtis Taylor-FS-LSU
    7 David Johnson-QB-Tulsa


    I doubt my 5-7 rounders are realistic though.
    Semper Fi!

  5. #5
    Shan the Ram Man's Avatar
    Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    46
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Richbert88
    I like your Draft! You drafted for all the Rams weak spots in your Mock. I hear Curtis Taylor will Be SS in the NFL. You might get Brace in the 3rd. How about DT Evander -Ziggy-Hood in 2nd.

  6. #6
    Chase the Eagles Fan's Avatar
    Chase the Eagles Fan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Richbert88 View Post
    We have Chris Long. Gholston went to the NY Jets. We have the #2 overall. Raji most likely will be there. I suspect you confused this place with a Jets fan site.

    Carry on!
    I definitely did! LOL..sorry...it looks exactly the same as theirs...Kenny Britt, BJ Rajii, Jasper Brinkley...weird.

    Sorry. I just left one..

  7. #7
    Richbert88's Avatar
    Richbert88 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    Richbert88
    I like your Draft! You drafted for all the Rams weak spots in your Mock. I hear Curtis Taylor will Be SS in the NFL. You might get Brace in the 3rd. How about DT Evander -Ziggy-Hood in 2nd.
    I just don't think he does and the Rams really need an athletic bulky DT type. I'd love the Long, Carriker, Brace, Little/Victor Adj line.
    Semper Fi!

  8. #8
    jbell15's Avatar
    jbell15 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    worst mock ever
    i just threw up a little in my mouth
    nelson is a second round choice, not a sixth
    britt is a second rounder, not third
    mc killop will not be there in the fifth
    michael johnson absolutely sucks
    and if we do that draft, we get NO O-LINEMAN UNTIL THE FOURTH, AND IT'S NOT A TACKLE!!!!
    DID YOU WATCH A SINGLE GAME THIS YEAR?
    i'm not trying to be mean, just honest.
    read my next mock with notes and then you can base your next one off of that.

  9. #9
    itsguud's Avatar
    itsguud is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    1,251
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: My 2009 mock Draft # 1:

    Can't agree with that draft at all... didn't do anything to address the OL....

Similar Threads

  1. Rams 2009 Mock Draft 1.0
    By starfoxx in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: -02-17-2009, 06:28 PM
  2. Rams 2009 Mock Draft 2.0
    By starfoxx in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: -01-27-2009, 05:22 PM
  3. Jim Thomas Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -04-09-2008, 09:53 PM
  4. Jim Thomas Live, Jan 4th
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-05-2008, 09:34 AM
  5. NFL Draft Countdown's Nov. 11 Mock Draft
    By Nick in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -11-15-2005, 07:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •