Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bruce4life

Thread: My free agency wish list...

bruce4life is offline Registered User

My free agency wish list...

Ill keep this short n sweet with my list of players I'd like to see in horns next season.

-Danny Amendola: simply put give DA a. 4-5yr deal in the 20-25 million dollar range and call it a day. Pay the Mani!! he's worth Brian Harline money...

- William Hayes: great depth guy, hopefully we can convince him to stay.

- Sedrick Ellilis : underachiever thus far. Maybe a change of scenery would help.

- Eric Winston: we tried to sign him last year. Maybe this time around we can do it.

- Louia Delmas: Walton is our new d-coordinator who coached him in Detroit. Good fit I feel.

- Stanford Routt: guy has gone from penthouse to outhouse. I feel like he played quite well for the texans last few games as a dime back. We will need depth. He's fast and as a dime back could be great value.

I might be wrong but I think you could fit all these guy in the cap restraints we have. Tell me what you guys think.
    TekeRam likes this.

RamBamThankYouMam is offline Registered User

Re: My free agency wish list...

I don't think the Rams could afford all of those players. Additionally, I really don't see a need for Ellis. The Rams just re-signed Cudjo, and could easily re-sign Laws for a reasonable deal. Seems like wasted money to me. If both Amendola and Delmas got around 5 a year that leaves the Rams with about 5 million in cap space left. They would most likely need the rest of that money for draft picks. I really want Hayes back though. The guy is solid depth and you know you can count on him when he is out there. Having Hayes, Langford, and Sims as back-ups made me feel good about the Rams depth at the DE position.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: My free agency wish list...

I usually hate these wish lists because they usually include about 3 different superstars. I like every single one of these guys based on their ability vs costs. None of them are world beaters, but all of them can provide suitable skills for positions of need. Great wish list!
    I believe!