Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20

    My free agent shooping list

    In the following order:

    1. Antwan Odom DE
    2. Randy Moss WR
    3. Lance Briggs LB
    4. Jusin Smith DE
    5. Gabril Wilson S
    6. Eugene Wilson S
    7. Alan Faneca G
    8. Stacy Andrews T-G
    9. Maurice Williams T-G
    10. Ryan Lilja


  2. #2
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: My free agent shooping list

    Antwan Odom number 1 on the list? he is a one year wonder. Unless this list isn't in order

  3. #3
    ramsplaya16's Avatar
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    coral springs. Florida
    Age
    22
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: My free agent shooping list

    i really hope you dont mean ALL of these guys, lol cause that would be impossible obviously, but if we got 2 or 3 i would be very happy
    Built RAM tough

  4. #4
    Dominating D's Avatar
    Dominating D is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Antwan Odom number 1 on the list? he is a one year wonder. Unless this list isn't in order
    Really,

    8.5 sacks and 26 years old and your sure he's a 1 year wonder?

    I have to disagree....

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    i really hope you dont mean ALL of these guys, lol cause that would be impossible obviously, but if we got 2 or 3 i would be very happy
    Just a list of who I feel will help us next year in order. Moss I had to add just because of the attention he demands. Not a fan of the guy???? Had to put him on the list though.

    I do not feel we need 2 DE's, S, or T-G.....
    Last edited by Nick; -02-17-2008 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Merging back to back posts

  5. #5
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,299
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: My free agent shooping list

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominating D View Post
    Really,

    8.5 sacks and 26 years old and your sure he's a 1 year wonder?

    I have to disagree....
    I would have to think the "one-year wonder" was based more on the fact that Odom has only stood out as a player for one year in his four-year career. In his previous three years, Odom amassed a combined 4.5 sacks. He had nearly 20 starts as well during that span, so it's not as if he wasn't seeing the field. He's probably going to be one of the top free agent DEs available when it's all said and done, but I personally would be worried about whether or not his 2007 production is going to be the norm or if it was the exception.

  6. #6
    39thebeast's Avatar
    39thebeast is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    conecticut
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: My free agent shooping list

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I would have to think the "one-year wonder" was based more on the fact that Odom has only stood out as a player for one year in his four-year career. In his previous three years, Odom amassed a combined 4.5 sacks. He had nearly 20 starts as well during that span, so it's not as if he wasn't seeing the field. He's probably going to be one of the top free agent DEs available when it's all said and done, but I personally would be worried about whether or not his 2007 production is going to be the norm or if it was the exception.
    exactly and don't forget Albert Haynesworth and Kyle VandenBosch were getting alot of attention

Similar Threads

  1. 2007/2008 Free Agents
    By RamWraith in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: -02-26-2008, 03:46 PM
  2. Free Agent Decisions Shape Off-Season Activity
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-21-2005, 09:19 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-21-2005, 03:52 AM
  4. Salary Cap Request
    By HUbison in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: -12-31-2004, 02:48 AM
  5. 2005 Free Agent Top 10 Wish List (First Look!)
    By AvengerRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: -11-24-2004, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •