Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Molotov Guest

    My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    So, what would you rather have?

    Choice 1: Sam Bradford and Daryl Washington (OLB, TCU)
    Choice 2: Ndamukong Suh and Colt McCoy
    Choice 3: Jimmy Clausen, Daryl Washington, Jahvid Best, an extra 4th round pick, and an extra 1st round pick next year.
    Choice 4: Brian Bulaga or Gerald McCoy, Colt McCoy, Daryl Washington, an extra 4th round pick, and an extra 1st round pick next year.

    Please don't challenge my presumed logic. That will just get us off track. Just answer the question.


  2. #2
    mezzle26 Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Choice 4 with G McCoy no doubt

  3. #3
    #39 Fan Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Quote Originally Posted by mezzle26 View Post
    Choice 4 with G McCoy no doubt
    for me as well

    McCoy & McCoy, Washington, a 1st and a 4th... yesplz

  4. #4
    #39 Fan Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    on second look, option 3 is sexy too still 4 for me by a nose

  5. #5
    jkramsfan Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    choice #2,I just changed my mind on that,I was for Bradford but I don't think he will do more for us than C.McCoy will and this way we can grab Suh also, reason being I like the toughness of McCoy more than Bradfords,although I think Bradford will be a very good QB,but for this team and this time I think we need someone who can move well and get out of the pocket quick if need be.

  6. #6
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,571
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Option 4 is beast mode!

  7. #7
    PeoriaRam's Avatar
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Choice 2.

    Choices 3 and 4 strike me as involving this front office pulling off multiple trades in short order, and I can't see them doing it.

  8. #8
    itsguud's Avatar
    itsguud is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    1,255
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    I can't see the difference in how 3 and 4 are developed? But I'm not questioning things. Either of those look like we were able to snag more draft picks, I like it.

    You seem high on Darryl Washington?

  9. #9
    TakeSuh Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    2, because there is no way in hell 4 will happen, anyways gerald mccoy sucks

  10. #10
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,968
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Choice 2: Ndamukong Suh and Colt McCoy ..

  11. #11
    atcchris's Avatar
    atcchris is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bedford, Texas
    Age
    51
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Taking Suh and colt McCoy get you 2nd best (well, probably 4th best in McCoy's case) in each position, as is translated into the NFL. G. McCoy is much faster than Suh, and will prove to be the better all-around player. Bradford is a dream QB in the mold of Peyton Manning. As I said in another thread: Bradford = Warner and C. McCoy = Bulger.

    However, in the case of Suh vs G. McCoy.. i don't think the difference between them is astronomical as it is between C. McCoy and Bradford. Suh's strength is definitely NFL caliber. Just his speed and overall athleticism isn't the same as G. McCoy's and G. McCoy's strength is nearly the same as Suh's.

  12. #12
    TakeSuh Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Quote Originally Posted by atcchris View Post
    Taking Suh and colt McCoy get you 2nd best (well, probably 4th best in McCoy's case) in each position, as is translated into the NFL. G. McCoy is much faster than Suh, and will prove to be the better all-around player. Bradford is a dream QB in the mold of Peyton Manning. As I said in another thread: Bradford = Warner and C. McCoy = Bulger.

    However, in the case of Suh vs G. McCoy.. i don't think the difference between them is astronomical as it is between C. McCoy and Bradford. Suh's strength is definitely NFL caliber. Just his speed and overall athleticism isn't the same as G. McCoy's and G. McCoy's strength is nearly the same as Suh's.
    That was the dumbest statement i have heard, okay remember the combine? how many 225 bench reps did mccoy do? 23. how many did suh do? 32? what was mccoys vertical? 30.5 inches. suhs vertical was 35.5 inches, highest for a defensive lineman in ten years. now lets go to stats, mccoy had 84 tackles 14.5 sacks and 25 tackles for loss, one blocked kick and 3 pass breakups and one interception in his career. suh had 85 tackles, 24 for loss 12 sacks, 11 pass breakups one interception and 3 blocked kicks in his senior year.also which awards did mccoy win? also check out suhs stats from his juinor year, he should have been an all american that year, for all his stats are two times better than mccoys best season.

  13. #13
    thickandthin Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeSuh View Post
    That was the dumbest statement i have heard, okay remember the combine? how many 225 bench reps did mccoy do? 23. how many did suh do? 32? what was mccoys vertical? 30.5 inches. suhs vertical was 35.5 inches, highest for a defensive lineman in ten years. now lets go to stats, mccoy had 84 tackles 14.5 sacks and 25 tackles for loss, one blocked kick and 3 pass breakups and one interception in his career. suh had 85 tackles, 24 for loss 12 sacks, 11 pass breakups one interception and 3 blocked kicks in his senior year.also which awards did mccoy win? also check out suhs stats from his juinor year, he should have been an all american that year, for all his stats are two times better than mccoys best season.
    You forgot that Suh beat Mccoy in the 40 =). and I agree completely, Gerald is nowhere near as good as Suh

  14. #14
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,704
    Rep Power
    84

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    option 2. I have seen no evidence to suggest that bradford will be excellent under pressure. He looked pretty mortal to me in the florida game and throwing at pro day with no one hitting him means nothing to me. Stafford was a better prospect a year ago.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel


  15. #15
    TakeSuh Guest

    Re: My Little Draft Poll; Take Your Pick

    Quote Originally Posted by thickandthin View Post
    You forgot that Suh beat Mccoy in the 40 =). and I agree completely, Gerald is nowhere near as good as Suh

    suh actually lost by .02 of a second, but he had the better overall average fourty, not to mention suh weighs more then mccoy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Thomas Live March 26 - Draft Chat
    By r8rh8rmike in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -03-27-2010, 01:02 PM
  2. Gordo Chat
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -03-02-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Rams 2009 Mock Draft 1.0
    By starfoxx in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: -02-17-2009, 06:28 PM
  4. Jim Thomas Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -11-23-2008, 08:57 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: -04-19-2008, 08:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •