Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: My Money Prediction of the Draft: Janoris Jenkins will be a Ram @ 33 or 39

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Re: My Money Prediction of the Draft: Janoris Jenkins will be a Ram @ 33 or 39

I don't mind if a guy has some baggage but I think this guy might have too much for my tastes. What really scares me off of this guy is when he admitted to continuing to smoke pot at Northern Alabama after he got booted out of Florida. That leads me to believe that he will probably continue to smoke once hes in the NFL, and regardless of anybodies personal opinion on the subject, that is against the rules. I don't want to draft a guy who is not going to be able to play for us. I'd rather take a stab at Josh Robinson or Trumaine Johnson if we feel the need to go down the CB route.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    No way do we need two wide receivers here. Exactly what we dont need is two #2 type receivers given all the other holes we have.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    It's our most glaring need. We don't have a #1 or #2 option at WR presently on the Rams. I wanted a first round and a 2nd round pick dedicared to shoring up that position. Have to go to plan B now.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cfh128 View Post
    I don't mind if a guy has some baggage but I think this guy might have too much for my tastes. What really scares me off of this guy is when he admitted to continuing to smoke pot at Northern Alabama after he got booted out of Florida. That leads me to believe that he will probably continue to smoke once hes in the NFL, and regardless of anybodies personal opinion on the subject, that is against the rules. I don't want to draft a guy who is not going to be able to play for us. I'd rather take a stab at Josh Robinson or Trumaine Johnson if we feel the need to go down the CB route.
    You know that Trumaine Johnson has off the field issues too? He got arrested . I like Janoris, but he is dumb for continuing to smoke. I guess we will see what we do.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

THE DREAM TEAM

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    You know that Trumaine Johnson has off the field issues too? He got arrested . I like Janoris, but he is dumb for continuing to smoke. I guess we will see what we do.
    I do know about the incident where he was arrested and tasered, but hopefully that was a one time thing and hes put it behind him. Like I said, I can live with some baggage. But if you smoke so much that you get kicked off your college team and then continue to smoke after the fact, that doesnt sound like a problem thats going away. He can be the greatest cover corner in the world but if hes going to continue to smoke then hes going to get suspended and thereby useless to the Rams.

If we take him, then I guess I will be cautiously optimistic that maybe someone has screwed his head on straight and he can help this team win some games. I just think that he might be too big of a gamble in the second round.

Fastcat is offline Registered User

A week ago on 101 espn on the fast lane show. D Farr quoted jenkins sayin "i didnt not smoke at north alabama, and i dont know where that came from. And every team that passes on me will pay for it". And previously it was stated that jenkins told the interviewers at the combine he continued to smoke. I dont know anything about this guy besides what i heard or read.... Can he return kicks and punts also? I hear he's the best cover corner in the draft.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Nice prediction, THOLT!
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

#39 Fan is offline Registered User

Nice call! LOVE the pick.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

no way this happens you must be smoking weed!!
    Tampa_Ram and GROUND DOG 39 like this.

richtree is offline Registered User

haha., good prediction., we got both Jenkins and Johnson., what a great draft.!!!!

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Nice call THolt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12