View Poll Results: Who will be our first round pick?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Long

7 36.84%
  • Jake Long

6 31.58%
  • Glenn Dorsey

3 15.79%
  • Vernon Gholston

3 15.79%
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

My Rams Two-Round Mock Draft

1st round(2nd Overall)
    Virginia DE Chris Long
    I know many predict him to go to the Dolphins, but do the Dolphins really need a DE with the number one overall pick? The answer is NO. This team has much more holes than a DE and will probably address a different need. Chris Long falls to us and we draft him.
    2nd round(33rd Overall)
    Tennessee State CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
    Call me crazy saying he's going to be a first round pick for sure, but i think theres just a good of shot at him being a first rounder as there is of him being a high second round pick. Reason being, he is coming out of D1-AA. Obviously he has the talent to be a true shutdown corner at some point in his career, but many teams fear how he will play on the big stage. He is raw talent that still needs to work on his technique.
    DRC falls to us and we take full advantage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Rams Two-Round Mock Draft-p1_long_chris.jpg   My Rams Two-Round Mock Draft-dominique-rodgers-cromartie-tennessee-state.jpg  

rammiser is offline Registered User

Re: My Rams Two-Round Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by THOLTFAN81 View Post
    1st round(2nd Overall)
    Virginia DE Chris Long
    I know many predict him to go to the Dolphins, but do the Dolphins really need a DE with the number one overall pick? The answer is NO. This team has much more holes than a DE and will probably address a different need. Chris Long falls to us and we draft him.
    2nd round(33rd Overall)
    Call me crazy saying he's going to be a first round pick for sure, but i think theres just a good of shot at him being a first rounder as there is of him being a high second round pick. Reason being, he is coming out of D1-AA. Obviously he has the talent to be a true shutdown corner at some point in his career, but many teams fear how he will play on the big stage. He is raw talent that still needs to work on his technique.
    The only way Cromartie falls to us is if the teams didnt buy the combine hype and senior bowl hype. I doubt that this will be the case someone like say Dallas,Indy,Green bay and the Giants come to mind as teams that may take him in the first round. I would love to see it happen but it just seems teams buy into combine hype so much that he wont make it out of the 1st.
    Just Fix It

Ramer is offline Registered User

1st round, Chris Long, DE, Virginia
    2nd round Early Doucet, WR, LSU

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

1st round(2nd Overall)
    Virginia DE Chris Long
    The conventional wisdom is that Chris Long would be an OLB - not a DE - in the Dolphins' 3-4 defensive scheme. For that reason, he's a logical pick. Neither Jason Taylor nor Joey Porter have exceptionally secure long term futures in Miami, so Miami could definitely use a young stud to play at that hybrid position. IMO he's a better value and safer pick for the Dolphins than Matt Ryan.

2nd round(33rd Overall)
    Well, you said call you crazy, so I will.

I don't even have DRC falling out of the top twenty, let alone to the second round. Sorry, don't see it at all.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Ooops. I voted for Dorsey but I don't want him.

My vote went to Vernon Gholston. Our pick will be Vernon Gholston, but I would like it to be Chris Long. I think that the dolphins will snag Chris Long, leaving us with Vernon Gholston. Which isnt bad either.

Dominator is offline Registered User

1st round(2nd Overall)
    Virginia DE Chris Long
    2nd round(33rd Overall)
    You're crazy. Rodgers-Cromartie was considered a second round pick going into the senior bowl. I find it hard to believe his stock didn't rise based on the senior bowl and the combine. Every team's fans are picking him for their team in the second round of their mocks and thinking they got gold. If everybody wants him, somebody will take him sooner.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

no problem. Your crazy .

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Kiper has him going at #7... somehow I doubt he's so far off that he'll last till #33. You're off the freaking deep end.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

:xI know i am going nuts lol. It;s fun to dream though

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Indy saw what a Cromartie did to Peyton Manning, so they arent going to let Cromartie Mk 2 slip by them. Yet he probably wont even be on the board when Indy pick.