Thread: Ndamukong Suh

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Ndamukong Suh

Just imagine a rotational d-line with: Chris Long, Leonard Little, Adam Carriker, Cliff Ryan, Fred Robbins, and Ndamukong Suh.

That would just continue to stop the run+ put pressure on a QB. That would be amazing!

But imagine Sam Bradford, working with our offense and some possible added weapons.

Which do you prefer?

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Re: Ndamukong Suh

I would prefer Bradford and newly added weapons.

If we get Ndamukong Suh, I do not want him in a rotational set-up. I want him in on every down, since he is the number 1 overall pick, and is supposedly a beast-like Warren Sap of the future.

Which means, Adam Carriker has really no one to rotate with. Rotate with Clifton Ryan? Robbins and Dorell Scott are already rotating with Ryan at the NT spot. No room for Carriker there.

If we signed Robbins to be a starter, we can basically say good-bye to drafting Suh.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

I'd prefer Suh but if we have another huge losing season, then the DeSpags regime might go bye-bye. Like I said in previous threads, getting Bradford's only necessary IF we can get extra picks from Detroit or Tampa.

If only everyone understood how the Rams are trying to be long-term playoff contenders through seasons of sacrifices and our fans having to put bags on our heads rather than a quick, half-witted .400-.600 PCT team like the whiners.

bigtiger737 Guest

Suh!

If Bradford came with thenecessary weapons maybe but.. we don't get them we get bradford and that's all.. between the 2 I would rather get SUh and atleast help get the defence useful.. Bradford comming in and getting crushed doesn't help us.. even stafford had c. Johnson.. we don't have anything for bradford to excel with.. Get the defence and the offence will come..

ludairv is offline Registered User

lol its not gunna happen people....theyre not gunna make him the highest paid DT and hes a rookie....new ownership means new qb for spags and devaney too develop...it gives them time to saves their asses lol ...if they give 12 (or w.e) million to a rookie DT and he doesnt do well,....then bye bye spags n devaney.....and by the standards that rams fans have of D-players (aka carriker and C. long ..only until recently) ppl are gunna expect crazy imapct from a DT like 10+ sacks....and its not gunna happen... this regime has to develop a young QB its been long enough...