itsguud is offline Registered User

New Draft prospect

Alright so I've been looking down the list of potential draft picks for the Rams. I've done all the research and focused on what the Rams really need. Finally I have determined the best course of action for the Rams to follow.

I'm entering the draft! Yeah, it is a shocker. No one expects it at 5' 9", 165lbs. But I have a sweet vertical at about 7" or so, and my long jump is only to be awed at by scouts as I am pretty sure I could easily clear 3-4'. Now I can't really put up the 225lb, but you take a couple of plates off and bam... 10 reps easy. My 40 time should be pretty good, I do a lot of running, I'd say I could hit about 4.65+....

The scouting report which I'll have some random guy do up for me after we hit the practice field, (ps. there is no football in Newfoundland, minus a touch league so no real football field, we'll use the rugby field instead) will say that I have great hands, excellent vision and knowledge of the game. Can lay a hit and take one. Not a good blitzer, but solid in coverage. Will be a good FS. Lead his "touch" football league in all Defensive stats last year as a rookie. Also returns kicks.

So after that little scouting report, I think I'm going to go ahead and throw my name into the draft. I should be a solid 7th rounder for the rams, and then I'll work my way into the org. and eventually see some time on the field!

So keep your eyes open for me, cause I am coming!

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: New Draft prospect

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    I'm entering the draft! Yeah, it is a shocker. No one expects it at 5' 9", 165lbs. But I have a sweet vertical at about 7" or so, and my long jump is only to be awed at by scouts as I am pretty sure I could easily clear 3-4'. Now I can't really put up the 225lb, but you take a couple of plates off and bam... 10 reps easy. My 40 time should be pretty good, I do a lot of running, I'd say I could hit about 4.65+.... So keep your eyes open for me, cause I am coming!
    Well at least no one can accuse you of abusing of steroids...

WHAT SAY YE?

TekeRam is offline Registered User

My lungs hurt from laughing too long!

I'm the defensive coordinator for my flag football team and my defense held the best team in our league to their lowest point total of the season. Think maybe I should throw my hat in the ring to replace Haslett?

Afternote: And I play Madden, lots of Madden. You just have to make Alston a DE and he racks up like 20 sacks a year! Hear that Haslett?

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    My lungs hurt from laughing too long!

I'm the defensive coordinator for my flag football team and my defense held the best team in our league to their lowest point total of the season. Think maybe I should throw my hat in the ring to replace Haslett?

Afternote: And I play Madden, lots of Madden. You just have to make Alston a DE and he racks up like 20 sacks a year! Hear that Haslett?
    HAHAH, I am now the DC for our team after only one year in the league, and our team was the only team to score points on the best team in our league this year, all of them came from INT returns for TDS!!!

I love the madden stat as well. You are hired!

Mooselini is offline Registered User

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Funny stuff man.