Thread: new kipper mock

general counsel is offline Registered User

new kipper mock

the new kipper mock has us taking carriker (he has jamaal anderson going 21). Kipper reports that the two "hot guys on the rise" are reevis (who may go to houston at 10) and levi brown.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: new kipper mock

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    the new kipper mock has us taking carriker (he has jamaal anderson going 21). Kipper reports that the two "hot guys on the rise" are reevis (who may go to houston at 10) and levi brown.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Thanx gc for the info. I also have Levi Brown moving up very fast on my own mock. In fact, in one scenario I have all the D-linemen we are interested in (G. Adams, A. Carriker, A. Branch & A.Okoye) off the board by the 12th pick, and the Rams are then faced with taking the BPA and it's ol' Levi himself!! Moreover, it comes down to a choice between Leon Hall and Levi Brown in my current ramblings. The only question that remains is which player is the more higher ranked and that is info that is only known to the Rams Brass. Kinda amazing that it can come down to this, eh?

WHAT SAY YE?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    You know I got no problem with that. Carriker is starting for us opposite Little by week 4, unless Linehan was serious when he said he would move him to UT.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Rambos is offline Registered User

Carriker is starting for us opposite Little by week 4, unless Linehan was serious when he said he would move him to UT.
    I could see that he is great againts the run.

timsum1283 is offline Registered User

why would we draft Levi Brown at 13 when we have 2 starting 1st round selections at the tackles?

Hall would make more sense IMO

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by timsum1283 View Post
    why would we draft Levi Brown at 13 when we have 2 starting 1st round selections at the tackles?

Hall would make more sense IMO
    Because it is all a matter of value. It is quite possible that the Rams have Levi Brown in the top 10 of this draft (as many others do) as we speak. If he's there at 13 when we pick and someone else say like Jamaal Anderson is also available, but he's ranked much lower, then the Rams could very well go for the value and pick L. Brown. Yeah, I can hear the screams and cries from the Clan on this, but don't be too surprised.

Finally, yes we do have "2 starting first round tackles" but Pace is coming off an injury and Barron still has questions with his game. We could start L. Brown at guard while we wait and see what happens at OT. Bottom line is that the Rams will draft value and worry how it will all work out later.

WHAT SAY YE?

chiguy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by timsum1283 View Post
    Because Alex Barron doesn't know how to stand still? I don't seriously think we'll draft Brown, but its not like AB is an all star at this point or anything.

keith m. klink Guest

if we walked with carriker , i would buy mel his hair potions for a year . no kiddin . really . and that has to be money . cuz he sold his momma to the devil for his hair . i know it's true cuz my momma said it was so . KK