RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

New Years Mock from muah

Haven't made on in awhile, and the end of our season is near. So, tis the time for some mock again. Here we go.

I predict the Rams will sign Lance Briggs, thats how this shapes up.

( Predicting we pick 15th )

Round 1.
    - Reggie Nelson S, Florida
    Alot of people would have preferred the star safety LaRon Landry, as would I but I have him being taken higher. And with my prediction of the Briggs signing no need for MLB/OLB, and other than Okam, and Branch, the DT's left would be a reach here, and Chavous isn't getting younger. Nelson is a solid Coverage Safety, who comes up to help in the run support. He'd be a good pick here given our need at Safety.
    SOME LANGUAGE IN THIS HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zw7nxl4qa4

Round 2.
    - Adam Carriker DE, Nebraska
    Great value right here> Carriker is a High energy/high motor guy who honestly reminds me of a former Hawkeye DE Matt Roth (minus the mean streak). Plays the run exceptionally well and gets good pressure on the QB, not all that atheletic but has great strength.

Round 3.
    - Kareem Brown DT, Miami (U)
    Kareem is a 6'5" 315lb boulder. He has good strenght and can collapse the pocket and hold his ground. He CAN penetrate and put pressure on the QB, however its at a inconsistent basis. But consistently will hold his ground, and collapse the pocket. Just what we need. TO tag team with Wroten in the Future!

Round 4.
    - Samson Satele C, Hawaii
    Samson is a bruite at 6'3" 311lbs and has good atheleticism and is versatile (can play OT, OG and C) although people say he's much more suited to play C and is more comfortable with it. As of now we have our Two OGs of the future, rather working on it (Setterstrom, Incognito) and have been working Romberg however need a future Franchise Center. Thats why we pick Satele.

Round 5. (From Buffalo via Hargrove trade)
    - DeAndre Jackson Cornerback/Returner

Round 5.
    - Daniel Sepulveda P, Baylor

Round 6.
    - Kevin McLee LB, West Virginia

Round 7.
    - Stephon Heyer OT, Maryland

Comments/Questions/Rants/Nick?
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -12-31-2006 at 02:57 AM.

RamsFan16

chiguy is offline Registered User

Re: New Years Mock from muah

A punter? Yuck.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

There is NO WAY I agree with a saftey in the first round, we don't need safties, we need a bigger front 7, but I do like kareem brown(that's my team) kareem brown is interesting, it seems like some games he comes to play, and others its like he's not even there
    Built RAM tough

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I'm not sold at safety either. That said, the chances of a rook beting out OJ (and i may be quoting someone in saying this) for a starting spot are slim to none. Nelson, i think, has seen his stock rise early, and it will fall a bit, because that's the way the pendulum swimings.