throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: NFL Draft/ If Brady Quinn Falls To 13th - Grab Him!

Wait...aren't you the same guy that wanted to bench steven jackson for stephen davis? And wanted to bench marc bulger for gus ferotte?....figures

Built RAM tough

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

If you feel he's a franchise QB then you draft him and do not look back. Look at how many teams in the league as of today is looking for a franchise QB. How long have you been a Rams fan? and can you remember the days of ......if the Rams only had a QB this team could be a contender.

Teams should never pass on a franchise QB......

Brady.....love him or hate him.... is a franchise QB........

general counsel is offline Registered User

when you say teams should never pass on a franchise qb, how many guys can play the position at the same time on one team? If a team drafts brady quinn today, has another terrible year, and has a chance to draft a franchise qb again next year, are you saying that they should take another franchise qb?

I agree with you that quinn is an excellent prospect, i just dont think its any kind of need for us and we have a dominant offense that is ready to win a title if we get help on defense now. Quinn would add zero to our ability to win now.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by maineram View Post
    Rams picking Quinn in any round but the 5th and beyond is flat out iresponsible.
    Exactly, there is no better way to put it, irresponsible describes it perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

RedArcher7 Guest

I'll defend Quinn. The dude can play quarterback. He can't play receiver, running back or lineman. Further more he can't play corner, tackle or backer. One guy can't beat the entire LSU team, Jim Thorpe retired. Being a Domer I'd say he one the USC game two years ago, but Reggie "the cheat" Bush, well did what his name suggests. Being in love with Quinn as I am it's still not a very bright idea to take at thirteen unless we plan on trading the rights to someone else. But those teams are in front of us anyway so they should have already taken him.

Brady Quinn can't play defense that's why Notre Dame lost. Brady Quinn won't be able to play defense if the Rams draft him. We shouldn't draft a linebacker in the first round because of all the money we'll have to spend on a 2 down backer. Why should we spend first round money on a quarterback to warm the bench when we can get Chris Leak as a free agent, or maybe even Drew Tate?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12