alright, so here is everything that you need to know in order to have a succesful draft.
The draft rules that nobody knows about
1. NEVER draft Big name players
2. NEVER draft players that have a first name longer than 8 characters
3. NEVER draft a Notre Dame QB
4. ALWAYS Second guess yourself
5. Make sure that the first player you draft, is from Mount Union university
6. NEVER EVER EVER draft a player if he couldn't even score 20 TD's in college, if he can't do it in college, then how can he do it in the NFL?
7. Players who's names begin with Tim should always be first on your board
8. Always Over reach for a player
9. if Ndamakung Suh was worthy enough to be a #1 overall pick, his name would be, Ndamakung One
10. and the BIGGEST DRAFT RULE that you need to know in order to be succesfull is this.
11. NEVER DRAFT A PLAYER THAT YOU NEED!!!
I hope you all have learned something valuable from this, because I know who I would draft with the first pick...
ARMANTI EDWARDS!!! he is the surest thing since Ryan Leaf!!
thank you ;)