Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Nick's "4 Options in 4 Days" Two-Round NFL Mock Draft (Option 2: CB Morris Claiborne)

Bald_81 is offline Registered User

Re: Nick's "4 Options in 4 Days" Two-Round NFL Mock Draft (Option 2: CB Morris Claibo

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Man... taking Jeffery would make me very nervous.
    Ditto. I am not a fan of his at all.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Re: Nick's "4 Options in 4 Days" Two-Round NFL Mock Draft (Option 2: CB Morris Claibo

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    First, I do not see why the Rams would take Jeffery over sanu
    Because if there is one thing the Rams have a lot of, it's wide receivers that can't get separation

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

I could live with this. I still believe Jeffery can be a stud and like him a lot more then Sanu.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

First, I do not see why the Rams would take Jeffery over sanu
    Because it's possible they have him ranked higher than Sanu, as I do? Jeffery makes me nervous due to some of his red flags, but at the top of the second round, I see him as a better value than Sanu.

Second, we are not forced to take a WR in the first 2 rounds...We are not forced to settle if its not there dont get it...I do not see how jeffery can impact this team we need a #1 receiver
    No, we're not forced to take a WR in the first two rounds. However, I think our odds of finding someone who can turn into a legitimate starter at the position dwindle the longer you wait. And again, I believe Jeffery represents good value at the top of Round Two. There are plenty of teams in that range (Minnesota, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Miami) who could take him if they haven't already addressed the position.

Also just because the #1 WR position is not filled doesnt mean we can overlook talent...you got a guy like donta hightower on the board at pick 39 you just cannot let him get past u
    I'm not a big believer that Hightower can convert and become an impact player at 4-3 OLB, so I'm not in favor of the Rams using a second round pick on him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12