txramsfan is offline Registered User

Not much value will be had after June 1

I really don't see much value coming out of the second round of free agency which begins June 1. Reason: the cap is so big that teams will be able to keep players at the position the Rams are in need.....D line. I really don't think any team is going to be so cap strapped that they have to let a stud on the D line go.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Not much value will be had after June 1

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    I really don't see much value coming out of the second round of free agency which begins June 1. Reason: the cap is so big that teams will be able to keep players at the position the Rams are in need.....D line. I really don't think any team is going to be so cap strapped that they have to let a stud on the D line go.
    Yep, circumstances in free agency have worked against us this year. Let's face it though, as bad as things have been the last few seasons, it was going to be a multi-year fix regardless of what we did this year.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Not much value will be had after June 1

It wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have stupid drafts............I really think if we have a few good, solid drafts that will provide good players and depth to the defensive issues we have, free agency will be great for us. But since we haven't really drafted any defensive wonders over the past years with MM, we don't have anyone to rely on and we're forced to work with free agency, and unfortunately it back fired.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams