Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dave626 is offline Registered User
    Blog Entries

Re: Nugget from Rob Rang on the Rams

It doesnt make sense for the rams to trade with browns now. It's smarter to wait and see if Clausen will really be there at #7 come draft day. Then you might see Bradford traded to Cleveland in order to pick up Clausen and some picks.

I like it!

Plus Clausen I would expect to be closer to starting and then the Feely signing would'nt be so stupid, because Bradfords going to need time, probably a lot of time. (yeah higher ceiling, but slower to start I think)
    Last edited by dave626; -04-22-2010 at 01:06 AM.

clarasDK is offline Registered User

Here is what I would do if I where the Rams. Take Suh, and then hope for McCoy with the nr 33.

And then I would have made a plan B agreement with the Redskins to get Cambell in the case that McCoy does not fall to the 33 (maybe give them back their 5 round pick or something).

We must have had talks going on with the Redskins about the Carriker deal. And don't tell me that they did not discuss Cambell and/or Redskins trading up while their where ad it. Actually I think Redskins would go a long way to support us in taking Suh and giving us insurance with a Cambell backup plan as this might give them a shot a Bradford.

But as always I support our front office in what they do, they are the pro's we are only noobs

Nick_Weasel is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Optimistic Lamb View Post
    It doesnt make sense for the rams to trade with browns now. It's smarter to wait and see if Clausen will really be there at #7 come draft day. Then you might see Bradford traded to Cleveland in order to pick up Clausen and some picks.
    Agreed. If this trade happens, I would not be surprised at all if this is how it goes down.

bigredman Guest

If we can trade down and get Clausen and some help along the defensive or offensive line, it will be the greatest trade/draft move of 2010. Clausen will prove to be the better pick as far as the QB class of 2010 I predict. Bradford's injured shoulder will get squashed again and put him out of the league within the first two years of his shortened NFL career I also predict.
    Last edited by bigredman; -04-22-2010 at 08:16 AM.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Weasel View Post
    Agreed. If this trade happens, I would not be surprised at all if this is how it goes down.
    At this point, if I'm the Rams, I'm asking for their first, a third, and next year's first.

Failing that I'd take their first, second and one of their thirds.

chiguy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

Tomorrow's pick is either going to be very predictable or very interesting, people!
    Way to go out on a limb here Nick.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I'm with you Bar-bq... I'm willing to move down for just about anything at this point. I'd rather save the cash and get more picks. Especially a high first rounder next year, when we'll have a rookie slotting system which will actually make those picks really valuable.
    I believe!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

They want Bradford? Okay, here's what we want....

For #1, the Rams get #7, #38, #71, and the Browns 2011 1st rounder. I'd do it for that. And for those who follow the value chart, that's 3000 for 3005.

If the Browns don't like parting with the future first, then we take out the 2011 first and replace it with the 2011 second, as well as 2010 #85 and #92. That's more like 3000 for 2800, which leaves us a touch short, but I'd still do it.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12