39thebeast is offline Registered User

With O-line Problems whos number one on my list?

Look out for this name in FA Stacy Andrews of the Bengals. This guy is one of the most versatile FA linemen out and he could do big things for us. With the injuries between Levi Jones and Willie Anderson he has started all but one game at either left or right tackle on the leagues 2nd best team in giving up sacks. This guy is abosolutley amazing at 340 punds and 26 years old. The question is can he be a franchise Left Tackle to suceed Pace i think he can and he should be the top guy on our FA list (yes even before Faneca overated and 31). Pace is most likely going to be back healthy so this guy has the previous expierence and size to play LG until Pace decides to hang up the cleats. With a healthy line and this guy and some better depth thrown in the mix i think we can dare i say it return to the years of the greatest show on turf, but this time with a better D.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: With O-line Problems whos number one on my list?

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    Look out for this name in FA Stacy Andrews of the Bengals. This guy is one of the most versatile FA linemen out and he could do big things for us. With the injuries between Levi Jones and Willie Anderson he has started all but one game at either left or right tackle on the leagues 2nd best team in giving up sacks. This guy is abosolutley amazing at 340 punds and 26 years old. The question is can he be a franchise Left Tackle to suceed Pace i think he can and he should be the top guy on our FA list (yes even before Faneca overated and 31). Pace is most likely going to be back healthy so this guy has the previous expierence and size to play LG until Pace decides to hang up the cleats. With a healthy line and this guy and some better depth thrown in the mix i think we can dare i say it return to the years of the greatest show on turf, but this time with a better D.
    Great post and ideas, Beast. BTW do you know what Stacy Andrews and Steven Jackson have in common? In the '03 draft the Bengals picked a few slots in front of the Rams, and in order for the Rams to move up to take S. Jack we had to give them a 4th round pick. That pick turned out to be Stacy Andrews. Small world, eh?

WHAT SAY YE?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Does that mean Andrews is a RFA?

39thebeast is offline Registered User

That would stink if he is, but i would use 2nd or third on a proven guy like him instead of a rookie