throwback week

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Oaklands' Michael Bush

ESPN's Adam Schaffer is reporting that almost all of the Raider's roster is available for trade. Probably not a stretch because of Al Davis.

Anyway... what do you guys think of Michael Bush and if you like him what would it take to get him.

I think he can be very productive but isn't getting a chance in that hell hole.

In two years he has only rushed the ball 218 times but he averages 4.6 yards per carry.

He has only caught the ball 36 times but he averages 7.4 yards per catch.

I'll admit I'm a little bias because I watched him play during high school and at Louisville but man I hate to see talent wasted like they do in Raiderville.

Besides they still have Fargas and McFaddin.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Oaklands' Michael Bush

He's in a good situation to get out of Oakland, with a pricey investment that demands playing time sitting above him in the depth chart, along with Fargas, who has been quite serviceable up to this point. It all depends on the Raiders though, and how they value him over Fargas. Maybe their plan is to move Fargas instead, but who really knows with the Raiders.

richtree is offline Registered User

I see too many people stressing the need for a backup running back.

If you have a solid team with a solid offensive line, you can make any young guy with a burst a back up running back.

Granted our backup RB's are worse than most but WE SHOULD FOCUS ON VALUE AT THE BACKUP RB POSITION.

With many free agents and young guys available lets get a cheap guy with speed back there.

thats all

rt

cfh128 is offline Registered User

I wonder what the Raiders are looking to get in return? More draft picks? Sounds crazy to me the way the Raiders draft.

Nevertheless, Michael Bush would be a nice option as long as he doesn't cost too much. A nice bruiser to accompany Jackson in their never ending mission to beat down opposing defenses.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

he seems a decent player from the little amount ive seen of him..i wouldnt be mad if we got him for a 6th or 7th rounder.

Norwood is the RB addition i would like most tho..but he probably would like to go somewhere where he has more of an oppurtunity to start than he would with Jax to compete with.

peramoure is offline Registered User

Guy was a heisman candidate before he tore his knee all up. I like the 6th or 7th rounder for this guy, he is a freaking brast.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

What did Adam Schaffer suggest would be required to be traded to get Bush away from the Raiders?

The Raiders invested a 4th round pick in the guy and have yet to place him in as their feature back so it's GOTTA be 5th or less. Personally, I'd give the 5th round pick we got from Philly for Spoon. Bush would be a nice addition to this team.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

I wouldnt mind bringing the guy in, he has been a pretty decent runner the few game i have seen of him. The most I would put on the board for him would be our 5th rounder from philly, which is were I see us getting a backup RB anyway.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RebelYell View Post
    What did Adam Schaffer suggest would be required to be traded to get Bush away from the Raiders?

The Raiders invested a 4th round pick in the guy and have yet to place him in as their feature back so it's GOTTA be 5th or less. Personally, I'd give the 5th round pick we got from Philly for Spoon. Bush would be a nice addition to this team.
    Schaffer didn't mention Bush specifically he just reported that Oakland was pretty much willing to shop everybody.

TheRammer Guest

well if thats the case lets pick up their star CB (dont know how to begin to spell his name) and get a lights out corner!

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    well if thats the case lets pick up their star CB (dont know how to begin to spell his name) and get a lights out corner!
    Nomdi Awsome-wa? lol. It would take our numero uno to do that, way too much imo.

tempting though.... the guy is a stud

But hey, it is the Raiders, might be able to get him for our third rounder

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    Nomdi Awsome-wa? lol. It would take our numero uno to do that, way too much imo.

tempting though.... the guy is a stud

But hey, it is the Raiders, might be able to get him for our third rounder
    lol thats a better guess than I could have I just want to start spelling atogwe's name for some reason...

I 've always really really wanted for us to have a pure shut down corner... we've never had one before...

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

i've watched a little of Michael Bush, its hard to say if little game time but he does look good and id like to see him in a rams uniform for a late rounder.

Steven has been abused over the last 2 years, they need to extend his life span by getting someone in for a 2 rb rotation .. maybe a 70/30 split. westbrook does offer qualities to compliment Jackson.

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Well its Nnamdi Asomugha, and yeah. I'd pretty much give up any pick besides our first for him. He is an animal! Wouldn't mind Michael Bush neither...