Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 273
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

  1. #46
    Ramblin` Ram's Avatar
    Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nation of Rams
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,401
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    So what do we do at 14?
    i`m thinking either Floyd or DeCastro..



    maybe Wright or one of the DT`s..


  2. #47
    ShaneFalco Guest

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fettmaster View Post
    Not draft a top ten talent? I'm surprised to see so many happy campers. I'm freaking steaming. We should have stayed our asses at 6 and got Claiborne.

    Whatever
    im really pissed as well, but if we select Kendall Wright or Lloyd i will be a little less pissed. To get a good WR you have to draft in the first, i dont care what anyone says about greg jennings and his 5th pick. Times have changed.

  3. #48
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,967
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Michael Floyd or Kendall Wright get mentioned as a possibilities #14

  4. #49
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,967
    Rep Power
    74

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Dontari Poe, DT, could now be in play...

  5. #50
    mh-i's Avatar
    mh-i is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    CA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Dude... troll somewhere else. We are REBUILDING. We need players everywhere and we're getting picks to do that. One guy will not win us a super bowl.
    I bottom line is the Rams didn't get Blackmon. That's going to hurt Bradford in the next few years. Stock piling picks is great but if the Rams don't come out of this draft with an impact WR or 2 it will be another failed draft. A combo of Amedola and Salas isn't going to get it done.
    Fettmaster and ShaneFalco like this.

  6. #51
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    Dontari Poe, DT, could now be in play...
    If we can get Fletcher Cox at 14 I'd be thrilled.

  7. #52
    ShaneFalco Guest

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    i wouldnt.. guy had like 2 sacks in college. thats pathetic.

  8. #53
    ShaneFalco Guest

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mh-i View Post
    I bottom line is the Rams didn't get Blackmon. That's going to hurt Bradford in the next few years. Stock piling picks is great but if the Rams don't come out of this draft with an impact WR or 2 it will be another failed draft. A combo of Amedola and Salas isn't going to get it done.
    ya, if i was bradford i would be steaming.

  9. #54
    Fettmaster's Avatar
    Fettmaster is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    im really pissed as well, but if we select Kendall Wright or Lloyd i will be a little less pissed. To get a good WR you have to draft in the first, i dont care what anyone says about greg jennings and his 5th pick. Times have changed.
    I know it upsets people to see some fans complaining, but at this point I don't really care who the Rams pick. I'm not that high on Kendall Wright who I think benefited from excellent QB play. Floyd is okay.

    I really, really wanted Blackmon, and would have been very happy with Richardson or Claiborne. Loading up on later picks is never a sure fire way to load up on actual talent. I'm pretty upset.


  10. #55
    RuffRams's Avatar
    RuffRams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,183
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    I don't understand why people are so happy that we just got an extra second round pick (#45). When we could have had a shutdown corner combo for years to come, and Claiborne for the next decade.

    For me that #45 isn't worth missing out on that. For the last 2 months I have dreamed of a defense where Quinn, and Long bullrush the **** out of QBS, who end up trying to throw to receivers well covered by Finnegan and Claiborne...aka interceptions.

    Whatever, whoever thinks just getting a #45 for trading down 8 spots and missing out on claiborne, you really don't know what you are talking about.


    I will give Fishers staff the benefit of doubt though, if one of their top players on the board is probably going to be availalbe at 14. And they also have a solid plan for getting a starter at #45
    Fettmaster and ShaneFalco like this.


  11. #56
    ShaneFalco Guest

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    well most of the good players are off the boards now.

  12. #57
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i wouldnt.. guy had like 2 sacks in college. thats pathetic.
    Thankyou for being a beacon of optimism on this, the best day of the calendar year.
    TekeRam likes this.

  13. #58
    Fettmaster's Avatar
    Fettmaster is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Dontari Poe has bust written all over him. I'd go from upset to legitimately pissed off if we picked him.


  14. #59
    ShaneFalco Guest

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamOG View Post
    I don't understand why people are so happy that we just got an extra second round pick (#45). When we could have had a shutdown corner combo for years to come, and Claiborne for the next decade.

    For me that #45 isn't worth missing out on that. For the last 2 months I have dreamed of a defense where Quinn, and Long bullrush the **** out of QBS, who end up trying to throw to receivers well covered by Finnegan and Claiborne...aka interceptions.

    Whatever, whoever thinks just getting a #45 for trading down 8 spots and missing out on claiborne, you really don't know what you are talking about.


    I will give Fishers staff the benefit of doubt though, if one of their top players on the board is probably going to be availalbe at 14. And they also have a solid plan for getting a starter at #45
    i thought we got 2 picks.... if we only got 1, for that. im ****ing done with this.

  15. #60
    Fargo Ram Fan's Avatar
    Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Fargo,ND
    Age
    50
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: The Official 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

    Stockpiling another later pick vs taking a TRUE difference maker/impact player at 6 is a JOKE. I dont trust the Rams (yes I know its a new 'brain trust') ability to find talent LATE in drafts. The history of this clubs ability to draft talent is simply dreadful. I will believe there has been a marked improvement in that area if and when it happens. A real consensus difference maker was there at 6. When was the last time the Rams had a GREAT corner? Disgusting. Perhaps another couple mid round TEs?
    Fettmaster and ShaneFalco like this.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: -04-26-2012, 10:36 PM
  2. The Official 2011 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
    By Nick in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: -05-01-2011, 09:07 AM
  3. Official ClanRam Scouts Mock Draft Discussion Thread
    By AvengerRam in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: -04-19-2011, 07:49 AM
  4. The Official 2009 NFL Draft Discussion Thread
    By Nick in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: -04-28-2009, 08:21 AM
  5. The OFFICIAL NFL Draft Discussion Thread
    By Nick in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: -04-28-2008, 08:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •