Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Official 2013 Senior Bowl Thread

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: The Official 2013 Senior Bowl Thread

Ty Powell DE/LB Harding - One of the best stories of the upcoming 2013 NFL Draft is Harding's Ty Powell. Owning a humble background, Powell started to pop up on the NFL's radar midway through the 2012 season as he went on to produce 8.5 sacks and 15 tackles for loss this season. I watched Ty Powell in person last week as he prepared for Combine drills and was very impressed with his combination of size (6'2, 245) and athleticism. Recruited to Harding as a safety, Powell has the light feet and explosion of a former safety, however owns the size that will draw attention from teams needing pass rush help. Powell had a very good week this week as he displayed that athleticism, both in rushing the passer and in dropping back into coverage. At the next level, Powell will project best as a 3-4 outside rush linebacker, however he offers great schematic versatility and will be drawing plenty of interest this spring from NFL teams.
    See?! What did I tell you guys?? Greatest LB ever!!!

I don't know that I will do a mock draft. But IF I do, there should be ZERO doubt as to who the Rams 7th round pick will be.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    See?! What did I tell you guys?? Greatest LB ever!!!

I don't know that I will do a mock draft. But IF I do, there should be ZERO doubt as to who the Rams 7th round pick will be.
    7th pick in the draft? Well I suppose that the best linebacker to ever play the game IS worth the 7th pick overall...

With the chances of us getting Fisher and Warmack all but gone, I think that the kid from down the street(I living Lexington, KY, remember) would be a good 2nd-3rd round consolation prize for OG. Besides, a Ford made for War is so much better than whatever the hell a Mack made for War would be. Warford is strong and stout and could really push the pile. The Saints get by with dominant guards and so so tackles.

And what do people think about Robinson? I don't know if he's just a not as well liked Tebow who has skills but is too much of a tweener, or if he's just a project that is one of those Patriot-like picks, where you draft him late and then he becomes an all-purpose star.
    I believe!

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Central Michigan's Fisher leads parade of tackles at Senior Bowl

Central Michigan's Fisher leads parade of tackles at Senior Bowl

• By Jim Thomas

MOBILE, ALA. • During his recruiting trip to Central Michigan, Eric Fisher couldn’t help but notice Joe Staley’s picture displayed prominently on the wall.

“I told myself I want to be that guy, too,” Fisher said.

Fisher should get that chance. Staley was a first-round draft pick by San Francisco in 2008 out of Central Michigan who has blossomed into one of the NFL’s top left tackles. Staley’s a two-time Pro Bowler who will be blocking for Colin Kaepernick, Frank Gore & Co. in Super Bowl XLVII against Baltimore.

As the top offensive tackle competing in this week’s Senior Bowl, Fisher looks like a sure thing as a first-rounder in April’s NFL draft. The decisions by Jake Matthews of Texas A&M and Taylor Lewan of Michigan to stay in school have pushed Fisher up the chart. Some observers project him as the second-best tackle in the draft pool this year, behind only Luke Joeckel of Texas A&M.

“I try not to pay attention to that stuff,” Fisher said. “I just try to become a better offensive lineman every day. I’ve really worked on my game, and this is a huge opportunity for me down here coming out of a MAC school to play against some of the elite.”

The Rochester, Mich., native was not heavily recruited out of high school, getting only one other scholarship offer – from fellow Mid-American Conference school Eastern Michigan. He was lean 242 pounds entering college, which may partly explain it. But he has gradually filled out his 6-foot-7 frame, weighing in at 305 pounds at the Senior Bowl.

After starting games at right tackle, left tackle, and right guard as a freshman and sophomore, Fisher settled in at left tackle his final two seasons at Central Michigan. As his success and reputation increased, so did the comparisons to Staley.

“I get that a lot,” Fisher said. “I like watching Joe play on Sundays. He’s a very athletic (tackle). I take pride in being an athletic offensive lineman. I think it’s kind of changing in the league to more athletic offensive linemen. So I just try to play how I’m comfortable playing. It’s working out pretty good.”

That’s for sure. Fisher has performed well during the first two days of Senior Bowls workouts, and that may push him out of draft consideration for the Rams, who have the No. 16 and No. 22 overall picks in the first round. Not to mention a pressing need at offensive tackle.

This season’s primary starters were Rodger Saffold at left tackle and Barry Richardson at right tackle. Richardson is scheduled for unrestricted free agency this offseason, and Saffold is entering the final year of his contract. So the shelves have to be re-stocked at that position.

Russ Lande of NationalFootballPost.com and a former NFL (and Rams) scout, thinks Fisher could go as high as No. 11 overall to San Diego.

“He’s tremendously athletic,” Lande said. “He can pull. He can get out in space. The only issue is he’s a little bit of an upright guy when you watch him block. He’s a real tall kid. A lot of those tall guys have that issue.

“He’s not a real powerful kid; you can jolt him and drive him. But when I look at what he can do – holy cow. He’s so athletic, and he’s a real nasty guy.”

Fisher and North squad defensive ends Datone Jones of UCLA and Alex Okafor of Texas have had some intense practice battles so far this week, so there’s no doubting Fisher’s competitiveness. And that helps explain why he’s so excited to be in Mobile this week.

“I think a lot of people, including myself, wanted to see me go against the elite competition,” Fisher said. “Going against these guys from the SEC and stuff in this game will be great for me I think just to prove that I am worthy of being here.

“It’s a great honor to be here. Not many players get to come here. I think I’m only the third player out of Central Michigan to come here.”

The next tier of offensive tackles behind Fisher includes Lane Johnson of Oklahoma and Oday Aboushi of Virginia, both members of the South squad.

Johnson was a high school quarterback and played QB for a year in junior college. But he kept growing, and at Oklahoma went from tight end, to defensive end, to a third-team all-American offensive tackle as a senior. Johnson (6-6, 303) played right tackle as a junior and left tackle as a senior.

“He’s a long, linear kid,” Lande said. “He can bend his knees which is rare for a big, tall kid. He’s got a chance.”

(Blocking is a leverage game, and the “knee-benders” usually get better leverage.)

Virginia’s Aboushi isn’t as flashy as some of the other top tackles in terms of athleticism, but brings some Brooklyn toughness to the table – which is where he’s from. Syracuse’s Justin Pugh may end up playing guard after being measured in with only a 31½-inch reach. (Longer arms are desirable for NFL tackles for punching out on pass rushers.)

Like most Wisconsin offensive linemen, Rick Wagner is super competitive and smart. But he’s a little stiff in his movements and may be a right tackle only, or maybe a guard in the NFL. Small-school prospect Garrett Gilkey of Chadron State has been working at guard at the Senior Bowl.

Alabama’s mammoth D.J. Fluker (6-5, 355) attended Monday’s weigh-in/measurement session, but then excluded himself from Senior Bowl practices and Saturday’s game because of a groin and calf problems.

Vinnie25 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    7th pick in the draft? Well I suppose that the best linebacker to ever play the game IS worth the 7th pick overall...

With the chances of us getting Fisher and Warmack all but gone, I think that the kid from down the street(I living Lexington, KY, remember) would be a good 2nd-3rd round consolation prize for OG. Besides, a Ford made for War is so much better than whatever the hell a Mack made for War would be. Warford is strong and stout and could really push the pile. The Saints get by with dominant guards and so so tackles.

And what do people think about Robinson? I don't know if he's just a not as well liked Tebow who has skills but is too much of a tweener, or if he's just a project that is one of those Patriot-like picks, where you draft him late and then he becomes an all-purpose star.
    Tim Tebow is 6-3 and 240 pounds while Denard is barely 6 feet and 195 pounds... not to mention Denard doesn't share half the intangibles that Tebow had leaving college. If he does pretty well at the Combine I wouldn't mind the Rams taking a flier on him in the later rounds. Maybe use him in a couple trick plays now and then... you know how Jeff Fisher loves his trick plays lol

shower beers is offline Registered User

No Denard, please and thank you. I've watched him for the last few years and his skill set will be very, very hard to translate well to the pro game.

RamBill is offline Registered User

McShay’s Senior Bowl Players To Watch

ESPN’s Todd McShay discusses some players to watch in the Senior Bowl: Denard Robinson, Mike Glennon, Lane Johnson and Eric Fisher.

Watch McShay's Senior Bowl Players to Watch

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Guys a beast. Looks like he weighs 280 lbs, very impressive.
    don't forget terrance cody looking like crap lol

Fox Sports Senior Bowl Update

Alex Marvez with the latest from the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala.

Watch Marvez's Senior Bowl Update

Pat Kirwan’s Senior Bowl Standouts: Offense

CBSSports.com NFL Insider Pat Kirwan joins Adam Aizer to discuss the top offensive players at the Senior Bowl. Find out which weapons to watch out for this year. Good overview from Kirwan (TRT-5:00)

Watch Kirwan Discuss Offensive Players at the Senior Bowl

Pat Kirwan’s Senior Bowl standouts: Defense

Who are the top defensive players at the Senior Bowl this year? CBSSports.com NFL Insider Pat Kirwan joins Adam Aizer to point out the best athletes on defense.

Watch Kirwan's Defensive Standouts

Senior Bowl Twitter Play-by-Play

Multiple Draft Scouts/Analysts Were Tweeting During the Senior Bowl.
    You can get a good feel for how the players did during the game. Lots of good notes and nuggets are in there from a variety of good sources. Warning: Very Long Post

Here is some sample tweets-

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler

For me, Eric Fisher, Lane Johnson and Ziggy Ansah will be the top-3 Senior Bowlers drafted, but who is next?

Walter Cherepinsky Walter Cherepinsky ‏@walterfootball

#BYU DE Ziggy Ansah was just OK in practice. Was thinking too much. He’s been a monster today.

NFL Draft Bible NFL Draft Bible ‏@NFLDraftBible

Purdue defensive tackle KAWANN SHORT earned him some 1st round $money today. Nobody has had their name called more. #SenorBowl #NFLdraft

NFL Draft Bible NFL Draft Bible ‏@NFLDraftBible

Texas wr MARQUISE GOODWIN looks like a cross between AZ-ZAHIR HAKIM and SANTANA MOSS. Whether 5’8 frame can hold up over 16-games is the ?

Ryan Lownes Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes

Following a strong week of practice, #Oklahoma LT Lane Johnson has stood out again today. Making himself a lot money at the #SeniorBowl

Todd McShay Todd McShay ‏@McShay13

Glad to see more from BYU DE Ansah today than we saw from him in practices. Rare skill set but scary raw.

Dane Brugler Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler

In a perfect world, #NCState QB Mike Glennon should be drafted about the same range as Nick Foles a yr ago…he won’t last that long though

Rob Rang Rob Rang ‏@RobRang

Have to add Nassib to list of underwhelming performers. Mentioned WR Williams previously. Chase Thomas, Jordan Poyer too. Liked all on tape.

Read All Senior Bowl Tweets

Last edited by RamBill; -01-26-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Senior Bowl Review: Offense

Senior Bowl Review: Offense
    Saturday, January 26, 2013

Josh Norris

Senior Bowl Review: Offense - All Star Circuit - Rotoworld.com

The purpose of Senior Bowl week is to supplement completed area-scout evaluations in practice and interviews. No evaluations are based on a single week’s performance, but certain prospects did help (or potentially hurt) their status and will force evaluators to take a second look at their live game action. I will breakdown each position below and rank participating performers accordingly. Please note, this is not strictly based on how these prospects did this week, instead it is based on their complete evaluation up to this point.

For comparison, here is how I ranked the attendees prior to this week.

Quarterbacks

1. Tyler Wilson (6021/218), Arkansas - I should say this now: Nothing has changed with my quarterback rankings (other than Manuel jumping Landry) and I question anyone who writes that one separated themselves from the pack. Wilson sticks to the pocket in the face of pressure and isn’t afraid to test the field vertically. His velocity and placement will need to improve in that section of the field, however, but more decisive footwork will certainly help.

2. Zac Dysert (6027/224), Miami (OH) - The RedHawk sailed multiple passes in 1 on 1s and 7 on 7s, but performed much better in full team activities. My biggest question with Dysert is if he can overcome the miscues that appeared in 2012, after the Miami (OH) offense asked him to make quick decisions on throws less than 10 yards almost strictly from the gun. Go back to 2011 and Dysert displays confident footwork and movement in the pocket while finding downfield targets on the move.

3. Mike Glennon (6066/220), NC State - The longer Glennon holds the ball, the more worried I get. Just like in college, Glennon made some excellent throws all over the field when throwing after bouncing off of his back foot. He could thrive in quick progression, faster tempo offenses, but pressure up the middle, confusion, and receivers failing to separate will give him plenty of trouble.

4. Ryan Nassib (6024/214), Syracuse - Nassib is a conundrum. He has a cannon with limited touch on short to intermediate routes, but his downfield throws look like rainbows. He is mobile, which leads to a lot of movement in the pocket while working through progressions. Some might like that, but I see it as a lack of comfort and possible a frenetic style.

5. E.J. Manuel (6043/237), FSU - It is tough to get a good feel on Manuel. Jimbo Fisher did not do him any favors at FSU, and Manuel flashes some nice throws, but too often the Seminole is a step late on his progression or decision and has placement issues.

6. Landry Jones (6032/221), Oklahoma - I don’t trust Landry as anything more than a fifth-round pick. In a clean pocket early in games he has made some impressive throws, but it tails off after that.

Running Backs

1. Johnathan Franklin (5100/201), UCLA - Off of his 2011 games, I considered Franklin an adequate but draftable prospect. Fast forward to this year and the Bruin showed much better vision when finding cutback lanes or working off blocks and his ability to make people miss at the second level was greatly enhanced. Don’t be surprised if we see him selected at the end of the second day.

2. Stepfan Taylor (5090/216), Stanford - Taylor is shorter than I expected, but the Stanford product seems to find open areas and pick up tough yardage despite a lack of top-end speed. He may run a high 4.5 or 4.6 forty, but Taylor is a confident runner with tools to produce in a dual back role.

3. Mike Gillislee (5112/207), Florida - A true front or strong side runner, Gillislee thrives on working behind pulling linemen between the tackles. Coaches will love the senior because he runs to his assigned lane, follows blocks, and can even create on strong cuts. Add in some good pass protection during the 2012 season, and Gillislee is likely a third- or fourth-round pick.

4. Kenjon Barner (5092/188), Oregon - It may not be popular, but I prefer Barner to LaMichael James. Both have magnets that draw them to the sideline, and James may be a tick faster, but barner is more willing to run between the tackles and instead of pinballing off contact, he can actually absorb hits on occasion to pick up extra yards.

5. Robbie Rouse (5057/186), Fresno State - Rouse is already drawing comparisons to Darren Sproles because of his size. I really like Rouse, but that comparison is unwarranted. First, the Fresno State grad doesn’t have the same short choppy steps as Sproles and instead of explosive cuts I would call Rouse’s open field moves “exaggerated”. Thats not an insult, since his game reminds me more of a smaller Brian Westbrook.

6. Mike James (5105/212), Miami - I would have preferred to see a Shrine call up since James is a late rounder to me. Alen Dumonjic had a nice writeup on James back in November.

(Andre Ellington dropped out of the event)

Wide Receivers

1. Quinton Patton (6000/200), Louisiana Tech - Smooth, fluid, and reliable. My fifth ranked player entering the week, Patton is the top senior receiver (excluding Tavon Austin who fits in his own category). I will continue to compare him to Reggie Wayne, as Patton doesn’t win with flashy moves or explosiveness. Instead, his wise route running and body control in routes and at the catch point are the qualities that will translate best in the NFL. Add on the fact that Patton faced plenty of press coverage, winning his individual battle on each occasion, and he is primed to produce early in his career.

2. Markus Wheaton (5110/183), Oregon State - Wheaton will automatically help as a vertical threat in the NFL. Drawing comparisons to Mike Wallace, I actually believe Wheaton has a larger array of route running capabilities at this point in his career than Wallace did. His awareness along the sideline is an added bonus. These two have separated themselves from the pack of attending senior receivers.

3. Terrance Williams (6017/201), Baylor - Williams reverted back to his 2011 form: A limited route tree and inconsistent hands. In 2012 he was much stronger at the catch point and was more reliable in that area. I had concerns that Williams could be stuck as a vertical target prior to the year, but he proved me differently in live action. During this week, however, those same thoughts started popping back into my head, especially seeing him fail to separate against safeties in man coverage.

4. Aaron Dobson (6025/203), Marshall - Dobson will have a great highlight reel, but there are plenty of questions. The opposing corners beat Dobson to the catch point with physical play multiple times this week, but in running routes against air the Marshall receiver showed burst out of his breaks with concise footwork.

5. Marquise Goodwin (5087/179), Texas - After watching him this week, the Longhorns really misused Goodwin. He was asked to run a lot of vertical routes, short screens, and jet sweeps or reverses in college. Despite that Goodwin was able to separate consistently against close coverage in a very natural way. He will struggle to get off the jam against press coverage, but Goodwin is very intriguing. Even if I have to use this week as the backbone of my evaluation (which I hate).

6. Cobi Hamilton (6016/191), Arkansas - Hamilton’s game is built on strong running after the catch. he isn’t afraid to take a big hit on contact, either, but he doesn’t quite run like an explosive receiver in his routes.

Tight Ends/Fullbacks

1. Vance McDonald (6041/262), Rice - At Rice, McDonald was used in a variety of ways that either muddled his evaluation or showed off versatility. Yes, he had a number of drops this week, but McDonald is a very intriguing player and it has become obvious why he’s a favorite of Phil Savage.

2. Michael Williams (6056/264), Alabama - Williams is the opposite of flashy, but he will play in the NFL for a long time because of his outstanding blocking for the position and large frame to shield defenders at the catch point. He will not get open unless he finds an open area or gets physical with a defensive back, but Williams is improving in that area.

3. Nick Kasa (6054/271), Colorado - Another great blocker for the position, Kasa seemed to fight the ball when trying to adjust for catches, but that is to be expected for the former defensive lineman. With overlooked long speed, Kasa is a likely fourth- or fifth-round pick.

4. Mychal Rivera (6032/237), Tennessee - Rivera built on his game each year at Tennessee, getting more and more comfortable working in the short to intermediate levels of defense and when hauling in catches.

5. Ryan Otten (6052/235), San Jose State - Otten checked in seven pounds lighter than expected due to the flu, but his game is very similar to Gary Barnidge’s. It is tough to know if that is a compliment, because Barnidge is tough to figure out, but Otten runs upright with reliable hands.

6. Kyle Juszczyk (6013/248), Harvard - I really liked what I saw from Juszczyk, who was making a conversion from a receiving role in the Ivy League to lead blocker. We know he can catch with comfort in the open field, but Juszczyk showed enough attitude and technique as a lead blocker to earn a draftable grade. He has deceptive long speed as well.

Offensive Linemen

1. Eric Fisher (6072/305), Central Michigan - There’s not much left to say about Fisher, but I believe he should be mentioned in the Luke Joeckel conversation as this class’ top offensive tackle. Fisher has quick hands and a strong extension to latch and ride or control his opposition immediately after the snap. His balance and base are also outstanding.

2. Lane Johnson (6062/302), Oklahoma - He looks like a tight end (and probably moves like one) but Johnson is a bonafide left tackle with a chance to play on the right side if necessary. He could add more weight, which would help with getting jolted on first contact leading to moments of waist bending, but Johnson’s athletic footwork to recover and mirror is awesome. He’s likely a top-20 pick.

3. Larry Warford (6032/333), Kentucky - There’s a lot of talk surrounding Chance Warmack, and rightfully so since he is likely the highest graded player in this draft. After that, UNC’s Jonathan Cooper gets a ton of love because of his agility when pulling and hitting targets at the second level. However, give me Warford because of his dominant, mauling style to consistently move or stone his opposition. And for his stout size, Warford is deceptively athletic.

4. Kyle Long (6061/304), Oregon - Long is inexperienced but along with his bloodlines comes a hard nosed attitude to push his opponents. The Duck is also athletic, so the only question is if his future is at guard or tackle.

5. Justin Pugh (6047/301), Syracuse - Pugh’s short arms may concern some, but if he gains a grip on his opponent on contact, the Syracuse product matches up very well with all types of rushers. He was occasionally driven into the backfield with force when facing length, but Pugh works best in close quarters and could move to guard.

6. Brian Winters (6034/210) - I love Winters’ nasty, rugged style. He blocks to punish, and although that gets Winters into trouble at times since he overextends, it will benefit him in the long run. He played tackle in college, but I expect Winters to play guard int he NFL.

(Dallas Thomas dropped out of the event)

Josh Norris is an NFL Draft Analyst for Rotoworld.

Players Softli Liked at the Senior Bowl

The players I liked at the Senior Bowl
    By Tony Softli
    Published: January 27, 2013 @ 3:11am

http://www.101sports.com/category/ts...e-Senior-Bowl/

Tony Softli covers the Rams and the entire NFL for 101 ESPN and 101Sports.com. Follow him on Twitter @SoftliSTL.

For unique football content from a front-office point of view, visit tonysoftli.com.

Character sets the ceiling while DNA forms the championship foundation. Those are the thoughts of all 32 teams leaving the yearly Senior Bowl and preparing for the NFL Combine in mid-February. Like every year, I was intrigued with the Senior Bowl. It was an extremely organized event; some call it “the NFL Convention.” Players travel from all parts of the country, representing universities to showcase their talents in front of hundreds of NFL personnel.

Below I have listed several players that caught my eye during the week of practice sessions, and I look forward to watching them in Saturday’s Senior Bowl and digging further into their DNA (College Film).

South Team

Quarterbacks:

Tyler Wilson – Arkansas; good accuracy, anticipation and touch along with mobility.

Landry Jones – Oklahoma; good arm strength, performance was spotty during the week, has upside.

Running Backs:

Mike Gillislee – Florida; good size, vision, burst, acceleration, pass blocking needs work.

Stepfan Taylor – Stanford; size, runs with power body balance, good pad level.

Wide Receivers:

Terrance Williams – Baylor; great combination of size, speed, athletic ability, natural receiving skills outside frame with soft hands, smooth route runner.

Quinton Patton – Louisiana Tech; despite great college production and route running skills, I question long ball speed despite build up acceleration.

Cobi Hamilton – Arkansas; solid route runner, creates separation in routes, high points balls with soft hands.

Tight End:

Vance McDonald – Rice; Good combination of size and athletic skill set.

Mychal Rivera – Tennessee; Athlete that will need to further develop blocking skills.

Offensive Line:

D.J. Fluker – Alabama; size, strength and explosion huge body player with good feet.

Jordan Mills – Louisiana Tech; power, strength, strong use of hands, attitude with good finish

Corner Backs:

Robert Alford – Southeastern Louisiana; good man cover skills, feet, burst and ability to close on ball and receiver.

Leon McFadden – San Diego St; good use of hands man press drills, can flip hips and mirror with good close.

Safeties:

Shawn Williams – Georgia; great combination of height, weight and excellent speed with coverage skills and range.

Bacarri Rambo – Georgia; another Georgia safety with size and coverage skills

Defensive Line:

John Jenkins – Georgia; massive man with short area quickness and strong use of hands.

Ezekial Ansah – BYU; Raw! size, speed with huge upside.

Montori Hughes – Tennessee Martin; wide load with good feet and lateral movement.

Lavar Edwards – LSU; athletic defensive end with natural pass rush skills, body balance and control with high motor.

Malliciah Goodman – Clemson; great length and lower body thickness, athletic skill set with high motor.

North Team

Quarterbacks:

Zac Dysert – Miami (Ohio); accurate, skills on the move spins nice ball with touch, very good size and may have the most upside of all Sr Bowl quarterbacks.

Mike Glennon – North Carolina St; good arm strength, touch and movement skills.

Running Backs:

Jonathan Franklin – UCLA; runs behind pads with power, yards after contact, vision to open space.

Kenjon Barner – Oregon; excellent speed with gear change. At 188 pounds size is a concern.

Kyle Juszczyk – Harvard; good inline blocking skills.

Wide Receivers:

Marquise Goodwin – Texas; FAST! World class speed, nice routes and upside as a receiver and returnman.

Markus Wheaton – Oregon St; Good size and movement skills, soft hands to catch outside frame.

Aaron Dobson – Marshall; Excellent size, route running skills and length.

Denard Robinson – Michigan; projection from QB to WR. Athlete still learning to run routes, catch balls outside frame consistently, but very good combination of speed and quickness.

Aaron Mellette - Elon; good small college production. Very good size and length with upside

Offensive Line:

Justin Pugh – Syracuse; size, feet and power.

Eric Fisher – Central Michigan; size, length, feet, strong use of hands to stab and replace, anchor with strong base

Corner Backs:

Desmond Trufant – Washington; cover II man coverage skill set, short area change of direction, good body balance and control, good movement, question deep ball speed and recovery quickness.

Jordan Poyer – Oregon St; Feisty attitude, sticky man coverage skills.

Safeties:

Jonathan Cyprien – Florida St; Good size, length and range.

Linebackers:

Ty Powell – Harding University; good size, length and football instincts.

Defensive Line:

Brandon Williams – Missouri Southern; Size, feet and lateral movement skills, strength and explosion.

Alex Okafor – Texas; Size, explosive movement off edge.

Margus Hunt – SMU; huge upside, exceptional size, length, athletic skill set. Still learning the game.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345