Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

The Official Senior Bowl Thread

Thought we could just make one big thread for all the Senior Bowl news as it comes out.

According to Scout.com, the Rams were interested in the following players: Paul Posluszny (OLB, Penn State), Kenny Irons (RB, Auburn), Tony Ugoh (OL, Arkansas), Ryan Harris (OT, Notre Dame), and Drew Stanton (QB, Michigan State).

Re: The Official Senior Bowl Thread

Intriguing Senior Bowl weigh-ins...

QUARTERBACK
    Chris Leak: 5'11" 203
    Troy Smith: 6'0" 222 (height about what most expected though some thought he wouldn't break six feet)

RUNNING BACKS
    Garrett Wolfe: 5'7" 182

WIDE RECEIVER
    Dallas Baker: 6'3" 203
    Paul Williams: 6'1" 200 (not the 6'2" to 6'3" some had him as)

O-LINE
    Josh Beekman: 6'1" 315 (height is a bit of a concern)
    Justin Blalock: 6'3" 331
    Doug Datish: 6'3" 302
    Ryan Kalil: 6'2" 291
    Dan Mozes: 6'2" 300

D-LINE
    Victor Abriamiri: 6'4" 271
    Kareem Brown: 6'4" 303
    Adam Carriker: 6'5" 292
    Tim Crowder: 6'3" 271
    Quentin Moses: 6'4" 249 (weight lower than I expected)
    Amobi Okoye: 6'2" 287 (big difference from what UL had him listed as)
    Quinn Pitcock: 6'2" 301
    Tank Tyler: 6'2" 323 (very interesting numbers for Tank)
    LaMarr Woodley: 6'1" 269

LINEBACKER
    HB Blades: 5'10" 237
    Stewart Bradley" 6'3" 256
    Prescott Burgess: 6'3" 246
    Buster Davis: 5'9" 244
    David Harris: 6'2" 239 (not as big as he was listed)
    Paul Posluszny: 6'1" 237
    Patrick Willis: 6'1" 240 (put on some weight it seems)

DEFENSIVE BACKS
    Michael Griffin: 5'11" 195
    Leon Hall: 5'10" 193
    Daymeion Hughes: 5'10" 192 (not 6'2" as some had listed)
    Marcus McCauley: 6'0" 200
    Brandon Meriweather: 5'10" 192 (not good size for a safety, may have to move to corner)

All measurements provided by NFLDraftCountdown.com

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Patrick Willis: 6'1" 240 (put on some weight it seems)
    Really? I thought his Weight was as expected.

Anyways.
    My favorites from who we've talked with so far are these:
    Kenny Irons (RB, Auburn)
    Tony Ugoh (OL, Arkansas)
    Ryan Harris (OT, Notre Dame)
    Drew Stanton (QB, Michigan State).

And dislikes:
    Paul Posluszny (OLB, Penn State),
    RamsFan16

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    Really? I thought his Weight was as expected.
    I've seen him listed anywhere from 230-240.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Switching gears to the Senior Bowl

By Pat Kirwan
    NFL.com Senior Analyst

(Jan. 23, 2007) -- On Sunday, two of the most exciting games of the entire season were played in the conference championship games, especially the Colts' dramatic win against the Patriots. It was after midnight by the time I finished up my postgame responsibilities, and by Monday morning I was down in Mobile, Ala., for the Senior Bowl practices.

Switching gears overnight is an exciting part of what I do in the NFL. The Senior Bowl is the premiere event for NFL coaches and personnel people to take a last real football look at many of the best college seniors in the country. By the time the second round of the April draft is over, usually at least half of the 64 names selected are players from this game.

Monday afternoon I spent my time with the North team. Jon Gruden and his Bucs staff are coaching this group, and believe me, they relish the opportunity to get a hands-on experience with these young men. Gruden and his staff have coached this game before and wound up drafting Cadillac Williams, Dan Buenning and Alex Smith after coaching them for a week. When I asked one Tampa personnel man what position the Bucs have targeted this year, he said, "We're evaluating every position and looking for lots of good people."

So let's get started with the North quarterbacks. I'm sure Gruden and his QB coach would have loved to work with Notre Dame's Brady Quinn, but Quinn decided not to play. The three signal-callers I did get a chance to follow on the field were Drew Stanton (Michigan State), Troy Smith (Ohio State) and Tyler Palko (Pittsburgh). It is a tremendous evaluation tool to watch the three men do fundamental drills side by side. Who drops the deepest, the quickest, snaps the ball off the best, has the best velocity and accuracy on their throws is all right there in front of me.

There's a whole week to go, but after one practice from a mechanical point of view, Stanton was the most impressive. He has the size and mechanics to pass the eyeball test. Smith looked like an athlete who easily jumped out at me during the bootleg drill. As Gruden said, "Smith is an exciting prospect that can create with his athleticism." Palko struggled with the center exchange and some of his throws but I have seen players falter on Day 1 and shine by the end of the week. I talked with Palko after practice and I was very impressed with his mental toughness. He will be a lot better today and that will impress the coaches who witnessed the first workout. It's very difficult to measure what Palko has a chance to demonstrate from one practice to the next practice.

The most impressive athlete after one practice is 19-year-old defensive tackle Amobi Okoye from Louisville. The first thing that jumped out at me during his pass-rush drills and the 9 on 7 live running game drill was his explosive quickness and excellent technique. It's hard to comprehend that a kid just 19 years old is graduating from college and looks like the next Warren Sapp. Okoye is 6-foot-2 and 312 pounds with the legs of a running back. Tampa defensive line coach Larry Coyer could hardly contain his emotions coaching the teenager that no one could block.

There is no substitute for evaluating football players in pads working against each other and I'll be here most of the week on the field up close and personal with the Class of 2007.

Seems like Amobi is impressing a lot of scouts.
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -01-23-2007 at 05:54 PM.

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

Apparently Amobi Okoye is looking extremely solid in the practices. At only 19 years old and with a work ethic like his (tested into the 9th grade when he was 12), he seems like the kind of stand-out defensive player the rams could really build a defense around. I believe Haslett is a great DC and that working with him could really fine-tune and mold him into a potential stud at the DT position. With the rams desperately needing to adress the DT position does anyone think we should trade up or take our chances and hope he falls to us?

woah woah woah.. scratch everything I just wrote. I didn't realize he weighed in almost 30 lbs less than he was originally listed. We need size and it doesnt look like hes going to cut it.

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

1. Leon Hall 2. Darnelle Revis 3. Hughes....I hope you're happy Nick.
    Last edited by RedArcher7; -01-25-2007 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Cason isn't in the draft...

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Let's not write-off Okoye just because he weighs 290. Maybe he's not a 320 lb. NT, but he's still the best DT (according to observers at the Senior Bowl) on the field. A good DT is a good DT even if he is a UT. Let's face it, Glover isn't getting younger, and Wroten hasn't turned many heads yet.

He may not be the answer at NT, but let's not be so quick to write him off as a good pick for this defense. If he's the BPA when our turn comes up, and value at a need position simply isn't there, I ain't gonna cry over Okoye in horns. Don't forget, Mean Joe Greene played the position at 280!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Let's not write-off Okoye just because he weighs 290. Maybe he's not a 320 lb. NT, but he's still the best DT (according to observers at the Senior Bowl) on the field. A good DT is a good DT even if he is a UT. Let's face it, Glover isn't getting younger, and Wroten hasn't turned many heads yet.

He may not be the answer at NT, but let's not be so quick to write him off as a good pick for this defense. If he's the BPA when our turn comes up, and value at a need position simply isn't there, I ain't gonna cry over Okoye in horns. Don't forget, Mean Joe Greene played the position at 280!
    That's a fair point, certainly. We spent a third rounder on Wroten but he's yet to make a dent and there have been rumblings about a crummy work ethic. As you said, Glover's not getting any younger. A number of people have suggested that Glover be benched or cut, so obviously the UT position isn't locked down.

Personally I'll be interested to see if Okoye tries to add some more weight for the combine.

sprtsmac is offline Registered User

Lets not forget the guy is only 19. He is going to put on some more weight over the next couple of years.
    Sprtsmac :football:

I don't know if we can keep just taking chances at them.. we need to adress the problem NOW while Holt and Bruce are still alive. We have a 'rebuilding year' every single year! We need to make our move NOWWWW

RamWraith is offline Registered User

By Tony Pauline, Special to SI.com

MOBILE, Ala. -- -- The practices are finished and NFL scouts, coaches and general managers are long gone. All that's left is to play the game. Yet even before the ball is officially kicked off, the script on which players came out of the '07 Senior Bowl as winners or losers has already been written.

Ten Prospects Who Exceeded Expectations

Amobi Okoye has had a great week of practice at the Senior Bowl.
    AP
    1. Amobi Okoye/DL/Louisville: Okoye was the talk of the town this week. Weighing in at a chiseled 287-pounds, he displayed tremendous quickness and athleticism from the first practice. Okoye, a bright and articulate 19-year-old, also interviewed well for the teams that spent time with him.

2. Adam Carriker/DL/Nebraska: Another front four player who was tough to block, Carriker elevated his draft stock significantly. Displaying a combination of strength and intelligence, he also came across well during interviews.

3. Dwayne Bowe/WR/LSU: The big pass catcher separated himself from the rest of the group and distinguished himself as the top senior receiver in the country.

4. David Irons/CB/Auburn: Irons capitalized on a terrific senior campaign with a great showing in Mobile. He was consistently applauded by coaches for his cover skills, hard work and ability to learn new defensive systems.

5. Michael Griffin/S/Texas: Displaying an array of talent in centerfield, Griffin made an impact every day at practice. His ball skills in coverage were outstanding as was his play defending the run.

6. Brandon Mebane/DT/California: The stout defensive tackle was unblockable for most of the week. Displaying tremendous quickness, he showed pass rush moves scouts were not aware he had.

7. Ryan Kalil/C/USC: The Trojan blocker looked great on the pivot. Holding his own against bigger opponents, he showed a lot of unexpected skill blocking in motion.

8. Aundrae Allison/WR/East Carolina: Allison impressed scouts from the first day he stepped on the field. Catching everything thrown in his directions, he also got deep behind defenders with consistency.

9. Mason Crosby/PK/Colorado: Crosby regularly put his field goals through the uprights from 50-yards or longer with plenty of room to spare.

10. Antonio Johnson/DT/Mississippi State: The big tackle showed-off his athleticism all week. More impressively, he consistently made plays up the field, something that was lacking in his college career.

Five Prospects Who Failed to Meet Expectations
    1. Ryan Harris/OL/Notre Dame: Continuing what was a poor senior season, Harris was beaten regularly in Mobile. At one point he was chastised by Jon Gruden for allowing a sack on Thursday.

2. Marcus McCauley/CB/Fresno State: Another who struggled in '06, McCauley was beaten with regularity all week. His performance during Thursday's no pads practice was not good.

3. Patrick Willis/MLB/Mississippi: Willis gave good effort all week and looked strong in the box. Problem was he struggled making plays out to the sidelines or in reverse. He does not resemble the first-round talent many have pinned him to be.

4. Quentin Moses/DE/Georgia: The Bulldogs pass rusher checked in much lighter than expected at 249 pounds and was handled all week by blockers. During interviews, Moses did not come off as a confident individual.

5. Troy Smith/QB/Ohio State: While Smith was accurate with his short and intermediate passes, his long throws were off. Smith did not display the ability to drive the deep pass and was rarely on the mark downfield.

Senior Bowl Notes: NFL scouts are not enamored with the overall talent of this year's senior class but they were reasonably happy with the players on hand in Mobile. This years group could match the number of first-round picks which came out of last year's game; 14. The Senior Bowl is the place where the unemployed and underclassmen come to look for job interviews. Larry Coker, the recently released coach from the Miami Hurricanes, was at practice all week hoping to catch on with an NFL team. Florida Gator defensive back Reggie Nelson, who declared for the draft soon after the national title game, interviewed with several teams right through Wednesday.

3. Patrick Willis/MLB/Mississippi: Willis gave good effort all week and looked strong in the box. Problem was he struggled making plays out to the sidelines or in reverse. He does not resemble the first-round talent many have pinned him to be.
    Not exactly a great report for those wanting to draft him in round one as a SAM linebacker.

2007 SENIOR BOWL REPORTS
    By Colin Lindsay, GBN publisher and Editor and Kevin Hornung, GBN Chief Scout

That's a wrap... Most of the pro scouts have left Mobile as both teams in this year's Senior Bowl will only go through walk-through sessions on Friday in preparation for Saturday's game. For all 32 NFL teams, though, the evaluation process has already begun. Indeed, with so many of the top seniors opting to participate in this year's Senior Bowl there will be plenty for NFL personnel people to chew on over the course of the next couple of weeks, or at least until the Scouting Combine kicks off in Indianapolis in the final week of February. As such here some of our final thoughts as we head back to winter:

While there was a lot of talent in Mobile this year don't expect for any Jay Cutler to be coming out of the 2007 Senior Bowl. Cutler, of course, parlayed a strong showing at last year's event into the 11th pick overall at the 2006 draft. Indeed, figure that of this year's 6 QBs, only Troy Smith of Ohio and Michigan State's Drew Stanton are likely to be even first-day picks this year, although scouts appear to be divided on both. Smith clearly had the more productive week of the two. Smith showed decent arm strength, moved around the pocket well, got rid of the ball very quickly and cleanly and threw a very catchable ball. Still, Smith is barely 6-0 tall and that is going to knock his grade down, although he did a nice job in Mobile - as he did throughout his career with the Buckeyes - sliding around the pocket to find passing lanes. Stanton, on the other hand, wasn't as proficient in Mobile, but because he's bigger and has the stronger arm has more long-term potential. The consensus seems to be , though, that Stanton, who has a noticeable hitch in his delivery, needs some solid pro coaching to develop those physical skills. Meanwhile, Chris Leak of national champion Florida and Houston's Kevin Kolb looked like second day prospects, while Jordan Palmer of UTEP and Tyler Palko of Pitt looked more like free-agent types, although some team is sure to take a late-round chance on Palmer's size, arm strength and blood lines.

All-star games are notoriously poor venues for RBs to show their stuff as they just don't get enough touches to get into any rhythm. Still, Penn State's Tony Hunt, a 239-pounder with some speed and polish, and Auburn's Kenny Irons did nothin to hurt their status as the two best backs in the 2007 draft class behind junior stars Adrian Peterson of Oklahoma and Cal's Marshawn Lynch, and possibly Michael Bush of Louisville. Thomas Clayton of Kansas State also took full opportunity of a late injury replacement call to show some nice quickness although he did not catch the ball all that well and put the ball on the ground more than scouts would like to see. On the other hand, both Lorenzo Booker of Florida State and Ken Darby of Alabama did catch the ball well, while Darby showed good vision, patience and instincts running between the tackles. Scouts, though, are still undecided on what they have in Rutgers' star Brian Leonard, who isn't big enough to be a full-time FB at the next level nor fast enough to be an every-down RB. What they saw in Leonard, though is one tough football player who can catch, block and isn't afraid to go downfield on special teams. The back that may have down the most for himself this week, though, may have been Alabama FB Le'ron McClain, a bruising 264-pounder who was also very smooth catching the ball.

No question, the deepest position in the 2007 draft class are the WRs, but that didn't necessarily show in Mobile, although there was plenty of physical potential. LSU WR Dwayne Bowe, though, was the individual star of the show as he likely elevated himself well up into the opening round as he was able to both get deep and make catches in traffic. There was also plenty of both size and speed among the Senior Bowl WRs; unfortunately, there were also far too many dropped balls literally across the board. Other WRs who did okay, though, included Aundrae Allison of East Carolina, Johnnie Lee Higgins of UTEP, Chris Davis of Florida State and Rhema McKnight of Notre Dame, although none was close to Bowe. In fact, there really wasn't a lot of separation between the second-tier receivers after the LSU star.

Meanwhile, the TEs in Mobile certainly looked the part. Indeed, the four original TEs - Martrez Milner of Georgia, Scott Chandler of Iowa, Joe Newton of Oregon State, and Clark Harris of Rutgers - along with Delaware's Ben Patrick who came to Mobile when Harris was injured, averaged a tad over 6-5 and 262 pounds. All also caught the ball well, however, none was able to consistently get open deep. UGA's Milner appeared to be the scout's favorite, but Newton and Chandler probably had bttter weeks all round. And Patrick did not look at all out of place once he arrived to replace Harris.

Teams hoping to upgrade their offensive lines probably came away from Mobile more than a little disappointed. Penn State OT Levi Brown, the highest rated OT to show up in Mobile, for example, was effective working in a limited area but struggled when blocking outside rushers as he wasn't able to keep his feet moving and lost the edge; he also had limited change of direction ability when trying to pick-off LBs at the next level and didn't always sustain his block until the whistle. In fact, it was a down week all-around for the OTs as relatively rated players like Tony Ugoh of Arkansas, Joe Staley of Central Michigan and Notre Dame's Ryan Harris all struggled. And it certainly that none of the three was very big with each weighing in the 295-300 range. It also didn't help the OTs overall grade that Texas OG Blalock, who played at RT in Mobile also struggled. Blalock came to Mobile as a potential first rounder but lacked the quick feet to consistently handle outside pass rushers, although he is a true wide-body with plenty of functional strength so probably is better suited to OG although even as an inside offensive lineman, Blalock's stock probably dropped this week. While most of he bigger name offensive linemen struggled at times several lesser lights fared somewhat better. Tennessee OG Arron Sears, for example, was probably the most consistent offensive lineman not playing C this week, while 335-pound Texas Tech OG Manny Ramirez also had a solid week. The best offensive linemen in Mobile though were Cs Ryan Kalil of Southern California and West Virginia C Dan Mozes; neither is overly big, but showed good feet and more than functional strength, not to mention plenty of heart. Auburn OGs Ben Grubbs and Tim Duckworth also played reasonably well at times, although both also got a little loose technically at times, while Clemson C Dustin Fry battled hard all week as did Iowa OT Marshal Yanda and Georgia Tech OT Mansfield Wrotto.

Other than LSU's Dwayne Bowe, no player created a bigger buzz in Mobile than Louisville DT Amobi Okoye. Okoye weighed in at only 287 pounds, well below the expected figure for him in the 312-315 range and also well below the norm for a pro DT these days. Okoye, though, impressed with some very aggressive play as he routinely exploded of the snap, although Okoye did struggle at times to hold the point of attack, especially when double-teamed. The best defensive lineman in Mobile, though, may have Nebraska DE Adam Carriker who dominated one-on-one pass blocking drills and was very disruptive in the 11-on-11 scrimmage. Texas DE Tim Crowder also showed some impressive outside quickness. While the likes of Carriker and Crowder were going around opposing OTs, Florida DE Ray McDonald was going through them. McDonald didn't show much in the way of polished pass rush moves, but got off the snap with authority was consistently bull-rushing the man in front of him deep into the pocket. McDonald also didnít hurt his stock in that he was almost equally effective whether he lined up at DE or DT. In contrast, Georgia DE Quentin Moses, once the highest rated defensive player in the entire 2007 draft class, also had a couple of pressures, but just wasn't very physical at the point of attack. In fact, it looks a tad like the 249-pound Moses just might have to find a home for himself at the next level at an OLB slot in a 3-4 scheme. NC State DT Tank Tyler also really struggled to get off blocks, while the Ohio State duo of Quinn Pitcock and David Patterson and Kareem Brown of Miami did get some penetration at times but also seldom were able to disengage from the man in front of them, Overall, though, it was a pretty good week for the defensive line as DEs Victor Abiamiri of Notre Dame, Chase Pittman of LSU, Jay Moore of Nebraska and Anthony Spencer of Purdue all got pressure more than once. Meanwhile, DTs Brandon Mebane of Cal, a quick on-gap type DT, Antonio Johnson of Mississippi State and Ryan McBean of Oklahoma State were also solid although McBean, who only weighs around 275 pounds, appeared to wear down as the week progressed.

LB is not supposed to be one of the strengths of the 2007 draft class, however, someone forgot to tell the players at the position in Mobile. Ole Miss MLB Patrick Willis, for example, was one of the best players in Mobile period. Willis looked imposing at 240 pounds and played with an attitude all week as he ranged from sideline-to-sideline, although he did look more comfortable attacking the line of scrimmage than dropping into coverage. Meanwhile, Florida State MLB Buster Davis, who measured in at only 5-9, recovered from a bad first day to have a solid week; Davis attacked the line of scrimmage as he spent much of the rest of the week camped out in the offensive backfield. Davis, was not much of a factor dropping into coverage. There was a similar story for the Senior Bowl's other 'smurf' MLB as Pitt's H.B. Blades, a relative giant at almsot 5-11 showed excellent sideline-to-sideline range and closing speed. Alabama OLB Juwan Simpson always seemed to be around the football, while the Michigan duo of MLB David Harris and OLB Prescott Burgess, Earl Everett of Florida and Nebraska OLB Stewart Bradley, a full-sized 255-pounder all moved well and made their share of plays. Penn State LB Paul Posluszny also moved well, but pro scouts probably would have liked to have seen him around the ball more often.

Pro scouts probably left Mobile scratching their heads just a bit about the CB play. Michigan CB Leon Hall, one of the top-rated players at any position coming into Mobile, was physical and aggressive, but gave up way too many completions for a player expected to go somewhere between the 10th and 20th picks. There was a similar story for Cal CB Daymeion Hughes who was only okay before being hurt and missing the last part of camp. And while he did get better as the week progressed, Fresno State CB Marcus McCauley had to be one of the most disappointing players at any position. Same story for South Carolina CB Fred Bennett who looked stiff before missing some time with a leg injury. In fact, Auburn's David Irons was the week's top Cb as he ran with just everybody including LSU's Bowe, while both Jonathan Wade of Tennessee and Josh Wislon showed they were more than just track guys playing corner.

While some of the top CBs struggled in Mobile, it was a pretty good week for the safeties, despite the fact that LSU's Laron Landry, one of the top 1-2 rated players at the position was a no-show. In Landry's absence, Miami FS Brandon Meriweather played more like people were expecting all season long. Meriweather was around the ball all week as he showed good speed and excellent instincts; plus Meriweather, who has seen his stock drop in part because of some non-football stuff, played with enthusiasm and appeared to emerge as a leader on the field. Meanwhile, Texas FS Michael Griffin wasnít quite as flashy, but was also around the ball all week. It was also hard not to like the quickness, instincts and overall enthusiastic play of Utah DB Eric Weddle. Scouts, though, are divided on Virginia Tech SS Aaron Rouse. Some really like his imposing size and physical presence, not to mention exceptional straight ahead speed. Others are concerned, though that he lacks the agility to contribute much in coverage and might actually be better suited bulking up a bit and moving to LB. Meanwhile,
    Syracuse DB Tanard Jackson quietly put together a solid week of practice, although he missed the final workout with a minor injury. Nominally a CB for the Orange, Jackson is a big hitter who always seems to be around the ball; heís also an athletic player who can jump.

Unofffical GBN Top 10 Senior Bowl Performers (in no particular order)

1. LSU WR Dwayne Bowe
    2. Nebraska DE Adam Carriker
    2. USC C Ryan Kalil
    2. Mississippi LB Patrick Willis
    2. Louisville DT Amobi Okoye
    2. Auburn CB David Irons
    2. Utah DB Eric Weddle
    2. Florida DE Ray McDonald
    2. Miami FS Brandon Meriweather
    2. West Virginia C Dan Mozes

Honoarble mentions: Texas DE Tim Crowder; Penn State RB Tony Hunt; East Carolina WR Aundrae Allison; Alabama FB Le'Ron McClain; and Syracuse DB Tanard Jackson.

Risers and fallers... Its always hard to say how 2-3 days of practice - whether good or bad - will impact pro scouts. In fact, players grades seldom change all that much coming out of Mobile, however, a positive or negative week will send NFL personnel departments back to the film room to review actual game tape etc. That said, not surprisingly all the guys on the top 10 list plus obviously helped themselves to one degree or another. And figure that Bowe and Kalil probably helped themselves the most pushing their grades into clear first round territory. Same possibly for Meriweather while DBs Weddle, Irons and Jackson likely will also see their grades climb.

Meanwhile, players whose grades likely took a tumble coming out of Mobile include Penn State OT Levi Brown, Georgia DE Quentin Moses, Texas OG Justin Ballock, Fresno State CB Marcus McCauley, DTs Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State and Tank Tyler of NC State, and Arkansas OT Tony Ugoh.

And guys on our 'didn't you used to be team' who really weren't on many draft radars coming into Mobile include Syracuse's Jackson, Nebraska LB Stewart Bradley, Mississippi State DT Antonio Johnson, Delaware TE Ben Patrick, Kansas State RB Thomas Clayton, Texas Tech OG Manny Ramirez, and Iowa OT Marshal Yanda.

See you next year!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast