Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

  1. #16
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,424
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I think last time i checked Jake Long had allowed 6.5 sacks before getting hurt is he dumpster trash as well?
    Firstly, "I think last time i checked" isn't very convincing, so I don't put any worth into that. Secondly, you mean those Ravens who have a gaping hole at RT and have yet to talk to Oher? Or the same Oher that was graded bottom 10 tackle by PFF. Or the Oher that had this said about him?: "On the right, Oher enters a contract year after an underwhelming career so far in Baltimore. He was particularly poor as a run blocker in the playoffs, but the fact that he allowed Flacco to be sacked or knocked down 20 times is equally concerning." ... And yes, that was even before this past year where he was terrible.



    THE DREAM TEAM

  2. #17
    RosieJones's Avatar
    RosieJones is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Project? How so? He's 31 years old. The guy knows how to play, he just sucked last year.
    Reclamation project.

  3. #18
    punahou's Avatar
    punahou is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    HAWAII
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    as the Rams didn't get anyone with good talent-- at this point Im inclined to say don't do anything.

    Use the draft, I don't want other teams' cast offs. We have lots of picks, so lets use them and take our chances.

  4. #19
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Firstly, "I think last time i checked" isn't very convincing, so I don't put any worth into that. Secondly, you mean those Ravens who have a gaping hole at RT and have yet to talk to Oher? Or the same Oher that was graded bottom 10 tackle by PFF. Or the Oher that had this said about him?: "On the right, Oher enters a contract year after an underwhelming career so far in Baltimore. He was particularly poor as a run blocker in the playoffs, but the fact that he allowed Flacco to be sacked or knocked down 20 times is equally concerning." ... And yes, that was even before this past year where he was terrible.
    Wait you don't put worth in to a FACT that I stated but you put worth in PFF? Point taken! I'll trust our front office will find a good starting five im not going to keep crying about it on the message boards.
    Last edited by rammiser; -03-12-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    Just Fix It

  5. #20
    Richbert88's Avatar
    Richbert88 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    People need to relax there are still a lot og guys out there to bring in.

    OT-Charles Brown
    C-Alex Mack transition tag
    OG-Shelley Smith
    C-Phil Costa
    G-Eben Britten
    T-Michael Oher
    T-Anthony Collins

    Just to name a few and match that with the draft and more cuts that will inevitably happen and the RAMS WILL find a good starting 5. The sky is not falling yet.
    A thought on Michael Oher.........can he make the transition to OG?
    rammiser likes this.
    Semper Fi!

  6. #21
    Tampa_Ram's Avatar
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bat Yam, Israel
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,952
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Richbert88 View Post
    A thought on Michael Oher.........can he make the transition to OG?
    I was wondering the same thing.


  7. #22
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by Richbert88 View Post
    A thought on Michael Oher.........can he make the transition to OG?
    Now thats the kind of thinkng we need around here!
    Just Fix It

  8. #23
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,325
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Really? Davin Joseph? This seems like a desperate swing for the fences move to me. All indications are he was simply awful last year, but I guess you kick the tires and cross your fingers he can return to the form of his youth if you sign him.

  9. #24
    MrLegend28 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Wait you don't put worth in to a FACT that I stated but you put worth in PFF? Point taken! I'll trust our front office will find a good starting five im not going to keep crying about it on the message boards.
    why wouldn't you trust PFF when NFL teams use it? you saying you know more than NFL front offices? Oher is terrible, you clearly dunno football to think otherwise.

  10. #25
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,325
    Rep Power
    153

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Let's take it easy with the borderline personal attacks, fellas.

  11. #26
    Richbert88's Avatar
    Richbert88 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegend28 View Post
    why wouldn't you trust PFF when NFL teams use it? you saying you know more than NFL front offices? Oher is terrible, you clearly dunno football to think otherwise.
    I'd like to see something to support what you say about Oher. Can you paste in something for the rest of us so we don't have to go track it down. Specifically stuff to support your statement.

    Just asking because I am really lazy and I think that you supporting your statement is important.
    Semper Fi!

  12. #27
    Vinnie25's Avatar
    Vinnie25 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    824
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Oher and Brown are dumpster trash? What ever you say man but either of them could play right tackle.
    True, either of them can play RT, but neither of them is an upgrade over Barksdale. As a matter of fact I don't think any of those players are an upgrade over what we had last year.

  13. #28
    TekeRam's Avatar
    TekeRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    Literally. Literally dumpster trash.
    Yeah, he was thrown out of a bar and into a dumpster... or at least I assume so, given that he was literally dumpster trash. I mean that's what literally means, right?
    I believe!

  14. #29
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegend28 View Post
    why wouldn't you trust PFF when NFL teams use it? you saying you know more than NFL front offices? Oher is terrible, you clearly dunno football to think otherwise.

    ssssshhh, quiet. You'll awaken Av.

  15. #30
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,001
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegend28 View Post
    why wouldn't you trust PFF when NFL teams use it? you saying you know more than NFL front offices? Oher is terrible, you clearly dunno football to think otherwise.
    I IN FACT stated that Long in FACT gave up 6.5 sacks last year and the guy said he didnt put any worth in to a FACT. If you actually read any other post in this thread you will see that one poster said that Oher is dumpster trash because he gave up 8 sacks. So I asked if that makes Long dumpster trash because he gave up 6.5. You're right i know nothing about football and was just stating players that were available in free agency for those of you in full fledged sky is falling mode. My rep power being higher than your post total suggests otherwise but thanks for the personal attacks they are always productive. Never once did I say Oher had to be a starter ever go read the damn thread. I said i trust our front office will find a good starting 5.
    Just Fix It

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bucs release G Davin Joseph
    By Barry Waller in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: -03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
  2. Colts have resigned RB Joseph Addai
    By Nick in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -07-30-2011, 05:56 PM
  3. Yet Another RB Visiting Rams Park
    By r8rh8rmike in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -04-15-2011, 07:25 PM
  4. Jacob Bell is visiting the Rams today
    By tomahawk247 in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: -03-03-2008, 09:48 PM
  5. Jonathan Joseph CB 5'11 187 South Carolina Jr.
    By Rambos in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -03-27-2006, 01:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •