Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

sosa39rams is online now Registered User

Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I IN FACT stated that Long in FACT gave up 6.5 sacks last year and the guy said he didnt put any worth in to a FACT. If you actually read any other post in this thread you will see that one poster said that Oher is dumpster trash because he gave up 8 sacks. So I asked if that makes Long dumpster trash because he gave up 6.5. You're right i know nothing about football and was just stating players that were available in free agency for those of you in full fledged sky is falling mode. My rep power being higher than your post total suggests otherwise but thanks for the personal attacks they are always productive. Never once did I say Oher had to be a starter ever go read the damn thread. I said i trust our front office will find a good starting 5.
    No, I did not say "I don't put worth into your facts". Where did you get this fact from? All you said was: "I think last time i checked" that is probably the absolute worst way to start a sentence with when trying to convince someone about a "fact" that they never even said where they got from. It's like me saying: "Sam Bradford is the best QB in the league last time I checked" .. Where did you check? Where did you get this info from?

And after all of this, Long was injury prone, so the amount of sacks he had given up I couldn't care less about. Yet the Ravens who are blood thirsty for offensive lineman are not even talking to their own RT. Doesn't that tell you something? Especially when Gradkowski and Osemele are disappointing, and their LT and RT are free agents. They had 1 position on their line settled with a good player which was manned by Marshall Yanda. The superbowl winning Ravens are not interested in their own player, who in fact was ranked terrible by PFF.

I'm stating FACT with a SOURCE, you're stating potential facts with no source. And at the end of the day, Jake Long has nothing to do with this. He's had 6 solid pro-bowl type seasons and 1 year where he had tricep and back issues he struggled and all of a sudden that's comparable to Michael Oher - The disappointing LT who was moved to RT and forced the Ravens to sign overweight and older than dust Bryant McKinnie? Right...

THE DREAM TEAM

rammiser is offline Registered User

Re: OG Davin Joseph Visiting Rams

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    No, I did not say "I don't put worth into your facts". Where did you get this fact from? All you said was: "I think last time i checked" that is probably the absolute worst way to start a sentence with when trying to convince someone about a "fact" that they never even said where they got from. It's like me saying: "Sam Bradford is the best QB in the league last time I checked" .. Where did you check? Where did you get this info from?

And after all of this, Long was injury prone, so the amount of sacks he had given up I couldn't care less about. Yet the Ravens who are blood thirsty for offensive lineman are not even talking to their own RT. Doesn't that tell you something? Especially when Gradkowski and Osemele are disappointing, and their LT and RT are free agents. They had 1 position on their line settled with a good player which was manned by Marshall Yanda. The superbowl winning Ravens are not interested in their own player, who in fact was ranked terrible by PFF.

I'm stating FACT with a SOURCE, you're stating potential facts with no source. And at the end of the day, Jake Long has nothing to do with this. He's had 6 solid pro-bowl type seasons and 1 year where he had tricep and back issues he struggled and all of a sudden that's comparable to Michael Oher - The disappointing LT who was moved to RT and forced the Ravens to sign overweight and older than dust Bryant McKinnie? Right...
    I'll remember next time i state a fact about a stat ill let you know the website. Do you ever think that sometimes its a matter of change of scenery? Oher is 27 years old not 35. Look at Barksdale I wonder what his grade was before we signed him from Oakland to come in here and he played very well. Possibly our o-line coach Boudreau could get the best out of a guy like Oher. Chris Williams who grades out like what did you say "dumpster trash" was obviousley good enough for Buffalo. The fact that Baltimore doesnt want him doesnt matter. Oakland didnt want Barksdale either and their o-line is dreadful. One teams trash could be another teams treasure.

All I did was list some guys that the Rams before getting Saffold back could have possibly brought in and you labled them all dumpster trash except Collins and Mack. there were several gaurds with way better grades than Chris Williams yet Buffalo chose Williams over them all according to PFF. I guess Buffalo liked Williams better go figure.
    Last edited by rammiser; -03-13-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    Just Fix It

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123