schut39 is offline Registered User

Oher, Moore, and Maualuga

If you guys have been to the Rams website recently, you would see that there are three articles about Michael Oher, William Moore, and Rey Maualuga. I am curious as to why they chose these 3 guys to talk about. It probably means that we are interested in them obviously, but I wonder if we will go for one of them in the first round? I thought we would go for Andre Smith, but I havent read anything about him yet. What do you guys think? Is there a good possibility we could go for one of these guys in the first round? (I don't know how good Moore is or if he is good enough to be taken in the first round, but maybe someone can clear that up for me).

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Oher, Moore, and Maualuga

Quote Originally Posted by schut39 View Post
    If you guys have been to the Rams website recently, you would see that there are three articles about Michael Oher, William Moore, and Rey Maualuga. I am curious as to why they chose these 3 guys to talk about. It probably means that we are interested in them obviously, but I wonder if we will go for one of them in the first round? I thought we would go for Andre Smith, but I havent read anything about him yet. What do you guys think? Is there a good possibility we could go for one of these guys in the first round? (I don't know how good Moore is or if he is good enough to be taken in the first round, but maybe someone can clear that up for me).
    Could this be the start of a smokescreen?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Yea, the Rams need so much that everyone will need a gas mask just to breath with all the smoke that will be coming out of Rams Park before the draft.

shower beers is offline Registered User

In recent memory, they've talked about all sorts of players, even those we clearly had no intention of drafting. I wouldn't read too much into any of it this soon.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I can just see the media doing this:

Peter King: So Spags, I hear you are taking Crabtree?
    Spags: Yep

Bernie: Hey Billy, I hear you guys are taking Andre Smith?
    BD: Yep

Jim Thomas: So Spags, rumor has it that you could be leaning to Malcolm Jenkins?
    Spags: Yep

Brian Burwell: BD...Eugene Monroe looks like the real deal?
    BD: Yep