HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Our first pick-up after the draft should be...

Tank Daniels!!! Yea, I know I've been carrying my fellow alum's banner, but seriously I think this guy could bring something to the table that a lot of players can't. Here's a short article I found on him at draftfutures.com

The token Division II player on this list is Torrance "Tank" Daniels of Harding University. His name is not included just to have a DII player; he is a legitimate talent. Daniels is one of the more versatile defenders in this draft. He was a four year starter at rover, playing a hybrid safety/linebacker role. That is quite a feat for a player that is 6'4 245lbs. Not only has he played roles similar to that of a safety and a linebacker, Daniels has also lined up as a defensive end for the Bison. His career numbers show his versatility: 237 tackles, 34 for loss, 18 sacks, seven interceptions, 27 passes defensed, 11 forced fumbles, and five fumble recoveries. On the field, Daniels shows the necessary speed and athleticism to play at the next level. He also did not get the nickname "Tank" for no reason, as he has delivered numerous devastating hits during his four year career. Of course, coming from such a small school, there are concerns about how well he projects to the next level. Talent is not the issue, but the speed and pace of the game are. Tank Daniels is the epitome of a developmental prospect. He may not hear his name called in April, but he is a guy that could stick on a practice squad for a year or two, the slowly work his way on to the field, beginning with special teams.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

chiguy is offline Registered User

Re: Our first pick-up after the draft should be...

I wouldn't mind seeing us take a flier on Brad Smith and trying to convince him he's a receiver, but someone will draft him.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

The biggest loss in ST. LOUIS RAMS history, not necessarily the Rams when located elsewhere, happen to be from a small school called John Carroll University.

London Fletcher didn't come from the likes of Penn State, but who right now wouldn't want him back? You don't have to go to a pedigree school.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

I like his size, for a outside backer. sounds like he is a promising player with the right coach.

bigredman is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    London Fletcher didn't come from the likes of Penn State, but who right now wouldn't want him back? You don't have to go to a pedigree school.
    Huge mistake by the Rams. How long is his contract with the Bills?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]