Thread: pac man baby !!

dabeerman is offline Registered User

pac man baby !!

anybody heard if their is any interest from the rams , hes a hell of a talent . after a year of sitting on ur butt , i think he has finally come to his senses

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: pac man baby !!

Quote Originally Posted by dabeerman View Post
    anybody heard if their is any interest from the rams , hes a hell of a talent . after a year of sitting on ur butt , i think he has finally come to his senses
    If that's true, wouldn't Tennessee want to keep him? History has proven this guy will never come to his senses and is nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen. Just say no to Pacman.

rams4life88 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    If that's true, wouldn't Tennessee want to keep him? History has proven this guy will never come to his senses and is nothing more than a disaster waiting to happen. Just say no to Pacman.
    Agreed. He will only be a nuisance to the team.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Sign him... he'll be cheap and he is much better then our current CB's... can't believe we passed up cromartie for Hill.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think that we should just give up on the draft and start trading picks for players... we are terrible at drafting.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

If Tennessee had any faith in him, they'd be trying to get more than a low fifth rounder for him. He was a bad apple in high school, he was a bad apple in college, and he was a bad apple so far in the pros. What makes anyone think that he's going to stay well behaved after he starts getting paid again? That's why he's stopped going to the strip clubs. He wants money. Money to use at the strip clubs.

badmoforamfan is offline Registered User

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys hear Kyle Turley on Mike & Mike this morning ripping on Pac man? Apparently, a guy he played college ball with owns the strip club where the events that lead to a man being paralyzed from the waist down transpired. He said that his friend has video tapes and that Pac man definately instigated the whole scene. Also said that there were other people there that are being left out. When asked if he would approve Pac man being let back into the league he said NO, the guy is in a wheel chair. Then you could tell that ESPN was a little upset by what they had just aired and Golic proceeded to call Turley a nut job (which he quickly defined as a player that was passionate) the he brought up the L. Little thing. I was kinda funny to hear them try and sping what Turdley had just said.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by dabeerman View Post
    Come to his senses? He was in legal trouble as late as 2 months ago.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

i think anyone who has caused mistrust from their actions...needs to do actions that build back up that trust over time....not just say they have turned over a new leaf!
    unfortunately whoever wants to take a chance on him will have to act quickly as someone else will nab him.

dabeerman is offline Registered User

i know pacman is definately a risk -reward situation , but when u think about a pro bowl type cb|kr for a 5th rd pick and a contract w strict behavior related clauses - 5th rounders a lot of the time dont even make it through training camp . i also think about what happened w t.o. a couple of years ago when at the time there werent too many willing teams . i think that when these guys are sitting at home watching their team mates continue on without them , they realize that the league doesnt need their talent as much as they thought they did , as crazy as it sounds sometimes its little things like that , that wake u up.