• Aldon Smith

7 10.94%
  • Robert Quinn

7 10.94%
  • Akeem Ayers

10 15.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

Poll: If Julio Jones and AJ Green gone, who would you like to see the Rams take

Greg Jennings is probably one of the best WR in the nfl and he showed it last night. He was a mid second round pick. I actually don't see it as a cause for concern if both WRs are gone as many WRs are second round gems.

With that vote on this poll as to who you would like to see STL take.

Note:
    I realize that probably only 1 of this bunch will be remaining when we pick. It is a more hypothetical question, just to get the minds fully into draft season, as after last night, the countdown to the 2011 season began.
    Last edited by THOLTFAN81; -02-07-2011 at 01:48 PM.

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Re: Poll: If Julio Jones and AJ Green gone, who would you like to see the Rams take

id go BPA then and thats marcel dareus at 14 wow!

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Poll: If Julio Jones and AJ Green gone, who would you like to see the Rams take

Miller (if he's there) ... although the longer my thought processes lingers in my brain cells, i don't mind if we don't take a wr in the first round.

I think i'll defer my decisions to Spags

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Fine choices all. But I will say, I'm not sold just yet on Ayers or Miller. I'm a huge Aldon Smith fan, but if Dareus is sitting there, he would have to be my choice.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

TylerBishop is offline Registered User

there's a possibility none of those players could be there.

I voted for Miller but would be happy with any of them minus Ayers (bust)

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I'd go with Dareus no questions asked. Though I do not think he will last until 14. He is a very nice talent. But if I could wish for anybody, it'd hands down be A.J Green!

39thebeast is offline Registered User

I could see all those guys being gone before 14, but I would go with Miller there, but I think he is probably the least likely to be there so I'll say Ayers. IMO Ayers most likely to be there reminds me of Brian Cushing Athletically and he will excel in the NFL after having only a decent NCAA career like Cushing had

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

I voted for Aldon Smith but mostly because I don't think the other choices will be there. If Quinn or Dareus are still on the board I would sprint up to the podium and breathlessly hand the card to a very startled and bemused Commissioner.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

I would go with Mark Ingram at 14 but from the players listed I would probably draft Dareus.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I had to go with Prince... he had a horrible stat line for his senior year, but that was mainly because the opposing team was too scared to actually throw at him. A true shut down corner is a rare, rare breed, and if you can have one player lock down half the field, then the rest of the secondary can play that much better.
    I believe!

Dave2oo2 is offline Registered User

I went with Prince, but I would like a trade down for a guard or up for green. Based on the last couple drafts, I will let Spags and Billy handle it, I trust them!

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

He's not on the list, but I'd prefer Ryan Kerrigan .. Chris Long might agree too ..

richtree is offline Registered User

I voted for Ayers but Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina, and Cam Jordan, DE, Cal with both be good options

bigtiger737 Guest

best talent available regardless of position.. accept qb obviously

Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User

I went with Marcel Dareus.

The only player that might still be there is LB Akeem Ayers on the list.

The 2nd Robert Quinn, DE, North Carolina & 3rd Aldon Smith DE were my choices.
    If the above 3 are gone I choose trade down. The Bolts have 2, 2nd round picks & 2, 3rd round picks. The Rams move down from 14 to 18 and get one of the 3rd round picks. The Chargers can jump ahead of 3 AFC teams Jags, Dolphins & pats.
    I don't think Von Miller fits in the 4-3 system, he is a better 3-4 LB that can rush the passer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast