Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    keith m. klink Guest

Re: The possible "blockbuster" trade?

Even though the kid whipped us up into a trade frenzy , give him a break , right now when anyone mentions anything we think the rams are or should be involved . and thats just good FAN-MAN-SHIP, ( if this is a new word , i want the damn credit. BUT i will share the credit with NICK and AVENGER because they help me wiff mi spellin and stuffs and EDICAT - EDICUT- ETTICET - well ! they just help me wiff stuff .

BUT , the kid might be on a right course somewhere in here. There is a SCHEFFTER FEELING not rumor , that DEANGELO HALL has 2 teams interested , 1 of them very very interested. and F. BROWN seems to have people thinking he might not make it past suspention to play this year . SO who know's whats going on , whats true and whats just smoke .

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    A player and a Day One pick for Michael Clayton? I wouldn't give more than a fifth rounder for him right now. He's been a 30-reception receiver for three years now, and there's no guarantee he turns that around in a new city. He doesn't have the production to warrant such high compensation, IMO.
    Av's right in his pickiness, round three is now on day two. So a top day two pick and Klop for Clayton? I think not. I would approve of this trade, but I wouldn't give them more than a low 4th for him or maybe a mid 5th and a lesser player. They might ask for a third, but the fact of the matter is, they haven't let him play and catch enough balls to be worth that high of a pick. It's Gruden's fault that his value is low.

Offer our 5th and barter up to our fifth and Byrd.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Av's right in his pickiness, round three is now on day two.

Psst. It was me being picky, not Av

keith m. klink Guest

I'm with TEKE here , but i would start with a 5th and BYRD and see if they barter down to a 5th pick . i think BYRD is the deal breaker . is it me or are we the only NFL team that thinks BYRD is some awesome talent , but he's been collecting a paychech for being a nothing to this team . i just don't get it yet.

He was fairly highly rated coming out of college and slipped to the third round. The, he's been buried even further down than Klop. The fact is, he hasn't made it into a game to prove he has any worth. He'll probably be cut and then make it into a camp this year, be cut and then maybe next year and then he'll be done.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Teke, your talking about byrd right? Not clayton?
    Built RAM tough

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    i never said it was true, im just trying to spread some info and give us something to talk about, i didnt think there was anything wrong with that
    No, you're right, it's your perogative to post.

I just can't stand internet rumours without real credibility. I don't think it's "real" infromation. For you to say- "I read somewhere that someone else said that Balzer said..." that's...like three times hearsay. Who knows if the someone who posted it was just making it up to test the waters? We've seen it done before. (Not to name names, CincyCat. )

if you think that sort of speculation warrants post time, then so be it. Hey- we're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Teke, your talking about byrd right? Not clayton?
    Yes Playa, I mean Byrd. I expect him to be cut(of course, with Linny, who knows?) and make it to someone else's camp, get cut there, maybe get picked up in the season as an injury replacement, make it to a camp next year, get cut and then be out of the league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12