Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Post Combine Mock

Vinnie25 is offline Registered User

Re: Post Combine Mock

Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    For the Hopkins doubters, I think you guys should go back and check out some of his tape or at least his highlights. People are sleeping on this guy. Here's an anonymous scout on twitter:

" Hopkins may be my favorite WR this year. Still have to see Patterson, but Nuke is hard to beat for me."

The twitter world is really high on him, or so it seems. There are a few guys around that gloat about him. To me, Hopkins is the complete package. He has amazing hands, will attack the ball aggressively in the air, runs terrific routes, can take the top off the defense. He reminds me of Roddy White so much. Both guys have sure hands. Will do the dirty work across the middle, but both can stretch the field with extreme effectiveness.
    Idk I'm not convinced; according to Richard Sherman, Roddy White sucks and is a product of the Falcon's system lol

richtree is offline Registered User

For the Hopkins doubters, I think you guys should go back and check out some of his tape or at least his highlights. People are sleeping on this guy. Here's an anonymous scout on twitter:

" Hopkins may be my favorite WR this year. Still have to see Patterson, but Nuke is hard to beat for me."

The twitter world is really high on him, or so it seems. There are a few guys around that gloat about him. To me, Hopkins is the complete package. He has amazing hands, will attack the ball aggressively in the air, runs terrific routes, can take the top off the defense. He reminds me of Roddy White so much. Both guys have sure hands. Will do the dirty work across the middle, but both can stretch the field with extreme effectiveness.

Please...^^^this is such BS -- what kind of scout hasn't seen the best WR in the nation....not a real scout....

Patterson, Allen, T.Williams, and Austin are clearly ahead of him. Then you have 10 more guys all fighting for the Round 1 to 3 area....and I see less reasons to put him ahead of most....

I doubt there will be 10 WRs in round 1 and 2....but who knows...

maybe alot more will get drafted than nomal...
    Rammed likes this.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm not implying anything. You make the context of my words. If it came off like that, I didn't mean it in that manner. I meant people should go back and analyze more tape, and get more acclimated to his game.
    ---sigh--- You tell people who disagree with you to go back and watch the videos. That would be implying either 1) those who disagree with you have never seen video of Hopkins, or 2) those who disagree with you have seen the video, but if they see it again then they will see what you see and reach your conclusion.

So, you claim you're not implying that 'doubters' haven't seen the videos. But in your next sentence you tell them to go watch the videos.

Sosa, my man, not everyone is going to agree with you.
    Nick and mde8352gorams like this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123