Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ramdan's 7-round Ram Mock V.1

ramdan is offline Registered User

Ramdan's 7-round Ram Mock V.1

1.) pick 16 - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri (Warmack,Austin gone)
    1.) pick 22 - Keenan Allen, WR, Ca (Cooper,Patterson, Vaccaro gone)
    2.) pick 46 - Kyle Long, G, Oregon (T)
    3.) pick 78 - Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M (Slot)
    4.) pick 113 - Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
    5.) pick 149 - Ty Powell,Harding, SSLB
    6.) pick 184 - Earl Wolf, SS, North Carolina St.
    7.) pick 222 - Luke Marquardt, T, Azusa Pacific

will need to sign Kerry Rhodes, FS

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Ramdan's 7-round Ram Mock V.1

not bad man, i could live with this. Dont know anything on Marquardt tbh. I like Wolff a lot, think he could grow into a stud.

richtree is online now Registered User

There is no way in hell that in any scenario for the 2013 NFL draft that the Rams will be taking a DT in Round 1.....

sorry

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

As I'm reading your mock, you'd take S.Richardson over Cooper and Patterson?

That would make me very unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by richtree View Post
    There is no way in hell that in any scenario for the 2013 NFL draft that the Rams will be taking a DT in Round 1.....sorry
    If Richardson is available when we pick, i think there is a good chance the Rams grab him. Having a fresh rotation of Brockers, Langford, Richardson and Cujdo would not be a bad thing. And if that did happen, i would not be to upset over it and would completely understand their logic behind the pick.

In my opinion, there are (at least) 16 players I'd take at #16 before I'd take Richardson (Joekel, Fisher, Floyd, Jordan, L.Johnson, Warmack, Cooper, Fluker, Patterson, Austin, Milliner, Rhodes, Elam, Reid, Ogletree, Vaccaro).

Therefore, it is mathematically impossible that Richardson would be my first choice at #16.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    In my opinion, there are (at least) 16 players I'd take at #16 before I'd take Richardson (Joekel, Fisher, Floyd, Jordan, L.Johnson, Warmack, Cooper, Fluker, Patterson, Austin, Milliner, Rhodes, Elam, Reid, Ogletree, Vaccaro).

Therefore, it is mathematically impossible that Richardson would be my first choice at #16.
    Elam and Reid? I have to disagree with those two, respectfully ofc. I think both or at least Reid will be there at #22. I wouldnt take either at #16 personally, and think we could grab either one at #22 and could probably get Reid at #46. just my thoughts on this.

By that way of looking at it, we could get a rotational DT on Day 3 of the draft.

I agree. If i had it my way i would not take Richardson at #16. But if they do, i guess i wont be as crushed as others is all.

Rambos is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    If Richardson is available when we pick, i think there is a good chance the Rams grab him. Having a fresh rotation of Brockers, Langford, Richardson and Cujdo would not be a bad thing. And if that did happen, i would not be to upset over it and would completely understand their logic behind the pick.
    The Rams signed William Hayes to a three years 10.5 million deal. Hayes played DE and DT in nickel defensive packages. I would think it would be overkill at this point.
    Last edited by Rambos; -04-08-2013 at 01:18 PM.
    mde8352gorams likes this.

ramdan is offline Registered User

If you watch Sheldon Richardson play you'll see an all-pro, gap-jumping, run-stopping muscle of a man that would start next to Brockers midway through the year and next year when Langford's cap $ strangles' us we will have a choice to cut him if he hasn't proven to be deserving of his huge salary.

Additionally, if Richardson is a Ram we won't have to face him. If Warmack & Austin are off the board I think he'll be the best player left on the board. We can get WR later in the draft (pick 22- Keenan Allen and Ryan Swope at pick 78 - a bigger, faster Danny Amendola for our slot).

It all comes down to how you rank the players and I'm just reading and catching a few videos on the internet. Who knows, maybe Richardson may be gone when its our turn at 16 even. But if he's there and Warmack and Austin aren't I'd take him and be confident we can fill our other holes later.

100% false....I can't see any scenerio where we are picking at 16 and we take a Def Tackle.....If you were the Rams GM and picked a DT at 16 this year, I would immediately fire you
    mde8352gorams likes this.

100% false....I can't see any scenerio where we are picking at 16 and we take a Def Tackle.....If you were the Rams GM and picked a DT at 16 this year, I would immediately fire you
    You might not see any scenario where they pick them, but maybe the rams do. I never said i would pick him, this isnt my mock draft so dont fire me yet. Gonna fire Snead if he picks Richardson? I just said i could see why they would and i would understand why. Neither of us know what the Rams are going to do, and just because you dont think it can happen doesnt mean it won't.
    ramdan likes this.

You might not see any scenario where they pick them, but maybe the rams do. I never said i would pick him, this isnt my mock draft so dont fire me yet. Gonna fire Snead if he picks Richardson? I just said i could see why they would and i would understand why. Neither of us know what the Rams are going to do, and just because you dont think it can happen doesnt mean it won't.
    Thats PC talk....lets be honest our defense is very good, especially up front, MLB , and the corners...

The NFL is a Pass first league based on QB, Oline, and skill position players on both sides of the ball..

After investing 1st round money into a DT last year....There is no chance we take a DE or DT and if for any reason we do., the gm, coach or whoever is responsible should be fired....

I want to win with a fury......and no DT or DE in round 1 will help us win this season

Thats PC talk....lets be honest our defense is very good, especially up front, MLB , and the corners...

The NFL is a Pass first league based on QB, Oline, and skill position players on both sides of the ball..

After investing 1st round money into a DT last year....There is no chance we take a DE or DT and if for any reason we do., the gm, coach or whoever is responsible should be fired....

I want to win with a fury......and no DT or DE in round 1 will help us win this season
    I prefer not taking one like you, and i dont think we will either. Anything can happen on draft day though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast