Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ramdan's 7-round Ram Mock V.1

fearsome foursome is offline Registered User

Re: Ramdan's 7-round Ram Mock V.1

If Richardson is there at 16 you have to think about it. If he is there at 22 you take him. As stated in Rambos thread on the other board the Rams might be feeling better about wide receiver than many think. If there is a major run on offensive linemen(probable) and a run on receivers (possible) then Richardson could be the best talent on the board at a position that Snead already said he would like more rotational help to keep everyone fresh. Other than taking two wide receivers, I like your mock Ramdan.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fearsome foursome View Post
    If Richardson is there at 16 you have to think about it. If he is there at 22 you take him. As stated in Rambos thread on the other board the Rams might be feeling better about wide receiver than many think. If there is a major run on offensive linemen(probable) and a run on receivers (possible) then Richardson could be the best talent on the board at a position that Snead already said he would like more rotational help to keep everyone fresh. Other than taking two wide receivers, I like your mock Ramdan.

--could you see yourself taking a DT in first round-
    You can probably never have enough defensive tackles because if you're gonna chase a QB around all day, the 300-plus pounders tend to get tired. So it wouldn't be inconceivable to (pick one).
    But when you have a rotation defensive line like we do, and you can win with the front seven, hey, if you can bring in your next guy - who's fresh - who's just as good as the guy who just left. Yes.

Just thought id add the quote for you. Kinda hard to disagree with his logic. Still dont want a DT in the first but as i said before, anything can happen in the draft.

Fortuninerhater is online now Registered User

Yep, lost me at 16.

If Sheldon Richardson is all that's left, we immediately look to trade down.

No D-lineman in the 1st round this year.

Not impressed with Keenan Allen's comparison to Anquan Boldin. If that's his ceiling, I much prefer several other WRs over him. Justin Hunter to name one.

Like Long, Swope and a fully recovered Lattimore (but only fully recovered).

ramdan is offline Registered User

I would take Richardson over Cooper and Patterson. I would be very happy w/Cooper, though, but Keenan Allen may have a better careeer than Patterson, and he's a safer pick more ready to contribute this year. Kyle Long, G/T with our second-rounder could give us depth at G this year, but next year he will give Demoff leverage in resigning or not resigning Saffold next year because Long can develop into our starting RT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12