schut39 is offline Registered User

Rams Decide to Remove the LT Position Completely (Plus a little something extra)

Yep we are now only using 4 of our linemen since they have been proven to be so dominant last season it would be unfair to use 5 of them. Check out the picture from the Rams website that I attached. (Go look at the depth chart from the website if you don't believe me.)

**This is obviously a joke and I am not trying to mislead with thread titles, just trying to get some laughs from you guys. Or not, it depends if you guys have similar senses of humor as a 14 year old.**

On a serious note, we obviously have to fill the hole at the tackle position. When do you guys think we will fill it, FA or the draft or a little of both. I have heard that we may have a little interest in Jaguars tackle Khalif Barnes. Do you guys think we will get him? Any thoughts about this are appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rams Decide to Remove the LT Position Completely  (Plus a little something extra)-depth-chart.jpg  

jbell15 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Decide to Remove the LT Position Completely (Plus a little something extra)

Hahahahahahaa
    who put that depth chart together??

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Decide to Remove the LT Position Completely (Plus a little something extra)

We knew Pace was a beast... but did he have to take the whole darned position with him when he left!?

On a positive note, I guess the Rams don't have to go OT in the first round after all.