Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Rams4life1's Avatar
    Rams4life1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    This is my offseason moves list that would improve the Rams a lot. Cuts, Free agent
    signings and a 7 round mock draft. Can't wait till April!

    First things first. Rams need to get rid of guys making to much money and no longer in the plans.

    CUTS
    McCollum, Timmerman [will probably retire}, Faulk, and Coakley.

    TRADES
    Terrell will probably be traded since he has rubbed Linehan the wrong way. Probably a 5th round pick. Butler will definitely be shipped somewhere but for no more than a 6th rounder.

    UFA RE-SIGNED
    OL Todd Steussie, P Matt Turk, DE Brandon Green, LB Isaiah Kacyvenski.

    RFA RE-SIGNED
    LB Brandon Chillar, OL Adam Goldberg, TE Aaron Walker.

    UFA SIGNED
    DE Charles Grant, NO; DT Corey Redding, DET; LB Adalius Thomas, BAL.; WR
    Justin Gage, CHI; OL Mike Pucillo, WAS

    DRAFT PICKS
    RD. Name POS.
    1-13 Reggie Nelson, Florida S
    2-51 H.B. Blades, Pitt LB
    3-81 Tank Tyler, NC State DT
    4-112 Courtney Taylor, Auburn WR
    5-139[from Buff.] Mkristo Bruce, Wash. St. DE
    5-143 C.J. Wilson, Baylor CB
    6-174 Tony Hunt, Penn State RB
    7-205 Andrew Cameron, Cal OL

    This of course before any supplemental picks from free agent losses. What does everyone
    think??


  2. #2
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,618
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams4life1 View Post
    This is my offseason moves list that would improve the Rams a lot. Cuts, Free agent
    signings and a 7 round mock draft. Can't wait till April!

    First things first. Rams need to get rid of guys making to much money and no longer in the plans.

    CUTS
    McCollum, Timmerman [will probably retire}, Faulk, and Coakley.

    TRADES
    Terrell will probably be traded since he has rubbed Linehan the wrong way. Probably a 5th round pick. Butler will definitely be shipped somewhere but for no more than a 6th rounder.

    UFA RE-SIGNED
    OL Todd Steussie, P Matt Turk, DE Brandon Green, LB Isaiah Kacyvenski.

    RFA RE-SIGNED
    LB Brandon Chillar, OL Adam Goldberg, TE Aaron Walker.

    UFA SIGNED
    DE Charles Grant, NO; DT Corey Redding, DET; LB Adalius Thomas, BAL.; WR
    Justin Gage, CHI; OL Mike Pucillo, WAS

    DRAFT PICKS
    RD. Name POS.
    1-13 Reggie Nelson, Florida S
    2-51 H.B. Blades, Pitt LB
    3-81 Tank Tyler, NC State DT
    4-112 Courtney Taylor, Auburn WR
    5-139[from Buff.] Mkristo Bruce, Wash. St. DE
    5-143 C.J. Wilson, Baylor CB
    6-174 Tony Hunt, Penn State RB
    7-205 Andrew Cameron, Cal OL

    This of course before any supplemental picks from free agent losses. What does everyone
    think??
    Where's Curtis and McDonald in this scenario? I don't see the point of Justin Gage, unless you think those guys are both gone...I'm not thrilled with Nelson, although a great collegiate safety...I'm thinking DE or DT (especially DT) 1st round.

    ...and wrong section, put these in draft when you make mocks, no big deal though ^_^


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  3. #3
    Rams4life1's Avatar
    Rams4life1 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    Where's Curtis and McDonald in this scenario? I don't see the point of Justin Gage, unless you think those guys are both gone...I'm not thrilled with Nelson, although a great collegiate safety...I'm thinking DE or DT (especially DT) 1st round.

    ...and wrong section, put these in draft when you make mocks, no big deal though ^_^

    Sorry about the wrong section. I'm kinda new here. But i put Gage there because he is 6-4 and Curtis and McDonald are both gone.

  4. #4
    ramsplaya16's Avatar
    ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    coral springs. Florida
    Age
    22
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    Sorry dude, this sounds good, but I don't care who it is, I'm not going for a saftey in the first round, everything else looked... Good. Just not the first round pick
    Built RAM tough

  5. #5
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,618
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams4life1 View Post
    Sorry about the wrong section. I'm kinda new here. But i put Gage there because he is 6-4 and Curtis and McDonald are both gone.
    no problem brudda, enjoy your stay here. That was a good mock man, I liked it, but like 16 said, just not the 1st round draft pick.

    Welcome to the boards man! :l GO RAMS


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  6. #6
    Country's Avatar
    Country is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    673
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    S is an outside 1st round need. THe real needs are at LB and DT, but with the DT class is weak in my opinion so I see us grabbing a 1st round LB or DE.

    S and WR maybe.

    Also H.B Blades would be an unwise pick, the coachs have stated that Spoom will stay in the middle and Blades is not fast enough to go outside.

  7. #7
    chiguy's Avatar
    chiguy is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: Rams free agent signings and 7 round mock draft!

    We won't resign Chillar, sign Thomas, and draft a 2nd round LB.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •