throwback week

RandomFan Guest

Rams In Need of a WR?(Not Vincent Jackson) From a Charger Fan

Hey guys im a big fan of Bradford and when I saw your boy Avery go down I thought "These guys are going to be fine." Bradford is going to be one of the best and like Rivers will make everyone around him better.
    The Chargers are going to Make some cuts in the next couple days and be on the Look out for the WR's we cut because these guys have boat loads of potential and are going to need a team.

Jeremy Williams-WR Tulane

This guy really impressed with rave reviews by everyone. Seems like a very smooth route runner and has good hands but didn't get enough looks during the preseason to really turn heads. Some people are really high on this guy. I think he will be solid given the right opportunity.

Seyi Ajirotutu-WR Fresno State

6-3 and reminds people alot of a young Vincent Jackson. He will need to fill in a little bit but has good speed and leads the team in receiving yards in the preseason.

Richard Goodman-WR Florida State

Speed Speed Speed! This guy is freakin fast. Raw athlete out of Florida State. Has returned kicks for us in the preseason and almost took one to the house on his first return. He reminds us of Devin Hester and could develop into a serious weapon. Im going to be very upset if we let this guy go.

These Rookies have made a lasting impression on the fans but we only have room for one of these guys. I know they will play somewhere this year (hope its with you)...I wish you guys the best on your season and the future of your organization is looking bright!

PS: Steven Jackson is a BEAST!
    Last edited by RandomFan; -09-02-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Re: Rams In Need of a WR?(Not Vincent Jackson) From a Charger Fan

Thanks for the report. Really appreciate it. Hopefully we'll be able to pick up one of these guys!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Wanna bet they go for the guy with the unpronounceable name?!

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Thanks for the heads up, but too bad the people making the decisions for the Rams aren't gonna read this

Jeremy Williams intrigues me a bit, we could always use more smooth route runners for Bradford to gun it to.