Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

  1. #16
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Wow. If I were wanting to downplay Brown, I wouldn't have picked the Mizzou game. He had 14 tackles, 2 for loss, and an interception. He was hitting gaps that other Tarheels weren't hitting. Mizzou's offense was simply dynamic enough (and smart enough) to hit gaps away from Brown.
    14 tackles. However, you do not know if they could have been the easiest tackles in the world to make. And he gets lucky and hits a few correct gaps, that does not mean he's a good linebacker. We do not know if Mizzou was actually adjusting away from Brown, or if Brown was hitting the incorrect gaps.

    The Rams need an OLB, and whether that's Brown or David (or Wagner, Spence, Acho, etc.), doesn't matter to me. But cherry picking a few plays (some of which Brown actually looked rather good) isn't convincing a case against the guy.
    No one is cherry picking a few plays. I've watched this guy for a while. It was the OP's choice to pick one video for the thread, and I used it as an example to showcase his terrible technique.

    And surrounded by blue chip players? He and Coples were the only two defenders worth much at all.
    Not true.

    -Coples is a top 10 pick this year.
    -Donta Paige-Moss is most likely following suit next year.
    -Kevin Reddick (He's a much better linebacker than Brown) is going to be one of the top MLBs next year along with Manti Te'o.
    -Tydreke Powell filled in nicely for Marvin Austin. He's going to be another high DT prospect next year.
    -Charles Brown and Gene Robinson are both solid defensive backs and should be gone no later than Round 3.



    In my opinion, it's fairly obvious that Zach Brown is really bad. Just watching him play makes me turn my nose.

    If we do indeed draft Brown, I'm not going to be happy with a player who gives up after he is blocked, runs past the ball carrier, and avoids contact like the plague.


  2. #17
    richtree's Avatar
    richtree is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,145
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    I don't have the opinion that is IS BAD -- more like he isn't a top 50 draft pick good....

  3. #18
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,675
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    It's not worth arguing, but I'm just not seeing the waste of space that you guys are seeing. He's considered one of the top 4-3 LBs in the draft. There's obviously something there being seen by people that know a lot more than any of us, that says he's a pretty good player.

    And I've yet to see or read anything to the contrary.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  4. #19
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,675
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Not true.

    -Coples is a top 10 pick this year.
    -Donta Paige-Moss is most likely following suit next year.
    -Kevin Reddick (He's a much better linebacker than Brown) is going to be one of the top MLBs next year along with Manti Te'o.
    -Tydreke Powell filled in nicely for Marvin Austin. He's going to be another high DT prospect next year.
    -Charles Brown and Gene Robinson are both solid defensive backs and should be gone no later than Round 3.
    So where were all these studs while Brown was making plays?
    14 tackles. However, you do not know if they could have been the easiest tackles in the world to make. And he gets lucky and hits a few correct gaps, that does not mean he's a good linebacker. We do not know if Mizzou was actually adjusting away from Brown, or if Brown was hitting the incorrect gaps.
    Really? Seems like a lot of assumptions just to try to dismiss this guy, who is considered one of the best 4-3 OLBs on the board. The guy leads his team in tackles and we're to assume they're "easy"? He consistently hits his gap, and he's "lucky"?

    Rockin', you are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but I too know how to watch film, and I don't see some guy who can't be a LB. I see a kid that is raw, but has amazing talent, is always around the ball and the one uncoachable attribute, speed. Will he go to the Rams in the 2nd? I don't know, but he's a lot better than how some are portraying him.
    Last edited by HUbison; -03-19-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    GROUND DOG 39 likes this.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  5. #20
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    So where were all these studs while Brown was making plays?
    They weren't there because half of them sucked. Donta-Paige Moss first of all is coming out this year, and is projected to go no earlier than the 5th round and may end up a undrafted FA.

    Coples is solid and will go in the Top 10.

    From what I'm seeing Powell is also projected to go no earlier than the 5th round and on some sites is ranked the 28th best DT... Doesn't look to "blue chip" to me.

    For Charles Brown I see that he projected as a 7th rounder-undrafted free agent.

    Most of this was from Walter football. Seeing as you said these guys are "blue chip" prospects is absolutely laughable considering only 1 guy here is considered in the 1st round.


    THE DREAM TEAM

  6. #21
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    They weren't there because half of them sucked. Donta-Paige Moss first of all is coming out this year, and is projected to go no earlier than the 5th round and may end up a undrafted FA.
    Coples is solid and will go in the Top 10.

    From what I'm seeing Powell is also projected to go no earlier than the 5th round and on some sites is ranked the 28th best DT... Doesn't look to "blue chip" to me.

    For Charles Brown I see that he projected as a 7th rounder-undrafted free agent.

    Most of this was from Walter football. Seeing as you said these guys are "blue chip" prospects is absolutely laughable considering only 1 guy here is considered in the 1st round.
    I read Walter Football and laughed. I thought it was pretty much known that Walter Football is not very credible...

    First off, Donte Paige-Moss was the #1 recruit in his state. Smells like blue-chip to me. He then went on to have a hot sophomore season. Then for whatever reason, he decided to piss people off and burn all his bridges and enter the draft this year.

    Powell was the #13 recruit in his state. He along with Nick-Jean Baptiste are the underrated DT's in this draft. Powell makes plays, but Coples gets all the attention. Not to mention this DT class is stacked to the brim, which pushes his stock down.

    As for Brown, the 2010 suspension severely hurt his stock, but he still played pretty well albeit sometimes inconsistent in 2011.

  7. #22
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    I read Walter Football and laughed. I thought it was pretty much known that Walter Football is not very credible...

    First off, Donte Paige-Moss was the #1 recruit in his state. Smells like blue-chip to me. He then went on to have a hot sophomore season. Then for whatever reason, he decided to piss people off and burn all his bridges and enter the draft this year.

    Powell was the #13 recruit in his state. He along with Nick-Jean Baptiste are the underrated DT's in this draft. Powell makes plays, but Coples gets all the attention. Not to mention this DT class is stacked to the brim, which pushes his stock down.

    As for Brown, the 2010 suspension severely hurt his stock, but he still played pretty well albeit sometimes inconsistent in 2011.
    And that right there proves my point. You're looking back to their recruit days to justify them being "blue chip" NFL prospects 3 or 4 years later? Right....


    THE DREAM TEAM

  8. #23
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    I read Walter Football and laughed. I thought it was pretty much known that Walter Football is not very credible...

    First off, Donte Paige-Moss was the #1 recruit in his state. Smells like blue-chip to me. He then went on to have a hot sophomore season. Then for whatever reason, he decided to piss people off and burn all his bridges and enter the draft this year.

    Powell was the #13 recruit in his state. He along with Nick-Jean Baptiste are the underrated DT's in this draft. Powell makes plays, but Coples gets all the attention. Not to mention this DT class is stacked to the brim, which pushes his stock down.

    As for Brown, the 2010 suspension severely hurt his stock, but he still played pretty well albeit sometimes inconsistent in 2011.
    Paige-Moss :

    2009 - 5 tackles, 2 sacks
    2010 - 40 tackles, 5.5 sacks
    2011 - 26 tackles, 2 sacks

    Also had this to say "
    Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport "

    That may be a little too much "blue chip" to me..

    At the end of the day, I'm not sure what blue chip means to you, and really, I couldn't care less. I'll take mock drafts and projections over the interent over you're opinion any day anyways. But to try to justify these guys (NOT 1 OF THESE GUYS WILL GO BEFORE ROUND 3) as "blue chip" players is much past laughable.


    THE DREAM TEAM

  9. #24
    codeman123's Avatar
    codeman123 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Age
    24
    Posts
    500
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    This is for Hub and all the people who say that Brown is good at disecting plays, hitting the hole, and tackling.

    From almost all the scouts and experts I've read, they all say seem to say they is a worry with drafting Zach Brown because of his lack of physicality and instincts. He has been compared to Aaron Curry multiple times. This is from Rotoworld -
    "According to CBS Sports' Rob Rang, multiple NFL scouts have compared North Carolina LB Zach Brown's instincts as a linebacker to Aaron Curry's.
    "That's no compliment," warns Rang. Brown runs 4.50 at 6-foot-1, 244, and possesses 33 1/4-inch arms to excel in pass coverage. Rang considers Brown a potential workout wonder, though. "(Brown) is a passive 'chase' linebacker who consistently runs around blocks rather than fighting through them," writes Rang. Rotoworld draft analyst Josh Norris has also questioned Brown's toughness."

    This is from CBS Draft
    "
    Read & React: Still a work in progress in this area, though he showed improvement as the 2010 season wore on. Takes a false-step on occasion, but is an alert player whose rare speed puts him in position to make the play. Reacts quickly in pass coverage once the ball is thrown. Hustles to the ball.
    Run defense: Not an overly physical defender. Relies on his speed and elusiveness to evade blockers, rather than taking them on. Too often is stale-mated at the point of attack when blockers are able to get their hands on him. Doesn't use his hands well to shed blocks, at this time. Possesses excellent speed to beat backs to the edge, however, and has the burst to slip through gaps to create tackle-for-loss opportunities.
    Pass defense: Often fooled by good play-action, but has the flexibility and straight-line speed to recover. Gains good depth on his drops when in obvious passing situations. Keeps his head on a swivel and shows some feel for zone coverage. Reads the quarterback's eyes and can plant and break on the ball. At least average ball-skills for the position and has the athleticism to be a threat with the ball in his hands on a return (see INT return against Tennessee in the Music City Bowl). Has the physical skills to eventually excel in this area.
    Tackling: Doesn't possess a great deal of explosiveness as a hitter. Demonstrates good, but not great lateral agility to break down and make the tackle in the open field. Will overpursue and leave himself vulnerable to the cut-back, on occasion. Uses his long arms to "rassle" down the ball-carrier, rather than striking him and making the secure stop.
    Pass Rush/Blitz: Very raw in this area. Possesses the explosive athleticism you can't coach, but relies almost exclusively on his speed and agility to elude blockers, including running backs. Doesn't show much in terms of pass rush technique.
    Intangibles: Two-sport athlete who also participates in track for North Carolina. Set the school record in the indoor 60-meter dash with a 6.72 time in 2009. Unofficially clocked at 4.28 seconds by UNC coaches during off-season conditioning in 2009. Was named a special teams captain in 2010 for earning the most points in Carolina's scoring system."

    He's an athletic version of the crap all Rams' fans have complained about for years. He over-pursues, he can't tackle, and he has to run around blocks. Someone who runs 5.2 who takes on a block has to go a shorter distance, and would still get to the same point faster than a guy who runs 4.3 and has to run around at a longer distance. In all the times I've seen him, I've barely seen him wrap up a tackle. There is so much coaching that has to be done on him that taking him 33rd overall is risk the Rams can't afford. Linebacker is one of those positions where its nice to have a superstar, but its good to have solid and unspectacular guys who can just read and react and tackle. At 33 and 39, the Rams have so many better options of players to draft, including other LBs. Anyone taking him in the top 50 is making a huge mistake. Someone will make it, I hope its not us.

  10. #25
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Paige-Moss :

    2009 - 5 tackles, 2 sacks
    2010 - 40 tackles, 5.5 sacks
    2011 - 26 tackles, 2 sacks

    Also had this to say "
    Worst xmas eva cant wait till.this horrible bowl in this horrible city wit sum of da mos horrible coaches r ova Sum.of.yall mofos jus haten cuz yall.gotta pay.fo.skool unc. Fans r.the.worse.we.win its all.good. Have a bad game we suck thats.a.reason #imout #nosupport "

    That may be a little too much "blue chip" to me..

    At the end of the day, I'm not sure what blue chip means to you, and really, I couldn't care less. I'll take mock drafts and projections over the interent over you're opinion any day anyways. But to try to justify these guys (NOT 1 OF THESE GUYS WILL GO BEFORE ROUND 3) as "blue chip" players is much past laughable.
    Well Mr. (Or Mrs.) I rag on Justin Blackmon and then pronounce him as a great WR and then rag on him again/I state that Jeff Fisher is really overrated and then jump on the Fisher bandwagon, I don't really know if I trust YOUR opinion, as it changes as frequently as a woman changes clothes.


    I know talent when I see it, and Paige-Moss, Powell, Reddick, and even Brown have solid talent.

    Paige-Moss if he can get his head right, is a beast. He has blue-chip talent. If you WATCH him play (and not read Walter Football exclusively), he has flashes where he is dominant. Then he reverts back to his hot-headedness.

    Likewise with Powell. He is a solid talent, if you WATCH him play.

    However, I guess Walter Football is amazingly accurate because no poster here has ever proved that site wrong. /end sarcasm

  11. #26
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    So where were all these studs while Brown was making plays? Really? Seems like a lot of assumptions just to try to dismiss this guy, who is considered one of the best 4-3 OLBs on the board. The guy leads his team in tackles and we're to assume they're "easy"? He consistently hits his gap, and he's "lucky"?
    He consistently hits his gap? I don't know about you HUbison, but I clearly don't see that happening. The majority of the time he is HITTING a BLOCKER, who then proceeds to drive his ass out of the play with minimal resistance.

    And with the leading tackling stat, you have to take that with a grain of salt. If that were true, Tony Romo would be an All-Pro QB because he chunks up 300yds per game.



    Rockin', you are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but I too know how to watch film, and I don't see some guy who can't be a LB. I see a kid that is raw, but has amazing talent, is always around the ball and the one uncoachable attribute, speed. Will he go to the Rams in the 2nd? I don't know, but he's a lot better than how some are portraying him.
    Oh I know you know how to watch film, I've been here long enough to know that you have solid opinions on things.

    However, the way I see it, he has THREE uncoachable attributes. Speed...instincts, and aggressiveness.

    Brown flies to the ball. But it's more due to his speed rather than his "instincts" or aggressiveness. He takes some terrible angles, and when he gets there he often runs past the ball carrier or does some weak effort thing that barely resembles a tackle!

    He gets to the ball fast, but he's not aggressive. I've watched my fair share of linebackers. Laurinaitis has that linebacker aggressiveness. Paul Poluznsy does. Ray Lewis does. Brian Urlacher does. Jonathan Vilma does. Jon Beason does. Patrick Willis does.

    Zach Brown, does not. And that my friend, is uncoachable. To play linebacker, you have to WANT to hit people. Or else you're dead. Zach Brown shies away from contact, and when he is engaged in a block, he doesn't make an effort to get away.

    I only see the reason why he is rated so high is because of his "rawness" and his speed. People think he is coachable, but I honestly do not think he will be a good NFL LB.

  12. #27
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,538
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Well Mr. (Or Mrs.) I rag on Justin Blackmon and then pronounce him as a great WR and then rag on him again/I state that Jeff Fisher is really overrated and then jump on the Fisher bandwagon, I don't really know if I trust YOUR opinion, as it changes as frequently as a woman changes clothes.


    I know talent when I see it, and Paige-Moss, Powell, Reddick, and even Brown have solid talent.

    Paige-Moss if he can get his head right, is a beast. He has blue-chip talent. If you WATCH him play (and not read Walter Football exclusively), he has flashes where he is dominant. Then he reverts back to his hot-headedness.

    Likewise with Powell. He is a solid talent, if you WATCH him play.

    However, I guess Walter Football is amazingly accurate because no poster here has ever proved that site wrong. /end sarcasm
    Im not sure why you're assuming all I do is follow Walter Football (not that I care) but you seem to have to "protect yourself" and try to insult me when realizing you're miserably wrong about something. The stats say it all. Sure he's had good plays here or there, but Moss sucks and isn't a blue chip prospect, like the other guys I named too.

    Why switch the topic anyways? Now you're solely going off you're own opinions and stating they're good because "I don't watch the games". You have no facts to prove you're point so whatever you say at this point, is well basically irrelevant.

    Like I said, why switch the topic? You said clearly before trying to insult me that they're blue chip because they were high recruits 4 years ago, can you justify that reason? Following this sort of thinking, why wasn't Jimmy Clausen rated higher than Bradford coming out of the draft? Why isn't he better now? Why wasn't he better in college?

    Maybe you should be the Rams head of scouting, I'm sure you could pick out some guys that were recruited a month ago to come play in 4 years!


    THE DREAM TEAM

  13. #28
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    Im not sure why you're assuming all I do is follow Walter Football (not that I care) but you seem to have to "protect yourself" and try to insult me when realizing you're miserably wrong about something. The stats say it all. Sure he's had good plays here or there, but Moss sucks and isn't a blue chip prospect, like the other guys I named too.

    Why switch the topic anyways? Now you're solely going off you're own opinions and stating they're good because "I don't watch the games". You have no facts to prove you're point so whatever you say at this point, is well basically irrelevant.

    Like I said, why switch the topic? You said clearly before trying to insult me that they're blue chip because they were high recruits 4 years ago, can you justify that reason? Following this sort of thinking, why wasn't Jimmy Clausen rated higher than Bradford coming out of the draft? Why isn't he better now? Why wasn't he better in college?

    Maybe you should be the Rams head of scouting, I'm sure you could pick out some guys that were recruited a month ago to come play in 4 years!
    Sigh...

    Turn the jets off, your hot-headedness won't get you anywhere.

    I'm not "insulting" you persay, but if you're going to fault my opinion, I might as well be fair and fault yours too.


    I'm not sure why you asked "why switch the topic" so many times, but what you are doing is actually TRYING to SWITCH the subject with the repetition of that question.


    I'm standing by my reasoning. Moss has blue-chip talent... with a 1 star mental game. There's a reason why he was the #1 player in his state. He has talent. Blue-chip talent. However, he's a dumb SOB. But the talent is there. I don't know if you follow high-school recruitment, but top players in each state are there for a reason. Not sure how you Canadians do it up there though.


    Same with Tydreke Powell. #13 in the state. The talent is there. He was overshadowed by Marvin Austin for most of his career, but he has solid talent.


    To argue your Clausen argument, some pundits and even internet self-proclaimed experts(similar to WALTER FOOTBALL *shocker*), had him rated as high, if not higher than Bradford.

    I was higher on Bradford, but Clausen has some interesting tools. It's not that Clausen is BAD, it's that Bradford is better. The times Clausen did play in Carolina, he wasn't too bad. Too bad they have Newton now...and Clausen's career is probably over.

  14. #29
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,675
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by rockin
    I only see the reason why he is rated so high is because of his "rawness" and his speed. People think he is coachable, but I honestly do not think he will be a good NFL LB.
    Maybe. I certainly don't know. I just found it interesting that a prospect who appears to be going in the 30-40 range has been deemed undraftable by you and a few others. Just curious what it was you guys were seeing.

    Interesting discussion.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  15. #30
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,145
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: The Rams Shoudl Stay the **** Away From OLB Zach Brown

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Maybe. I certainly don't know. I just found it interesting that a prospect who appears to be going in the 30-40 range has been deemed undraftable by you and a few others. Just curious what it was you guys were seeing.

    Interesting discussion.
    Oh he's certainly not undraftable. I'd take a flier on him if he was in the later rounds (Round 4 and down). I just wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole with our 2nd round picks.


    Hell, maybe I'm wrong and the experts are right. They ARE the ones with the correct job, while I on the other hand am just a finance student looking into i-banking and hedge funds. Maybe I've gone crazy.


    What I do know though is that from what I've seen of Brown, he just doesn't do it for me. If we do draft him, I'm not too much of a stubborn arse to not root for the guy, I just hate how he plays.

    Oh draft time...things get rowdy on this board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: -03-17-2012, 02:31 AM
  2. Kroenke: Rams would stay here ..
    By MauiRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: -04-21-2010, 01:44 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: -04-14-2009, 06:40 PM
  4. Dolphins release Zach Thomas
    By Chris58 in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -02-19-2008, 02:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •