Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Falconator Guest

Re: Rams taking a vote

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    THIS SUCKS if true. there should be no vote, i know you might like it falconator but your a falcon. What would you think if the falcons FO and coaches were taking a vote?

This is rediculous to me. Its Devaney's decision, not the coaches, not the management, but the head of personel. Am i worng, ist that part of the reason we hired him? if i am wrong correct me please, because im not positivly sure to be honest everything he is in charge of.

"In St. Louis, he'll have the title of executive vice president of player personnel. The Rams said he will oversee scouting and evaluating of college draft prospects, WILL RUN THE DRAFT ROOM, and will evaluate NFL players as well."
    I was being sarcastic, Tampa-Ram - i agree - its ridiculous that Rams would "vote" - that is not the way its supposed to work.....

btw, Falcons doctors have "flagged" Dorsey's leg injuries as problematic - see my other thread on this - that would be enough to make me go with Chris Long if I was Rams......I think you will see both the Rams and Falcons skip over Dorsey - if true.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Falconator View Post
    I was being sarcastic, Tampa-Ram - i agree - its ridiculous that Rams would "vote" - that is not the way its supposed to work.....

btw, Falcons doctors have "flagged" Dorsey's leg injuries as problematic - see my other thread on this - that would be enough to make me go with Chris Long if I was Rams......I think you will see both the Rams and Falcons skip over Dorsey - if true.

I know you were, kinda...i dont know, this whole speculation of whos going to be picked where is just a lot especially with the draft 13 hours away.

It is rediculous if true. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

If they find someway to screw this up i swear i will go to Ram park and beat up the FO and Linehan and Haslett.

I saw the post and i dont see how the Rams can go with him since he is not the greatest need nor the smartest pick nor the safest.

If we skip on Dorsey and the falcons draft him then best of luck with his leg, i just dont want the rams to take such a chance, and i dont think you want the falcons to either.

Best of luck tomorrow falconator with your draft choices, im going crazy waiting to hear the name the rams call, since it'll effect our tema, your pick also and possibly more.

Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Falconator View Post
    btw, Falcons doctors have "flagged" Dorsey's leg injuries as problematic...
    And attached the memo: "Please, St. Louis, Please pass him up. He's too much of a risk for you. Take Vernon Gholston. He's Godlike".

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I doubt they are voting on the pick at this point. I am sure they already know who they are picking.

Thanks for the info on Dorsey Falconator
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ram1906 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    Exactly Rambos. Devaney should be making these kinds of calls. He knows whats best for the Rams obviously, we've made great offseason moves, don't screw it up in the draft with a dumb vote. Come on, this isnt elementary school any more.
    What " great" moves have the Rams made this offseason.....resigning no sack Hall......letting all the top quality cbs go without trying to fill this area in free agency... letting all the linebackers in free agency go without addressing that area either...it seems like Devaney is on a draft rebuild mission....i think we have the tools to win now. The window on Holt, Bulger, and jackson is closing, and IMO building for the future through the draft will send the organization in a tail spin. Scott L. will be gone next year and we will be sitting here debating the 09 class 1st or second pick again...

Rambos is offline Registered User

resigning no sack Hall
    he took a big pay cut.

letting all the top quality cbs go
    Who did we lrt go?

trying to fill this area in free agency
    We are still my make a trade with Philly.

letting all the linebackers in free agency go without addressing that area either...
    We like what we have, will draft another today.

i think we have the tools to win now
    Then why do we need to get all these players in FA?

The window on Holt, Bulger, and jackson is closing
    Holt yes, SJ is young and Marc is in his prime.

IMO building for the future through the draft will send the organization in a tail spin.
    You are wrong.

Scott L. will be gone next year and we will be sitting here debating the 09 class 1st or second pick again...
    Maybe...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12