RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

RamsFan16 Rams Mockdraft: V 1.0, Rams 1st 3 rounds

V 1.0

11. St. Louis: Chad Greenway LB, Iowa
    The Rams need help on the Linebacking core atleast one more LB pending Claiborne returns because Coakley will most likely retire or be cut. Greenway brings great strength, toughness and is a great athlete. He will be the second Linebacker taken in the NFL Draft. Although as most people see he will get caught up in lanes getting hung up on Tight Ends and may lack some Football IQ. Overall Chad Greenway would be a great addition to the Rams.

43. St. Louis: Manny Lawson DE, NC State
    With the Rams Defensive Lline running short and Leonard Little getting older Lawson brings Great speed and quickness. Also is a good pass rushing Defensive End. With the Rams ranking 21st in the NFL Last year in sacks he will bring a bright future to the Rams Young D and could also be a building block just like Spears and Ware in Dallas and also Lawson could possible be a OLB in a 3-4 D.

75. St. Louis: Dominique Byrd TE, USC
    With the Rams shortage at Tight End and there underachievers Manumalauna and Cleeland the Rams will be looking for a Tight End and although its a possibility that Byrd won't be availible at this pick if he is the Rams will jump right no him. He can catch very well being equiped with soft hands and can also block and can protect the ball too.

RamsFan16

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Re: RamsFan16 Rams Mockdraft: V 1.0, Rams 1st 3 rounds

Lawson's showing at the senior bowl has made him climb,I think he could be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd round,I would love to get him though.

:clanram:

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I don't see how Lawson lasts until 43rd overall, but if he does, this would be a nice first day.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

serkicker32 is offline Registered User

I wouldn't be surprised if Manny goes mid first. two of my close friends plaay for state, and from what I understand he is going to look like this year's Ware, which is a very fair comparison