Results 1 to 1 of 1
-04-22-2009 #1RamsFan16 Guest
RamsFan16's mock v1.7 (FINAL MOCK)
- FB Mike Karney
- C Jason Brown
- SS James Butler
- WR Laurent Robinson
- CB Ron Bartell
- FS OJ Atogwe
Most likely, but not yet retained (will be included in retained for this mock draft)
- DE Victor Adeyanju
- OG Richie Incognito
- DT La'Roi Glover
- OT Orlando Pace
- WR Torry Holt
- QB Trent Green
- Middle Linebacker
- Offensive Line
- Wide Receiver
- Defensive Tackle
And now the draft :.:.:.:
With the 2nd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select LB Aaron Curry, Wake Forest
- As I've said before, Curry is the type of guy that's going to bring our defense to a whole new level of intensity. He's the type of guy that's going to be vocal, and to get guys in position. He's a great tackler, big hitter, excels in blitzing, he sheds blocks well for a linebacker and has good football speed. Not to mention a great leader and great teammate.
With the 35th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select OT William Beatty, University of Connecticut
- Big, fast, athletic Offensive Lineman who has good strength, he has the ability to get to the second level and keep plowing through the defense opening wholes for Steven Jackson, and also excels in pass blocking which is a big need. Has a good head on his shoulder, very good value.
With the 66th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select RB Shonn Greene, Iowa
- Shonn Greene in my opinion is the perfect compliment to Steven Jackson. He has outstanding power, and runs low to the ground making him hard to take down. His footwork is also good, at times like poetry in motion. He doesn't have the best "timed speed" but he has good football speed. Being an Iowa fan, I watched him every game this season and there is no doubt in my mind that Shonn Greene will succeed in the NFL, and with him being on the Rams, it makes hell for defenses who think they get a break when Steven Jackson goes out of the game.
With the 103rd pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select DT Terrance Taylor, University of Michigan
- Excellent at stuffing the run, big guy with good bulk, he plays with a mean nasty attitude and is very tough. He'd be good to help keep blockers off of Curry and Witherspoon as well as our Defensive Backs.
With the 160th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select WR Deon Butler, Penn State
- Fast Receiver who can be a down field threat. As well as a real good Kick returner with his speed, could be a good slot guy eventually.
With the 196th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select QB David Johnson, Tulsa University
- Had a good college career, and a possible steal. More of a developmental type of player.
With the 211th pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select DE Jamaal Westerman, Rutgers
- Solid Defensive End who could be a good back-up and eventually become more with good coaching.
End of my mock year.
By Bar-bq in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 3Last Post: -04-25-2009, 06:06 AM
By Nick in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 6Last Post: -04-25-2009, 02:30 AM
By RamsFan16 in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 0Last Post: -04-22-2009, 05:23 PM
By JackieSlater in forum RAM TALKReplies: 18Last Post: -02-07-2009, 02:31 PM
By HUbison in forum RAM TALKReplies: 7Last Post: -12-31-2004, 02:48 AM