Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RockyRam is offline Registered User

Re: Redskins interested in BULGER?

Campbell has never had very good true pass protection there in Washington....remember Samuels is more of a run blocker....Also I would say the competition is tougher in the NFC East than the west so i can see him really succeed....There's no doubt in my mind Campbell is a super talent and can really pass the rock, no one has ever ran the type of system he really needs to suceed in the ability to let him go down the field about...let him loose and see what happens...they used him purely as a game manager in Washington

jmk321 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRam View Post
    Campbell has never had very good true pass protection there in Washington....remember Samuels is more of a run blocker....Also I would say the competition is tougher in the NFC East than the west so i can see him really succeed....There's no doubt in my mind Campbell is a super talent and can really pass the rock, no one has ever ran the type of system he really needs to suceed in the ability to let him go down the field about...let him loose and see what happens...they used him purely as a game manager in Washington
    They run a WCO in Washington. It's the same system run here. And the pass protection in St. Louis is going to be just as bad as it was in Washington.

What has he down to show you that he can really throw the rock. Is it the 26th and 28th ranked offenses that he has lead in Washington the last 2 years. Is it that he has never lead the Redskins to a winning season despite having a good defense behind him and a group of much better playmakers around him than he would have on the Rams.

Even Todd Collins proved to be a better quarterback than Jason Campbell in 2007 when he replaced Campbell at the end of the season to win the last 4 games and get the Redskins into the playoffs. I don't know where all the love for this completely unproven player is coming from but I just pray that Devaney and Spags don't feel the same way.

ImOnFire15 is offline Registered User

Trade him for 4th rd pick

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

I wish they were interested in trading us a pick for Marc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12