View Poll Results: Who should we have drafted Last year? (READ BELOW FOR SYNOPSIS)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haloti Ngata

1 9.09%
  • Tye Hill (and Claude Wroten)

10 90.91%
    Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

A Retrospective...

Now here's a toughie...You have the power to travel back in time and have complete authorisation over the Rams first round draft choice at pick Eleven..

Do you draft Haloti Ngata, who went at 12 to Baltimore, and played fantastically for them, occupying blocks in front of Ray Lewis

OR

Do you stick with the way it went down--Tye Hill at 15 and an extra pick for Claude Wroten?

Hindsight is a powerful tool.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: A Retrospective...

Wouldn't have changed a thing, it is what it is, I stand by Tye and Claude.

We'll see Baltimore in week 6 of the regular seaseason, let's see how Haloti Ngata holds up against Bulger, SJackson & Co.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

I would have been fine either way. If he had of selected Ngata we'd probably been in the exact jam we are for DT, for WR. If not immediately, some time down the road. It's just our rough luck theres not many options for DT right now. If CB was our problem it would be a lot easier fixed.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I probably would have taken Ngata, but I can't say that I'm disappointed with the decision we did make. We got ourselves two good talents with that pick.

GreatCowGuru is offline Registered User

While walking through the pasture today, I thought about this thread since I grazed over it earlier. I seriously think the Rams went the right way drafting Hill last season instead of Ngata. I doubt that Ngata's influence would have stopped any offense from making our D look like hamburger.
    Hill did look good. Talent like his is rare, and all I can say about his performance is "well done".

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCowGuru View Post
    While walking through the pasture today, I thought about this thread since I grazed over it earlier. I seriously think the Rams went the right way drafting Hill last season instead of Ngata. I doubt that Ngata's influence would have stopped any offense from making our D look like hamburger.
    Hill did look good. Talent like his is rare, and all I can say about his performance is "well done".
    I'm wondering how many dodgy cow puns you have left... Hi-larious.

And for the record, I'm Agreeance...however, I think Ngatas prescence was a big reason for the Ravens defense catapulting itself to the top once again