Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Sakl18's Mock Draft
Sakl18's Mock Draft
1.01 - Sam Bradford, QB, Oaklahoma
- 6'5" 236 lbs, Senior
- Suh vs. Bradford has been beaten to death, so I won't go into it.
- 6'5" 261 lbs, Junior
- 4.73 40, 20 bench reps
- Great hands and rarely drops a ball.
- Creates matchup nightmares - linebackers are too slow and corners too small.
- Finds the holes in a defense and has good YAC.
- A great blocker who loves to get his nose dirty.
- 6'8" 312 lbs, Senior
- 5.09 40, 32 bench reps
- A monstrous tackle who is surprisingly agile and can still put on weight.
- A mauler at right tickle and would shore up the right side for years to come.
- 6'6" 274 lbs, Senior
- 4.83 40, 20 bench reps
- A great pass rusher with high upside.
- Is very intelligent and has good intangibles.
- Is faster than his 40 time shows and has a quick burst and closing step.
- Would start as part of the DE rotation, may earn starting spot by the end of the season.
- 6'0" 242 lbs, Senior
- 4.58 40, 24 bench reps
- Very strong and durable. A solid tackler and has the skill set to play all linebacker positions.
- Would immediately compete for the weakside linebacker starting role.
- 6'7" 299 lbs, Junior
- 4.97 40, 26 bench reps
- Would be a great fit for Spags' system as he can play both DE and DT.
- A project player, but has very high upside and can both pass rush and stuff the run effectively.
- 6'3" 231 lbs, Senior
- 4.61 40, 22 bench reps
- A massive safety who can deliver the big hit and is a sure tackler.
- May have some problems with coverage at the next level, but then again, he may not.
- Has the versatility to play both linebacker and safety.
- 5'9" 180 lbs, Senior
- 4.37 40, bench N/A
- Has tremendous speed and would bring an element lacking in the run game.
- 6'2" 221 lbs, Senior
- 4.6 40 (projected), bench N/A
- A great pass rusher, he was a second round prospect before tearing his ACL at the senior bowl.
- May have to spend his first season on IR, but has the potential to be a sack monster.
- 5'11" 202 lbs, Senior
- 4.38 40, 16 bench reps
- A tremendous pro day boosted him into draft consideration.
- To add to his 4.38 40, he also had a 39" vertical.
- Has a great blend of size and speed.
Please leave your comments/thoughts!
Re: Sakl18's Mock Draft
Very nice, except I would get a RB in an earlier round than the 7th or not one at all. He would basically end up like Ogbonnaya.
By sakl18 in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 9Last Post: -02-11-2010, 05:19 AM
By RamDez in forum RAM TALKReplies: 11Last Post: -04-17-2009, 10:49 AM
By evil disco man in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
By Beerfish in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 3Last Post: -03-24-2009, 12:49 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -04-15-2008, 07:35 PM