Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sakl18's Mock Offseason 2.0
Sakl18's Mock Offseason 2.0
- Alex Barron, LT - His spree of drive killing penalties comes to an end.
- Kyle Boller, QB - Showed us just why he's no longer a Raven.
- Randy McMichael, TE - Hasn't played at the level he did in Miami.
- Leonard Little, LE - If he's willing to stay for a small contract he gets re-signed, otherwise he goes.
- Marc Bulger, QB - His days as a Ram are over, as both parties need a fresh start.
- Samkon Gado, RB - Really struggled this season and an upgrade is needed.
- Kenneth Darby, RB - Another backup RB who was innefective.
- Anyone who isn't being let loose.
- Jason Campbell, QB, Washington - He still has potential and needs a fresh start. If all else fails, he's a stop gap QB.
- Ray Edwards, LE, Minnesota - A solid DE who would immediately help with our pass rush woes.
- Jerious Norwood, RB, Atlanta - A speed back who would be a great change of pace for Jackson, and would also lessen his work load.
- 1) Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska - Need I say more?
- 2) Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missouri - A fast sideline to sideline 'backer who wold start immediately. Also has great leadership skills.
- 3) Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan - Has a good arm and great mobility. Will take a few years to transition game to the NFL level, but has great potential.
- 4) Jared Veldheer, OT, Hillsdale - A massive tackle with surprising agility for his size. Would start immediately at RT.
- 5A) Jimmy Graham, TE, Miami - Converted basketball player who has great height and quickness. Has phenominal upside.
- 5B) Joique Bell, RB, Wayne State - A back who's both shifty and physical, and can catch passes out of the backfield.
- 6) Devin Ross, CB, Arizona - Has good potential for a late round pick and will provide depth.
- 7A) O'Brien Schoefield, DE, Wisconsin - A great pass rusher who was a projeccted 2nd or 3r round prospect who tore his ACL at a Senior Bowl practice. He may have to be placed on IR for his first year, but he has the potential to be a late round gem.
- 7B) Cord Howard, OG, Georgia Tech - Will provide depth at the guard position.
2010 Depth Chart
QB - Jason Campbell, Keith Null, Dan LeFevour
RB - Steven Jackson, Jerious Norwood, Joique Bell, Chris Ogbonnaya
FB - Mike Karney
WR - Laurent Robinson, Donnie Avery, Brandon Gibson, Danny Amendola, Keenan Burton
TE - Daniel Fells, Billy Bajema, Jimmy Graham
LT - Jason Smith, Adam Goldberg, Eric Young
LG - Jacob Bell, Mark Setterstrom, Roger Allen III
C - Jason Brown, Mark Setterstrom, Drew Miller
RG -Adam Goldberg, John Greco, Mark Setterstrom
RT - Jared Veldheer, Adam Goldburg, Phil Trautwein
LE - Ray Edwards, Victor Adeyanju, James Wyche
UT - Cliffton Ryan, Adam Carriker, Darrell Scott
NT - Ndamukong Suh, Cliffton Ryan, LaJaun Ramsey
RE - Chris Long, James Hall, Sean Conover
SLB - David Vobora, Larry Grant, Chris Chamberlain
MLB - James Laurinaitis, Chris Chamberlain, Dominic Douglas
WLB - Sean Weatherspoon, Paris Lenon, Chris Chamberlain
CB - Ron Bartell, Bradley Fletcher, Quincy Butler, Justin King, Jonathan Wade
FS - OJ Atogwe, Craig Dahl
SS - James Butler, Clinton Hart
K - Josh Brown
P - Donnie Jones
P/KR - Danny Amendola
By sakl18 in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 4Last Post: -01-22-2010, 08:47 PM
By Nick in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 32Last Post: -01-12-2010, 06:59 PM
By AlwaysBackwards in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 2Last Post: -01-12-2010, 07:10 AM
By RamsFan16 in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 8Last Post: -11-03-2009, 08:28 AM
By Bald_81 in forum DRAFT & FAReplies: 10Last Post: -02-06-2009, 11:43 AM