throwback week

rams_man13 Guest

Sam Bradford's Pro Day Will Be Live Online

I found a place to watch Sam Bradford's pro day online but I'm not sure how to best let you guys know about where to find it because this site doesn't allow links...

It's on a site called: Red Dirt Kings and they have a link. It's a blog and it should be the first or second story on the main page.

I hope you all find it!

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Sam Bradford's Pro Day Will Be Live Online

I think in a case like this links are appropriate. The mods make the discretion, but in my experience, most stuff like this is generally allowed.

clarasDK is offline Registered User

I googled it and found it easy without link.

Thx for the info Looking forward to see him in action.

rams_man13 Guest

Sorry for the double post... looks like my computer re-sent the page by accident.

I too am super excited to watch him throw... this is a very important draft as it will probably determine the future of our coaching staff and front office.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

Thanks for the heads up - I'll watch that. Just google the title of the thread and it'll come up quickly. I'll have it on while I'm working!

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

i got it hooked up..any idea when Sam will be on?

looking forward to seeing how he throws etc....i say..this internet lark...its the future.

MACD is offline Registered User

Started at 10:30 a.m.

rams_man13 Guest

The workout just ended, and here's what I saw:

His arm strength was better than I expected as he was hitting WR's on posts and fly's in stride about 30-40 yards down field.

His accuracy looked average to me, he hit his receivers well on most deep routes, slants and most outs, but there were a couple balls where his WR's made nice catches behind themselves or had to adjust to the ball thrown to the wrong shoulder.

He also had trouble keeping the nose of the ball down on the deep throws and his spirals could have been tighter. His footwork looked pretty good from "under center" and his roll outs looked smooth, but he could have made better throws on the run.

I don't think he completely solidified himself at 1 with this workout, but he did look pretty good.

Other notes on other guys: Jermaine Gresham looks like a brick wall, he's a big solid kid and looked pretty good even if it wasn't his workout. I'd love the Rams to steal him at the top of the second to ease Bradford into the NFL. One of Bradford's wide receivers was a complete loafer, most guys were really working hard out there to make Sam look good, but this guy was running half speed, not making good cuts, etc.