Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    xXsUbLiMeXx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Sam Can Take A Hit

    Hello! I am new to the board and hopefully a future Rams fan. Here is a good clip of Sammy taking flight in the OSU game. Enjoy, if you have already seen it I apologize, once again I am new!

    YouTube - Sam Bradford's Heisman Moment


  2. #2
    BIG-BLUE's Avatar
    BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Roseville,CA USA
    Age
    53
    Posts
    655
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Welcome to the Clan & the Rams nation. First thing you will learn here is that no links are allowed. But that hit Bradford takes shows me the kid will stick his neck out when needed, but I'm not so sure that's going to go over to well in the NFL.

  3. #3
    xXsUbLiMeXx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Uh oh... maybe we can make this one exception in the name of the messiah.

  4. #4
    TakeSuh is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit


  5. #5
    CanadianRamsFan's Avatar
    CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    You do know Suh had knee surgery right? Twice

  6. #6
    Bralidore(RAMMODE)'s Avatar
    Bralidore(RAMMODE) is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    perhaps i should put a clip of other guys injuries and say they can't take a hit as well . I could also put a clip of guys taking hits...

    What's my point? Not entirely sure....

  7. #7
    TakeSuh is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRamsFan View Post
    You do know Suh had knee surgery right? Twice
    you do know that he has played in every single game since then right?

    he hasnt complained about his knees, and those arnt really a problem

  8. #8
    xXsUbLiMeXx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeSuh View Post
    you do know that he has played in every single game since then right?

    he hasnt complained about his knees, and those arnt really a problem
    So you are saying a guy can get hurt and it be a total freak thing? Then come back and be okay? Weird...

  9. #9
    thickandthin's Avatar
    thickandthin is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    460
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeSuh View Post
    you do know that he has played in every single game since then right?

    he hasnt complained about his knees, and those arnt really a problem
    same with Bradford.

  10. #10
    npow81's Avatar
    npow81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Only cares about Bradford v. only cares about Suh, interesting match up

  11. #11
    TakeSuh is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by thickandthin View Post
    same with Bradford.
    you mean when he came back from getting hurt agianst byu and then hurting it in his second game back agianst oklahoma?

  12. #12
    CanadianRamsFan's Avatar
    CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeSuh View Post
    you mean when he came back from getting hurt agianst byu and then hurting it in his second game back agianst oklahoma?
    I know that is will be like talking to a brick wall, because nothing anyone says will change your man crush on Suh, but Bradford came back to early and should have had surgery right after however he wanted to try and come back and play before the season was over. It would be the same as if Suh hadn't had the surgery and tried to come back, he would have hurt his knees again.

    Suh will be a good player, maybe even great. But this team needs to start a new era and those start with a QB. That said if the power that be think Bradford isn't worth the number one and go with Suh then by all means great, they know way better than any of us. I just hope that if the rams do take Bradford that you don't change your name to "ShouldOfTakenSuh"

  13. #13
    TakeSuh is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    109
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRamsFan View Post
    I know that is will be like talking to a brick wall, because nothing anyone says will change your man crush on Suh, but Bradford came back to early and should have had surgery right after however he wanted to try and come back and play before the season was over. It would be the same as if Suh hadn't had the surgery and tried to come back, he would have hurt his knees again.

    Suh will be a good player, maybe even great. But this team needs to start a new era and those start with a QB. That said if the power that be think Bradford isn't worth the number one and go with Suh then by all means great, they know way better than any of us. I just hope that if the rams do take Bradford that you don't change your name to "ShouldOfTakenSuh"
    wtf? i have been a rams and a cornhusker fan all my life, i just wont give up on this board

  14. #14
    CanadianRamsFan's Avatar
    CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeSuh View Post
    wtf? i have been a rams and a cornhusker fan all my life, i just wont give up on this board
    that was a tongue in cheek comment, didn't mean to offend you

  15. #15
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,410
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Sam Can Take A Hit

    That hit looked pretty mean ahah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •