26. Kendall Wright WR Baylor ---------------90
27. Doug Martin RB Boise State ------------ 90
28. Courtney Upshaw OLB Alabama -------- 90
29. Harrison Smith S Notre Dame ---------- 90
30. Coby Fleener* S Notre Dame ---------- 89
31. Jonathan Martin* OT Stanford --------- 89
32. Whitney Mercilus DE Illinois ----------- 89

* Denotes draft-eligible non-senior

The post below has nothing to do with the above list from Scouts Inc. I just couldn't resist throwing it in here as an example of pre-draft mania ..

From another forum:

Great convo with reporter on NFL network!
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 10:32 am

Over the past year, i've developed a pretty good friendship with one of the reporters on NFL Network (clearly can't so who, but no reason to lie.) Didn't ask til this morning cause I didn't want to keep asking over and over, but said to him "what's the draft? Give me something I don't know." He literally said, as of now, this is 100 % the draft. He said things may change, they've been changing non stop the past 3 days. Lot of various trade talks he mentioned, but as of now, this IS the top 6. Pretty cool conversation too...he mentioned that a lot of this kind of stuff they can't say on air because they've developed trusting relationships with all the teams and it's more important to keep the flow of info going to them then blow their relationship...anyway, here's top 6

1 - Luck (OF COURSE)
2 - RG 3 (OF COURSE)
3 - (SURPRISE!!) Vikes trade out of this spot with Tampa! Tampa trades above cleveland to snag Trent Richardson.
4 - Cleveland (upset), but they take Blackmon (he said unless last minute the trade falls through, then vikes take kalil, cleveland trent)
5 - now Vikes, they take Kalil.
6 - Morris Claiborne!! Rams love him, love the idea of two shutdown corners. If the vikes somehow change mind and take claiborne, rams also love the idea of Kalil.

He said it's all as of now, but right now, that is the draft. We'll see if it changes my rams bros, but cool inside info!! By the way, also said every reporter and scout won't say on air but is saying to each other outside of press...Blackmon and Tannehill are busts...and evidently it's a very common feeling...not busts in the sense that they won't be decent, but they will never live up to how high they're taken in the draft this year... Oh, and rams aren't trading down...without a doubt !!

Why in the world would the Rams or any other team telegraph their real intentions prior to making their actual selection? Got to love this time of year though. Blackmon and Tannehill busts?? Whatever .. Sounds like the poster's "insider" pal might have gotten the first two picks right ..