Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Second quess

punahou is offline Registered User

Re: Second quess

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Yes, I could say "I told you so", but I'm sure that the draft would have turned out differently had we gone with Suh. That doesn't stop me from being upset though, because there were strong indications that Clausen was going to fall, and by not selecting Bradford, it would just push the QB market down even further.

Would we be sitting at 33 today, probably not, but who of you wouldn't give our 4th round pick to move up to 29 or 30 to grab Clausen or McCoy just to make sure we got him, when we already were sitting with Suh?

Now, the fact that Holmgren wanted Bradford and even Shanahan wanted Bradford after getting McNabb certainly makes me think that Bradford will be the real deal, but we better do everything we can for him, because this draft will be graded down sharply if he doesn't become a pro bowl quarterback.

Lol what if other GMS were hyping up Bradford just to make sure the Rams take him

Browns5 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bralidore(RAMMODE) View Post
    Lets just say this, there's a reason he was passed on by all 32 teams in the first round.

just like Tom Brady?

CanadianRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Browns5 View Post
    just like Tom Brady?
    New this would come up, fact is for every Tom Brady there are 100 QB's who don't work out. If it was easy to pick a Tom Brady EVERY team would do it. What a ridiculous statement

Browns5 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRamsFan View Post
    New this would come up, fact is for every Tom Brady there are 100 QB's who don't work out. If it was easy to pick a Tom Brady EVERY team would do it. What a ridiculous statement
    and for every 100 QBs who dont work out theres 300 that do other wise only 1 out of every 3 NFL teams wouldnt have a starting QB

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Browns5 View Post
    and for every 100 QBs who dont work out theres 300 that do other wise only 1 out of every 3 NFL teams wouldnt have a starting QB
    Clearly, you are NOT a mathematician.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123